Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
HI all!

This is just a heads-up for you to have some more patience. I just managed to get the mod to work with the new version of the game. I am able to start the game without crash now, to enter the cookie jar, to run some scenes. I also am able to load a 0.20.1 save and continue playing.

There are, of course, some issues that I have to sort out before I can release an update. For one, I will at least bring each cookie jar scene into a working state (some have errors or crash). Also, I want to ensure that at least some basic game play is possible.

But have no fear: I want to play the modded game as badly as you!

For the time being, I expect to be able to release version 0.20.5-0.01 Alpha of the mod the day after tomorrow. I would guess that during the weekend I have someting ready that is even more stable.

Here is a teaser of what you can expect in this first version: (still subject to change)

Version 0.20.5-0.01 Alpha:
  • First adaption to version 0.20.5 of the main game. Will be full of bugs -- You have been warned!
  • Pregnant sex for Odette (solo, complete) and Grace, both solo and threesome (uncomplete)!
  • Fixed a problem with minigames resetting when history tooltip is enabled.
  • Fixed some issues with Roxxy cheerleader quest and being too late at night.
  • Fixed a strange problem -- again -- with Aqua and Daisy quests resetting, not limited to Android.
  • Fixed a problem with trans Eve sometimes being pregnant during sex on top in the cookie jar.
  • Fixed a problem with trans Eve missing face after sex on top.
  • Improvement of Jenny and Debbie breathing animations.
  • Improved in-game display of this "Naughty Tribute Mod Readme.txt" file.
Thanks . Take your time. Will be waiting for your stable update. I downloaded the game yet havent uncompressed it. Waiting for you my friend. I enjoy playing it with your mod. Happy modding and stay safe

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

ahead of time, I bring to you version 0.20.5-0.01 Alpha:
  • First adaption to version 0.20.5 of the main game. Will be full of bugs -- You have been warned!
  • Pregnant sex for Odette (solo, complete) and Grace, both solo and threesome (uncomplete)!
  • Fixed a problem with minigames resetting when history tooltip is enabled.
  • Fixed some issues with Roxxy cheerleader quest and being too late at night.
  • Fixed a strange problem -- again -- with Aqua and Daisy quests resetting, not limited to Android.
  • Fixed a problem with trans Eve sometimes being pregnant during sex on top in the cookie jar.
  • Fixed a problem with trans Eve missing face after sex on top.
  • Improvement of Jenny and Debbie breathing animations.
  • Improved in-game display of this "Naughty Tribute Mod Readme.txt" file.
I tested the most critical scenes of the cookie jar and made sure the game does not crash immediately when a save is loaded. The updated main story automatically kicked in, so it's a go.

But be aware that this does not yet cover any of the new content, also it will be full of bugs! So as a measure of caution, do save often and keep a backup of your saves.

Please report any bugs here!

Have fun!

Reactions: bakasto and Tkoyama

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
"I need you down here at the pizzeria asap"

"I should swing by the pizzeria and find out"

Tony asks me to come by the pizzeria, but it's Sunday and it's closed and at his apartment no one answers!

What can I do?

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
I dont think
"I need you down here at the pizzeria asap"

"I should swing by the pizzeria and find out"

Tony asks me to come by the pizzeria, but it's Sunday and it's closed and at his apartment no one answers!

What can I do?
I dont think its a mod specific problem. He is calling you because baked your cookie in Marias oven :D So if you just skip a day, and then go to the restaurant you should be fine, the scene triggered for me no problem.

Reactions: Mikilande

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
I dont think

I dont think its a mod specific problem. He is calling you because baked your cookie in Marias oven :D So if you just skip a day, and then go to the restaurant you should be fine, the scene triggered for me no problem.
You're right, it's OK!
Thanks...

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
A question, and if it's not possible ot add ot your mod/something you wouldn't want to add, would you be able to put in a feature were you could change the name of the MC in the middle of a game? I run into the issue when using a completed save for new updates and the name is never the custom name I set it to.
Alternatively, where in the game files might I find this, so I can quickly/easily change it?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
the game comes up with an error message if you fuck Odette if you click ignore it comes up with errors and takes you to the main menu if you load your save eve's and Jenny's stories reset and the boat gets locked again does anyone know the code to unlock it again for saveedit

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes