Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
There is an inconsistency here, after Mayor Rump is incarcerated and put in jail, we see him the next day with his daughter in the toilets of the "Hilside Mall" (Girl who is much older in this sequence).

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
There is an inconsistency here, after Mayor Rump is incarcerated and put in jail, we see him the next day with his daughter in the toilets of the "Hilside Mall" (Girl who is much older in this sequence).
Hi,
There is a problem in this picture, we see Earl in the background as well!
Pretty sure those aren't mod related bugs
Might be more worthwhile sending these bug reports to DC

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
"You are now attending the last sacrament for HELEN"

I've had this message on the phone for a long time!

Why is that?

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
The day the girls find out they are pregnant, the same day they let you down and you can no longer have sex with them!

So conclusion, when you have got all the girls pregnant at the same time, the game is over or you have to wait for Saint Glinglin's Day to start again!

What a pity and why?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
the game comes up with an error message if you fuck Odette if you click ignore it comes up with errors and takes you to the main menu if you load your save eve's and Jenny's stories reset and the boat gets locked again does anyone know the code to unlock it again for saveedit
I don't completely understand this issue, please provide the exact steps to reproduce. Attach a save file here.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
"You are now attending the last sacrament for HELEN"

I've had this message on the phone for a long time!

Why is that?
You should follow the official walkthrough with problems like that. There is a link from within the game menu if you installed the mod.
The day the girls find out they are pregnant, the same day they let you down and you can no longer have sex with them!

So conclusion, when you have got all the girls pregnant at the same time, the game is over or you have to wait for Saint Glinglin's Day to start again!

What a pity and why?
Be patient, young padavan. Wait until they deliver, leave the hospital and hold their babies some days. Afterwards, it's back to normal.

Also, the mod gives you pregnant sex with some of the girls.
Hi,
There is a problem in this picture, we see Earl in the background as well!
A correct image is missing here!
I don't think it's a bug related to the mod either, but I report it here, so that he can report it to the author !
I appreciate your confidence in me, but I do not see it as my task to report your bugs. Also, please kindly do not spam this thread with bugs that are not mod-related.

You can easily find out if a bug is mod related by disabling the mod in the config menu and, after restart, verify if it's gone or still there.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Not sure if I am missing something but there is no additional button for Diane's boobjob scene.
What button are you talking about? I removed the cloth/uncloth button because the game now gives the option.

Edit: I think I found what you mean. Already fixed, will be in next version.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
A question, and if it's not possible ot add ot your mod/something you wouldn't want to add, would you be able to put in a feature were you could change the name of the MC in the middle of a game? I run into the issue when using a completed save for new updates and the name is never the custom name I set it to.
Alternatively, where in the game files might I find this, so I can quickly/easily change it?
Open up the console (SHIFT-O) and type:
Code:
firstname = '<whoever>'
Congratulations, <whoever>, you successfully changed your name!

I will think about adding this to the mod, but right now, I have other priorities ;)

Reactions: Mikilande

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

Version 0.20.5-0.02 Beta is ready for you with some fixes and additions:
  • Still full of bugs...
  • Finished pregnant sex with Grace and Odette, both solo and threesome, with free combination of pregnancy level for the girls, and cookie jar integration.
  • Fixed a problem with the spinbottle minigame.
Now that the mod is becoming more stable, I will finally make my first visit of the new stuff. Expect some updates on that soon!

Have fun!

Nemodow

Mar 29, 2019
Jesus, the man should hire you. At this point this is like HugsLib/Harmony - people literally will not be playing rimworld without those anymore. Like wow, its amazing how much this enhances the game, its like...like a cleric in DnD. What were the prominent examples of studios hiring mods? Probably Betheda. Idk. But this thing should be in the base game, or integrated. One can't go back. People like you are burned at stakes in grimdark future settings, for sorcery/trying to bring light to the ignorant.

Last edited:

phutrapran

Jun 24, 2017
is it possible to make only a mobile phone walkthrough text + faces on map version of this amazing mod please?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
is it possible to make only a mobile phone walkthrough text + faces on map version of this amazing mod please?
Well that would be much effort for not using the mod ;)

You can disable most things in the configuration. What remains would be the modded penetration and after-sex animations (pussy rub) or such things. Those are integrated into the game source in too many places to modify that easily.

Hentai0052

Apr 24, 2018
SO Prego Sex for Debbie and Diane Maybe next as well?? For Solo and three some. Camshow Prego Sex Jenny maybe as well ??

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi,

updated the mod to version 0.20.5-0.03 Beta:
  • Fixed some problems with missing attributes for Maria images.
  • Added some blinking eyes animations for Yumi and MC in the new scenes.
  • Re-enabled the cum inside option for Diane's boobjob scene.
  • Re-enabled Angelica whipping sound.
  • Re-enabled option to have pregnant sex with Eve in-game.
  • Re-enabled pizza delivery at night.
Enjoy!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
SO Prego Sex for Debbie and Diane Maybe next as well?? For Solo and three some. Camshow Prego Sex Jenny maybe as well ??
Camshow preggo sex is an option, but Debbie can't get pregnant, so -- no. Also, Diane's sex scenes are not very suitable for this. Maybe later.

Anyway, I will first finish the new content before modding the old stuff further.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes