Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

Version 0.20.16-1.01 is up:
  • Melonia can now become pregnant in her new sex scene (was forgotten in original game).
  • Added sound to the new sex scenes.
  • First naughtifications to the new sex scenes.
  • Disabled new alternate angle of Iwanka sex scenes when she's pregnant.
  • Fixed missing sound for Tina appartment sex.
  • Fixed some issues with Odette Halloween scene.
Have fun!

YUUNA

Jun 13, 2017
i noticed while playing that some scenes seems to skip / jump (for example in the bathroom fun scene with judith no kiss scene), should i make a clean installation because it might be some missing resource? or is it something else?
Also, in the earlier version, after i finished diane quest first(daisy and barn) and the finished the main quest (story) the barn vanished alongside daisy and the barn reverted back to diane house, at night diane is still at the mc house i haven't got this far in this version, but i was just wondering wether it's only on my end or anyone else also have the same problem?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i noticed while playing that some scenes seems to skip / jump (for example in the bathroom fun scene with judith no kiss scene), should i make a clean installation because it might be some missing resource? or is it something else?
Also, in the earlier version, after i finished diane quest first(daisy and barn) and the finished the main quest (story) the barn vanished alongside daisy and the barn reverted back to diane house, at night diane is still at the mc house i haven't got this far in this version, but i was just wondering wether it's only on my end or anyone else also have the same problem?
Sorry, but it's difficult to solve problems by guessing what might have happened in earlier playthroughs. What you write sounds like you used rollback a lot or saved in the middle of a running quest, and outside MC's bedroom or the main town map (which are the recommended locations for saving the game). With the mod this should not make problems because I put a lot effort in stabilizing those things.

What do you miss with the Judith bathroom scenes? Did you talk to her in the school corridor and invited her there? Then what? I mean, if kissing Judith is all you miss you haven't seen much of the game yet...

YUUNA

Jun 13, 2017
Sorry, but it's difficult to solve problems by guessing what might have happened in earlier playthroughs. What you write sounds like you used rollback a lot or saved in the middle of a running quest, and outside MC's bedroom or the main town map (which are the recommended locations for saving the game). With the mod this should not make problems because I put a lot effort in stabilizing those things.
About this, yeah i know it's hard that's why i was hesitant to ask, but i was just curious whether other people has the same problem like i was. But for rollback i disabled it, for saving i usually saved when it's split choices like choosing path other than that by default i saved on the town map. I guess i just got unlucky and not being careful enough
I'll try to recreate/retrace what i did in the earlier version on this one to see if the same happen

What do you miss with the Judith bathroom scenes? Did you talk to her in the school corridor and invited her there? Then what? I mean, if kissing Judith is all you miss you haven't seen much of the game yet...
For this one i guess i'll try to start from scratch? Reinstalling and playing new again. And about all i miss i don't quite understand sorry, but fair i guess? Considering i just started playing the new version yesterday it's one of the first thing i noticed, oh btw thanks for replying

Happiness0546

Oct 21, 2017
No? If this is the melonia one, then the newest mod fixed it
Hmmm... This is true for all fertile characters and is not a bug that started in this version. This is a bug that has been around for quite some time.
If other users don't have this problem, it will be a problem with my game setup or device. But I don't know what it is.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
If win the pregnancy roulette, won't get pregnant, and have to do it again. Is this because of the mod?
You mean you have the pregnancy minigame, it says "Impregnated!" but the girl is not pregnant afterwards? That would have nothing to do with the mod. When does it happen?
Note that if you press TAB or CTRL in a minigame, it normally resets itself, so maybe that's what happened.

Happiness0546

Oct 21, 2017
You mean you have the pregnancy minigame, it says "Impregnated!" but the girl is not pregnant afterwards? That would have nothing to do with the mod. When does it happen?
Note that if you press TAB or CTRL in a minigame, it normally resets itself, so maybe that's what happened.
When start a mini-game, two cases occur depending on the probability.
The first is a bug that re-runs the roulette, and the second is that pregnancy fails and the mini-game ends normally. So I think this only happens if win the game.
Since there are win and lose buttons, this isn't a big deal, but I was just wondering if other users have the same problem.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
When start a mini-game, two cases occur depending on the probability.
The first is a bug that re-runs the roulette, and the second is that pregnancy fails and the mini-game ends normally. So I think this only happens if win the game.
Since there are win and lose buttons, this isn't a big deal, but I was just wondering if other users have the same problem.
OK I was able to reproduce this. Will check if it is caused by the mod and/or can be fixed.

Edit: will release a fix with the next version. Ths issue is related to the sound playing during dripping creampies, which continues in the background during that minigame, and each time such a sound is played it will raise an event causing the minigame to reset. This means that if you disable sounds or creampies, the issue should not occur. For the fix, I'll just temporarily mute the sounds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Happiness0546

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Hi, could you make it possible to use alternative keys during the fight with Dexter? Sadly my arrow keys are broken and I cannot use them.

(Solved the issue with the screen keyboard from windows)

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
@ Warthoz

Did you use the cheat menu to manipulate Melonia's pregnancy? When she gets pregnant and gives birth, Thotbot is set to follow her everywhere, carrying her babies. When those go to daycare after a week, Thotbot stops following her. Your game now has Melonia non-pregnant but Thotbot still set to follow her, which as far as I see can only be achieved by that menu or by something that I can't imagine.

You can repair this yourself. But be warned that you can break your save completely when doing the wrong things, so follow exactly those steps:
  1. Open the cheat menu (click on the three signal bars in MC's phone).
  2. In the screen that opens, click on "Machines".
  3. Scroll down to Melonia and click on the "Pregnancy" button to the right (it may be truncated and not fit completely to the screen -- it's the third button).
  4. Click on "Get pregnant". Note that value "Is pregnant" changes to True.
  5. Click on "Increment Preg. (stage)" seven times in a row. Value "Current Stage" should cycle from 0 to 6 and then back to 0.
  6. Click the "Close" button.
  7. Close the screen with the red cross on top right.
That should fix the issue.

Reactions: Warthoz

Happiness0546

Oct 21, 2017
OK I was able to reproduce this. Will check if it is caused by the mod and/or can be fixed.

Edit: will release a fix with the next version. Ths issue is related to the sound playing during dripping creampies, which continues in the background during that minigame, and each time such a sound is played it will raise an event causing the minigame to reset. This means that if you disable sounds or creampies, the issue should not occur. For the fix, I'll just temporarily mute the sounds.
Thank you. I love this mod so much that I couldn't ignore the little problems. :love:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

Version 0.20.16-1.02 is now up:
  • More naughtifications to the new Melonia sex scene.
  • Added talking, blinking and breathing animations to the new scenes.
  • Fixed an issue with the pregnancy minigame resetting itself randomly.
  • Changing parameter CREAMPIES now requires a restart of the game to take effect.
  • Added new animations to the optional content (GAME_OVERRIDES, needs to be downloaded separately).
  • Corrections and adoptions to the new content for the German translation pack (needs to be downloaded separately).
Apart from bug fixes and possible surprise updates, this will most likely be the last update before the Tech Update hits the market.

Have fun!

Edit: Speaking of bug fixes... See version 0.20.16-1.02b:
  • Fixed an issue with the new Melonia BJ scene.
  • Fixed an issue with the Diane and Daisy cum inside x-ray animations.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes