Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Panse

Oct 1, 2020
Hello, I keep getting this error message when I quit the game.
If I quit the game without the mod, the error isn't there.

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
MemoryError:

-- Full Traceback ---------------------------------------------- --------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
renpy.persistent.update(True)
File "D:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 364, in update
need_save = find_changes()
File "D:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 175, in find_changes
backup[f] = safe_deepcopy(new)
File "D:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 128, in safe_deepcopy
rv = copy.deepcopy(o)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 163, in deepcopy
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 257, in _deepcopy_dict
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 163, in deepcopy
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 237, in _deepcopy_tuple
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 192, in deepcopy
MemoryError:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Summertime Saga 0.20.16
Sun Nov 06 13:43:01 2022"

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hello, I keep getting this error message when I quit the game.
If I quit the game without the mod, the error isn't there.

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
MemoryError:

-- Full Traceback ---------------------------------------------- --------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
renpy.persistent.update(True)
File "D:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 364, in update
need_save = find_changes()
File "D:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 175, in find_changes
backup[f] = safe_deepcopy(new)
File "D:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 128, in safe_deepcopy
rv = copy.deepcopy(o)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 257, in _deepcopy_dict
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 237, in _deepcopy_tuple
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 192, in deepcopy
MemoryError:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Summertime Saga 0.20.16
Sun Nov 06 13:43:01 2022"
Well, that's a memory error. Those are nasty things. Does it happen when quitting the game immediately after you started it (without loading a savee) as well?

If it's a 32bit machine there is nothing that can be done I fear. If you have a 64 bit machine, you can try applying the 4GB patch from NTCore as described in the first post (google it). This is an unofficial patch that can give 32bit programs 2GB extra memory on 64bit systems. But there is no guarantee. It worked for me though when I tried.

However, the best solution would be to migrate the game to a 64bit version of Ren'Py. As far as I understand, the Linux version is 64bit, so maybe you try that one?

Or you try to set some parameters that disable resource hungry functions, like NO_CHEST_ANIMATION, NO_FACE_ANIMATION and NO_OVERRIDES. Also, you can disable translation.

Panse

Oct 1, 2020
Well, that's a memory error. Those are nasty things. Does it happen when quitting the game immediately after you started it (without loading a savee) as well?

If it's a 32bit machine there is nothing that can be done I fear. If you have a 64 bit machine, you can try applying the 4GB patch from NTCore as described in the first post (google it). This is an unofficial patch that can give 32bit programs 2GB extra memory on 64bit systems. But there is no guarantee. It worked for me though when I tried.

However, the best solution would be to migrate the game to a 64bit version of Ren'Py. As far as I understand, the Linux version is 64bit, so maybe you try that one?

Or you try to set some parameters that disable resource hungry functions, like NO_CHEST_ANIMATION, NO_FACE_ANIMATION and NO_OVERRIDES. Also, you can disable translation.
Danke es hat geklappt :giggle:

Appule

Apr 5, 2020
hi just to check is there an option to have just the extra pubic hair and not the other outfits for iwanka, roxxy, becca and missy?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
hi just to check is there an option to have just the extra pubic hair and not the other outfits for iwanka, roxxy, becca and missy?
Only what you see, my friend ;)

But you could create your own images and make a custom option, as described in the instructions.

Happiness0546

Oct 21, 2017
No android users? I really want to enjoy this mod, but the sex scenes stop moving after playing the game for more than 5-10 minutes.
So I have to relaunch the game every few minutes. If play without the mod, there is no problem. My device has 8GB of memory, is it insufficient?
I want to get advice from android users who are enjoying the mod without any problems.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey guys!

Keep getting this error after waking up...any suggestions? I aleady installed the 4GB patch with no effect.

I should note I'm using the SPH mod as well. Think it probs has something to do with running both but don't know how to solve!

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 42, in script call
    call expression game.dialog_select("player_just_wokeup")
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 42, in script call
ScriptError: could not find label 'bedroom_wetdream_imminent'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 76, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 224, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 11, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 62, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/erik_s_house/erik_s_house.rpyc", line 16, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/player/just_wokeup.rpyc", line 84, in script call
  File "C:\Users\61435\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 76, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 11, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/erik_s_house/erik_s_house.rpyc", line 16, in script call
  File "C:\Users\61435\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'bedroom_wetdream_imminent'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.16
Tue Nov 08 13:36:00 2022
Those two mods don't play together. You could have found out yourself by just using one...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
No android users? I really want to enjoy this mod, but the sex scenes stop moving after playing the game for more than 5-10 minutes.
So I have to relaunch the game every few minutes. If play without the mod, there is no problem. My device has 8GB of memory, is it insufficient?
I want to get advice from android users who are enjoying the mod without any problems.
Well that's difficult to tell. Is there a traceback.txt file being created? You might try changing the phone's power settings for the app, or different graphic settings (hardware acceleration) if available.

Happiness0546

Oct 21, 2017
Well that's difficult to tell. Is there a traceback.txt file being created? You might try changing the phone's power settings for the app, or different graphic settings (hardware acceleration) if available.
No files related to the error are created. It just stops the moving animation...
I stopped battery optimization for this game app and turned off the phone's power saving mode, but nothing has improved.

Whodafuckisdis69

Sep 6, 2019
Is there anything im doing wrong about installing it on mac? It just says to put the files in the Game file, but it also pauses after and plays an error.

Edit: I found out my issue, i had to just swap out the Images, scripts, ETC folders and put in the overlay with the text README file for it to work!

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
No files related to the error are created. It just stops the moving animation...
I stopped battery optimization for this game app and turned off the phone's power saving mode, but nothing has improved.
What if you set parameter SMOOTHING to 0?

Happiness0546

Oct 21, 2017
What if you set parameter SMOOTHING to 0?
I saw you explaining it to someone a few days ago, and it helped me a lot too.
I remember someone uploaded a screenshot.
Screenshot where the color is inverted as soon as the animation stops... but I was able to solve the problem of the color changing by adjusting the SMOOTHING to 0. (y)
By the way, most of them are pc users, so the android problem is not easy to solve...

Reactions: srksrk 68
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes