Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

master861

Nov 4, 2022
would be nice if you could at anal to some of the girls, i hope grace gets are longer story on the update.

Nov 28, 2020
I recall installing every compatible mods 2-3 months ago on Android and it run well, but now im doing the same thing but stuck on kompas loading screen

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I recall installing every compatible mods 2-3 months ago on Android and it run well, but now im doing the same thing but stuck on kompas loading screen
I just installed the most current version of game and mod on a Samsung Galaxy S20 (Android 12) and everything works fine. What device / OS do you use?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I love you mod i hope you gona update it as sone the new version of the game comes out, and i dint mean all girls xd only 1 more girl not all girls ha ha. Keep you work cant not wait for the new realase of the new version

ARR90

Mar 12, 2020
When I click in the cookie jar button in the main menu, I see this error below:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'cookie_jar/cookie_jar_45.png'>:
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 41, in script
call screen main_menu()
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'cookie_jar/cookie_jar_45.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.14

In the official thread of the game here, the guys say to me that cookie_jar_45 is for Katya and that is not present in the cookie jar of the 0.20.14 and that I unlocked a Katya scene, which put 45 in my persistent save file.
I clear the persistent file and the issue continue.

I'm have only the Naughty Tribute Mod installed, that is the same version of the game.
Version 0.20.14-1.03

Diagnosis attached

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hi how i at images to the telescope scenes i got them in the images.rpa but now how the play if i press on the telescope wich script file or wich *.rpy file i need to edit?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
When I click in the cookie jar button in the main menu, I see this error below:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'cookie_jar/cookie_jar_45.png'>:
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 41, in script
call screen main_menu()
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'cookie_jar/cookie_jar_45.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.14

In the official thread of the game here, the guys say to me that cookie_jar_45 is the Katya scene and that is not present in the 0.20.14 version of the mod.
I clear the persistent file and the issue continue.

I'm have only the Naughty Tribute Mod installed, that is the same version of the game.
Version 0.20.14-1.03

Diagnosis attached
Things like that happen when you run an older version of the game (0.20.14 in your case) after you already started the newer version (current version is 0.20.16). So why not installing the newest version?

I guess you didn't delete both persistent files, there is one in the saves folder and one in the AppData\Summertime folder. And it's not an issue with the mod.

Reactions: ARR90

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi how i at images to the telescope scenes i got them in the images.rpa but now how the play if i press on the telescope wich script file or wich *.rpy file i need to edit?
Well, I don't completely understand what you want to do, but it sounds like you want to know how to mod the images and to find out where in the script they are used and how. Unfortunately this is a quite complicated question to answer and would not fit into this thread. It has nothing to do with the mod, after all.

Reactions: ARR90

ARR90

Mar 12, 2020
Things like that happen when you run an older version of the game (0.20.14 in your case) after you already started the newer version (current version is 0.20.16). So why not installing the newest version?

I guess you didn't delete both persistent files, there is one in the saves folder and one in the AppData\Summertime folder. And it's not an issue with the mod.
OK srksk, sorry bother you with it. I'm go try unistall all, reinstall and test here.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I got ika mod working with you mod only needet some changes to make.
If you mean Ikaruga mod, this one is outdated since several years now and would require more than just a few changes. You will break your game for certain.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
no for me it works perfekt you just need to remove some of the config.label_overrides changes and change some of them and some of the init python routine then Ikaruga mod works with this mod. Dont wory i got are backup.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
no for me it works perfekt you just need to remove some of the config.label_overrides changes and change some of them and some of the init python routine then Ikaruga mod works with this mod. Dont wory i got are backup.
Unless you fixed it, you will run into bugs. Definitly.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Yes i can see maybe why it runs into bugs ther are some stuff that is very outdatet from the routines and so one.
I dint apply the ikarumod_0175_v2 into you mod that i dint say i searched for some of the routine that ika used and at it to you mod.Like the debug menü ore the 25k money from veronika

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Sorry to say that but i thing ther is are bug in the german translation.

if you invite debbie into your room and then change the angle during sex, the game crashes

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes