Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Your mod is absolutely superb, can't play some SS without it, so thank you ever so much!

One thing I was hoping the developers would add but am losing hope for is some kind of stats log or similar for the MC's sexual activities, or at least for how many children he has had with each woman. I enjoy seeing the number on the poster rise at the nursery, but it would be really nice to have more details there. For example, I'm rather interested in repopulating the entire town with Odette!

Wasn't sure if this was at all possible or even something you're interested in?

Thanks again for the mod, you're a legend. All the best
I thing ther is another mod that has function days with out orgasmen in it.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yeah i can live with that thx again for you hart work with this mod your mod is amazing.Yuhu i can no f..... ivy with out the condom xd.
And sorry again for this manny manny bug reborts or translation mistakes
Yes as i can remember ther pop up are msg up if you got many children at the kitta and look at the img how many kids are ther.
Is ther are img that is something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only with cum on the dick of curse the translation is now wrong but for that i can live with it ha ha
It should not be possible to have sex with Ivy without the condom. The difference is that with my mod, the condom will break. But it's still there. How do you manage to get that image without the codom?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Ah you mean img 29 i make 1 with out the condom :devilish:
and you need to hide are attribute that is on show img 31 and 35 is it if i remember correct
ther is one of the changes:

with dissolve
if ivy_cum_inside:
hide expression "characters/player/char_player_sex_30.png"
show expression "characters/player/char_player_sex_30c.png" zorder 2
$ nt_sperm_drip(Transform(xoffset=504, yoffset=312), zorder=1)
else:
of curse you can show this two imgs if you replaced them like me
and ther is the orther change:

$ nt_config.toggle_skipping(True)
pause
hide expression "characters/player/char_player_sex_30c.png"
if ivy_cum_inside:
hide expression "characters/player/char_player_sex_31.png" zorder 2 <----- that is the breaked condom or the condom with the cum inside
show playersex_cum
else:

Last edited:

Exed010

May 29, 2022
Hi, Guys
I'd just download this mod and extract it in game folder
but when I'd run it and nothing change
Anybody know how to fix it?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi, Guys
I'd just download this mod and extract it in game folder
but when I'd run it and nothing change
Anybody know how to fix it?
You almost certainly installed it into the wrong folder. See the installation section in post 1 how the folder structure should look like. Maybe your archive extractor created a folder with a certain name for your "convenience" which contains the extracted files and folders. In that case, move those out of there and where they belong.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

I just uploaded a bugfix release.

Version 0.20.16-1.03:
  • Fixed Debbie showing a dripping creampie in shower despite not having had sex before (i.e. only showering, blowjob or handjob).
  • Fixed some issues with pregnant Jenny and Liu during dialogs.
  • Set the default for parameter LOG_DELETE to 1 so that the log file will be deleted on each game start, to avoid excessive growth.
  • Some changes to diagnosis file creation.
  • Corrections and adoptions to the new content for the German translation pack (needs to be downloaded separately).
Enjoy!

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I need complet reinstall of the mod?
I thing i found are mistake in you update :
1670614556361.png
now watch the second img:
1670614597839.png
Hää she is hairy from what?
sorry my mistake but why anon sound like are woman at this scene:
1670615537684.png

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I need complet reinstall of the mod?
I thing i found are mistake in you update :
View attachment 2224203
now watch the second img:
View attachment 2224206
Hää she is hairy from what?
sorry my mistake but why anon sound like are woman at this scene:
View attachment 2224227
A clean install is always better after a mayor update, but I think you will be fine this time by simply coping the new mod over the old one.

You see the hairy pussy because the old setting is still active. It clearly tells you in bold yellow letters to do a restart, which is required for your manual changes to take effect.

Also, please note that there are over 200,000 lines of text in the translation file. As much as I wanted, I cannot correct each and every one to your liking... If you really want to, you could make such translation corrections yourself. Just search for the text in files de.rpy and custom*translate.rpy in your text editor, change the line, and save.

May 26, 2019
Hey srksrk 68,

I see that you've recently removed the linux instructions from the main post on this thread!

Were the instructions outdated or is this mod no longer compatible with linux?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
A clean install is always better after a mayor update, but I think you will be fine this time by simply coping the new mod over the old one.

You see the hairy pussy because the old setting is still active. It clearly tells you in bold yellow letters to do a restart, which is required for your manual changes to take effect.

Also, please note that there are over 200,000 lines of text in the translation file. As much as I wanted, I cannot correct each and every one to your liking... If you really want to, you could make such translation corrections yourself. Just search for the text in files de.rpy and custom*translate.rpy in your text editor, change the line, and save.
No no the translation is fine and that with the hairy was my mistake i mean the sound the second scene mc sounds like are woman ther he sounds like eve if you f ..... her

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
No no the translation is fine and that with the hairy was my mistake i mean the sound the second scene mc sounds like are woman ther he sounds like eve if you f ..... her
You mean the sound that comes with the *<some_sound>* tags in dialogs? Like the *Keuch* thing? That's not possible otherwise because internally it just plays the _keuch.mp3 file. I tried to make those gender independent as much as possible, but it's the same for all characters.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey srksrk 68,

I see that you've recently removed the linux instructions from the main post on this thread!

Were the instructions outdated or is this mod no longer compatible with linux?
If you mean the instructions for the optional content, they are still there (in the optional content section). I don't think there was a special option for the main mod.

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

master861

Nov 4, 2022
You mean the sound that comes with the *<some_sound>* tags in dialogs? Like the *Keuch* thing? That's not possible otherwise because internally it just plays the _keuch.mp3 file. I tried to make those gender independent as much as possible, but it's the same for all characters.
Ah k thx

HMM that is strange :
1670793790249.png
wrong password?
1670793821416.png
are you changed the pw?
sorry my mistake again wrong number used lol
I Need to change somethings maybe i gona upload are new scripts.rpa that you can enjo hellen and mia

Last edited:

sialiasialis

Aug 6, 2022
srksrk 68 Hey, quick question:

I have a Galaxy S21 Ultra and the mod works for me (workaround for Android 13) and I'm trying to find a decent setting for the animation smoothing. I set the smoothing to 0 and randomization and video delay to 0 but the animations have a strange stutter to them, specifically newer animations. Setting smoothing to 1 has the weird ghosting that shows animation transitions/in-betweens. And anything in-between 0 and 1 doesn't exactly solve the problem. Older animations look smoother though. Any ideas?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
srksrk 68 Hey, quick question:

I have a Galaxy S21 Ultra and the mod works for me (workaround for Android 13) and I'm trying to find a decent setting for the animation smoothing. I set the smoothing to 0 and randomization and video delay to 0 but the animations have a strange stutter to them, specifically newer animations. Setting smoothing to 1 has the weird ghosting that shows animation transitions/in-betweens. And anything in-between 0 and 1 doesn't exactly solve the problem. Older animations look smoother though. Any ideas?
Can you elaborate some more on the "strange stutter"? Smoothing helps with the older animations which have less frames per second. You need to find your compromise.

Hellyo

Jun 4, 2017
Hello, I downloaded the game but I can't run it on Windows apparently ? I checked the processes and there is no sign of it, anyone got this problem? (Win7 -x64)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hello, I downloaded the game but I can't run it on Windows apparently ? I checked the processes and there is no sign of it, anyone got this problem? (Win7 -x64)
This is a mod thread, not a Win support thread, sorry. Maybe you get more support in the game's main thread. If it works without mods installed, you could ask for support on Kompassproductions.com. But since Win 7 is somewhat outdated...

HornyOnMain1376

Aug 1, 2021
Got a question, with the recent u0date I noticed scenes have numbers on them what do they mean? Also is the cookie jar sort a way to unlock all the scenes or something else

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes