Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Got a question, with the recent u0date I noticed scenes have numbers on them what do they mean? Also is the cookie jar sort a way to unlock all the scenes or something else
The numbers are not a mod thing, they introduced them with the new update to indicate that there are more than one angle/flavor of a scene available.

The sorting is kind of legacy because after release (don't remember which, the parameter description should mention it) they changed the sorting from (old to new) to (girl name alphabetical). I don't like that, therefore the parameter.

kooebee

Jun 15, 2022
Hey, I see that this mod adds sounds to the game like moaning. Is it possible to only get the mod with sounds and nothing else?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey, I see that this mod adds sounds to the game like moaning. Is it possible to only get the mod with sounds and nothing else?
Many of the features can be disabled in the mod's configuration menu. No, it's not possible to get only sounds, but you can disable most of the other stuff.

kooebee

Jun 15, 2022
Many of the features can be disabled in the mod's configuration menu. No, it's not possible to get only sounds, but you can disable most of the other stuff.
Okay thanks. I know your mod isn’t officially compatible with IOS. but i’m actually using a working IPA for the latest version on my iphone 13. it runs perfect normally.

i did try adding your mod into the game folder. the game ran pretty well until a clicked on the phone icon, then it would give me an error every time lol.

that’s why i was asking if it’s possible for only sounds

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Okay thanks. I know your mod isn’t officially compatible with IOS. but i’m actually using a working IPA for the latest version on my iphone 13. it runs perfect normally.

i did try adding your mod into the game folder. the game ran pretty well until a clicked on the phone icon, then it would give me an error every time lol.

that’s why i was asking if it’s possible for only sounds
What kind of error do you get? Is there a traceback.txt file? And when exactly do you get the error -- on game start, on save game load, or when you click that phone icon again?

kooebee

Jun 15, 2022
What kind of error do you get? Is there a traceback.txt file? And when exactly do you get the error -- on game start, on save game load, or when you click that phone icon again?
here’s a video of it. i tried copying the code but it wasn’t working. don’t think there’s a text file.

i get the error right when i click the phone icon. it happens every single time i click it. doesn’t matter if it’s after a game save, before, or on game start. in this vid it was after a game start.

kooebee

Jun 15, 2022
That's interesting. Can you attach your save game here so i can check?
also, if you don't think you could find a solution, and I know this is extra, but if you want, could you try adding the Naughty Mod into the IOS files and then send it back to me to test?

creator with download links:
direct download link:

I would attach the zip file but its too big for the website apparently. If you do download it, you just extract the IPA so it becomes a normal folder.

personally I just added the modded files into the "game" folder, but maybe the files are different than android and windows?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yeah sure. here you go!
also, if you don't think you could find a solution, and I know this is extra, but if you want, could you try adding the Naughty Mod into the IOS files and then send it back to me to test?

creator with download links:
direct download link:

I would attach the zip file but its too big for the website apparently. If you do download it, you just extract the IPA so it becomes a normal folder.

personally I just added the modded files into the "game" folder, but maybe the files are different than android and windows?
There is no extra mod for IOS, so no they are not different from Android or Windows. I don't get an error as shown in your video when running your save, so I guess it's either IOS or an issue with your installation.

First I'd like to state that the game seems to have issues with saving right on day 0 when you are still in the intro, so maybe that's already the problem here. Can you start over, complete the intro, and only save on day one, after you slept once?

If that doesn't help, please create the diagnosis file, zip it and attach it here (there is a button in the config menu for that).

Can you proceed when clicking the Ignore button in your error message?

Finally, I don't have IOS so there is no chance that I can merge the mod with those files, sorry.

ExuvianJoy

Jul 12, 2020
I need some help, i fresh installed the game and applied the mod, and then the "Summertime Saga Naughtifying" logo appear and the game wont start. And i deleted the presplash.png as instructed and now the game is running in the taskbar but nothing appear

Anyone know how to fix this?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I need some help, i fresh installed the game and applied the mod, and then the "Summertime Saga Naughtifying" logo appear and the game wont start. And i deleted the presplash.png as instructed and now the game is running in the taskbar but nothing appear

Would be nice if you say on wich system you running the game and why del the png file ?
Are you folled the install step if you see it on you taskbar , is your driver from you gpu update wich exe you running and is it in window mode running.
Try press eh not sure what the english name of that tasta kompination is in german it is alt+tab
The tasta next to the space and the 1 with the doppel arrows at the same time maybe you can then switch into the game.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

I would say give it some time, it will take several minutes on first start until everything is compiled. And a already mentioned, tell us what your system is

Lance Vance

Aug 25, 2021
Hello srksrk 68,

first of all thank you for really enhancing the experience of this game. I was wondering whether it was possible to include the old Diane scenes (0.14.00) in her kitchen.

DisguisedToast

Jan 2, 2019
Hi folks,

I just want to share my Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod.

If you've been brought here and don't really know why, this is the place to:
  • discuss problems or features
  • get support
  • download the most recent version

View attachment 811167
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What this mod does/does not
  1. This mod is meant as a fan tribute to the original game, sticking to the original as much as possible.
  2. This mod will not alter/modify/extend the original story line in any significant way.
  3. This mod alters some of the artwork and coding of the original game:
    • to be more naughty.
    • to get smoother animations.
    • to correct functional and logical bugs.
    • to enable some disabled features.
    • to increase immersion.
  4. This mod will attempt to fix any bugs to the original game, if you give a reproducable example and attach a savegame here, if possible.
  5. This mod will improve game mechanics (minigames, menu, navigation etc.) to make the game more enjoyable.
  6. This mod provides support for online translation.
Check the readme to see more details! The readme can also be accessed via in-game menu.

Download it here:
For Summertime Saga 0.20.16:

Installation and configuration: see sections below.
Note: only install matching mods, i.e. the mod and game must be of same base version (e.g. mod version Version 0.20.8-1.00 can only be installed with version 0.20.8 of the game, and only mod versions 0.20.08-*** can be used with that game version). No amount of asking will change that, not now and not in future!

Optionally, the following can be installed in addition:
Optional:
Optional:
Also see the installation and configuration sections below. Optional content is valid for all mod versions equal to or higher than version of the optional content itself, until updated.

Change Log

Current version:

Version 0.20.16-1.03:
  • Fixed Debbie showing a dripping creampie in shower despite not having had sex before (i.e. only showering, blowjob or handjob).
  • Fixed some issues with pregnant Jenny and Liu during dialogs.
  • Set the default for parameter LOG_DELETE to 1 so that the log file will be deleted on each game start, to avoid excessive growth.
  • Some changes to diagnosis file creation.
  • Corrections and adoptions to the new content for the German translation pack (needs to be downloaded separately).
Version 0.20.16-1.02c:
  • Added missing image in Iwanka sex scene.
  • Slight alignment corrections on main UI for increased font sizes (player's money, day of week).
  • Added one empty goal to the phone list if no open goal remains.
  • Additions to the game's automatic translation feature.
Version 0.20.16-1.02b:
  • Fixed an issue with the new Melonia BJ scene.
  • Fixed an issue with the Diane and Daisy cum inside x-ray animations.
Version 0.20.16-1.02:
  • More naughtifications to the new Melonia sex scene.
  • Added talking, blinking and breathing animations to the new scenes.
  • Fixed an issue with the pregnancy minigame resetting itself randomly.
  • Changing parameter CREAMPIES now requires a restart of the game to take effect.
  • Added new animations to the optional content (GAME_OVERRIDES, needs to be downloaded separately).
  • Corrections and adoptions to the new content for the German translation pack (needs to be downloaded separately).
Version 0.20.16-1.01:
  • Melonia can now become pregnant in her new sex scene (was forgotten in original game).
  • Added sound to the new sex scenes.
  • First naughtifications to the new sex scenes.
  • Disabled new alternate angle of Iwanka sex scenes when she's pregnant.
  • Fixed missing sound for Tina appartment sex.
  • Fixed some issues with Odette Halloween scene.
Version 0.20.16-1.00:
  • All new content verified to trigger and work correctly
    • Deleted the alternative "Eve" option during Odette crypt scene.
  • Added some ambient sounds during Kim sex scene (taser and slapping).
Version 0.20.16-0.01 Alpha:
  • Initial release for new game version. Will be full of bugs -- you have been warned!
    • This is just a smoke test, really!
    • Only meant to check if all existing cookie jar scenes are running OK.
    • Do only use this for normal gameplay if you don't intend to keep your save.
  • Overrides (optional content) not yet been adopted.
  • No modifications of new content has been done yet.

Screenshots

View attachment 1391601 View attachment 1391602 View attachment 1391603 View attachment 1391604 View attachment 1421311 View attachment 1391606 View attachment 1391607 View attachment 1391608 View attachment 1391609 View attachment 1391610 View attachment 1391611 View attachment 1391612 View attachment 1391613 View attachment 1391614 View attachment 1391615 View attachment 1391616 View attachment 1435679 View attachment 1611163

Have fun!
Links does not work, good sir

May 23, 2020
Is there some kind of bug or something because I've taken the photo's of Jenny, she's now in the shower, read diary but can not click on the bedside table to open it to get the camera (caught), so I'm at a dead end.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hello srksrk 68,

first of all thank you for really enhancing the experience of this game. I was wondering whether it was possible to include the old Diane scenes (0.14.00) in her kitchen.
Sorry, but even if I'd bother with including those very old scenes, I would not do such a thing before the tech update is out.
Links does not work, good sir
For me everything works perfectly. It must be either a temporary problem or an issue with your service provider.
Is there some kind of bug or something because I've taken the photo's of Jenny, she's now in the shower, read diary but can not click on the bedside table to open it to get the camera (caught), so I'm at a dead end.
I think that's a gameplay/walkthrough related question. You should post those in the official walkthrough thread (after reading the walkthrough). Maybe you'll just have to wait some time before the quest proceeds.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes