Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes
May 23, 2020
I think that's a gameplay/walkthrough related question. You should post those in the official walkthrough thread (after reading the walkthrough). Maybe you'll just have to wait some time before the quest proceeds.
Yeah got it sorted, I followed the walkthrough to the letter, but it wasn't triggering, then out of the blue it just happened..

ExuvianJoy

Jul 12, 2020
I would say give it some time, it will take several minutes on first start until everything is compiled. And a already mentioned, tell us what your system is
My system is windows 10. It finally works after showing the logo for 10 minutes. After that the load time is faster, thank you for making the mod B)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
My system is windows 10. It finally works after showing the logo for 10 minutes. After that the load time is faster, thank you for making the mod B)
This means you have a really slow rig. For me it takes about two minutes for a fresh installation (compile everything), a minute at first start after a system re-boot, and about 40 seconds if I start again. My hardware is from 2012 (although high-end at that time). Do you have an SSD or still a mechanical drive?

Anyway, glad you got it running!

May 23, 2020
How the hell can I get Jenny to leave my room after the "girlfriend experience", you have the scene where she walks out of the room in the morning, but when you can roam again she's still sitting on the bed, so you can't goto her room.
She also texted you to goto her room, and she's still sitting on the bed, if you try to goto her room it tells you "No, Jenny went into my room, I think...

Disabling the mod allowed me to progress.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
How the hell can I get Jenny to leave my room after the "girlfriend experience", you have the scene where she walks out of the room in the morning, but when you can roam again she's still sitting on the bed, so you can't goto her room.
She also texted you to goto her room, and she's still sitting on the bed, if you try to goto her room it tells you "No, Jenny went into my room, I think...

Disabling the mod allowed me to progress.
I very much doubt that disabling the mod changes anything. Please provide your save here.

Reactions: schoolofmonkey
May 23, 2020
I very much doubt that disabling the mod changes anything. Please provide your save here.
Well it did, I disable it with the option in game, game progressed, turned the mod back on with the in game option.
But then I ran into a second issue where Diane's Barn reverted back to the house stopping any interactions at that location again.

Ended up fixing the barn/house with a save editor, just changed these entries to 1
fsm_data > states_delays > S_diane_barn_checkup +1 1
fsm_data > states_delays > S_diane_barn_news +1 1
fsm_data > states_delays > S_diane_check_barn_out +1 1

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Well it did, I disable it with the option in game, game progressed, turned the mod back on with the in game option.
But then I ran into a second issue where Diane's Barn reverted back to the house stopping any interactions at that location again.

Ended up fixing the barn/house with a save editor, just changed these entries to 1
fsm_data > states_delays > S_diane_barn_checkup +1 1
fsm_data > states_delays > S_diane_barn_news +1 1
fsm_data > states_delays > S_diane_check_barn_out +1 1
If that is the save you modified with your save editor, I can do nothing about it. There are no such bugs in normal playthrough, I am sure of it, unless you can provide an unmodified save where the issue can be reproduced, i.e. the following:
  1. You get Jenny to leave your room after the "girlfriend experience"
  2. You have the scene where she walks out of the room in the morning,
  3. but when you can roam again she's still sitting on the bed, so you can't goto her room.
  4. She also texted you to goto her room, and she's still sitting on the bed,
  5. if you try to goto her room it tells you "No, Jenny went into my room
So the save would be from right before point 1 in that list, meaning before you even invite her to the girlfriend experience.

Never edit a save with a save editor unless you want to really break it. The mod has an in-built feature to repair broken saves, which never failed to my knowledge. But it cannot repair anything that has been "repaired" with unofficial tools.

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
For some reason it won't load the game with this installed. I have SummertimeSaga-0-20-16 from the Official Website. It will load but only without this mod in. Any advice?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
For some reason it won't load the game with this installed. I have SummertimeSaga-0-20-16 from the Official Website. It will load but only without this mod in. Any advice?
A little more details about the error message you get would be helpful. Also, some info about your OS and hardware.

aimmidsooqa

Mar 31, 2019
Good day, good mood ,ty for the work, but my game with mod a little bit freeze , i have a very good pc, without mod game work fine

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Good day, good mood ,ty for the work, but my game with mod a little bit freeze , i have a very good pc, without mod game work fine
It may happen that there are small delays between input and output, because the mod files are not packed into an rpa file. The game must first find them on the drive and load them into memory one by one.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yes, this is the price for the mod. You must either live with it, or you may try to disable some features, e.g. setting parameters NO_FACE_ANIMATION and NO_CHEST_ANIMATION to 1 (which requires a re-start and will disable all talking, blinking and breathing animations). Also, disabling sounds setting SOUNDS to 0 may give some performance, but not so much.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
For workupload, it says the site cannot be reached for anon file it keeps on getting blocked by my Norton due to the intrusive ad website popping up.
Still, must be on your end, links are working fine. You might want to not use Norton (why would anyone do anyways?). For the ads, I use uBlock Origin and never saw one.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes