Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I saw you explaining it to someone a few days ago, and it helped me a lot too.
I remember someone uploaded a screenshot.
Screenshot where the color is inverted as soon as the animation stops... but I was able to solve the problem of the color changing by adjusting the SMOOTHING to 0. (y)
By the way, most of them are pc users, so the android problem is not easy to solve...
Thanks for the feedback! You're one of a few doing so, helps a lot. Otherwise you never knew...

Reactions: Happiness0546

master861

Nov 4, 2022
hi if i start the exe i get this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/characters/iwanka/fsm.rpy", line 1, in script
    init -1 python:
  File "game/scripts/characters/iwanka/fsm.rpy", line 17, in <module>
    M_iwanka.pregnancy.add_action(case, 1, ('setdefaultoutfit', [['dressed', 'naked', 'naked', 'naked']]))
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/FSM/pregnancy.rpy", line 152, in add_action
    now[index].extend(actionslist)
AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'extend'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    init -1 python:
  File "E:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    M_iwanka.pregnancy.add_action(case, 1, ('setdefaultoutfit', [['dressed', 'naked', 'naked', 'naked']]))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.16
Thu Nov 10 00:22:49 2022

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
hi if i start the exe i get this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    init -1 python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    init -1 python:
  File "E:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.16
Thu Nov 10 00:22:49 2022
Does this occur with and without mod?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
no it happens only with mod with out nothing
So you just start the game (click the exe) and it closes itself, leaving only the traceback.txt file behind? Are you sure it is a current file (check the timestamp)?
Has it ever worked before?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
yes it only happens some times and some times it dont happen are wait its not the current mod maybe that is why.
And yes it worked before

master861

Nov 4, 2022
ah and ther is another bug or maybe missing img go to ivanka and have sex with her in rumps home after you cum inside her you see are flying dick with out mc

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Ok i dit make are video of that bug and her is the file and the img your say in that post is ther.
her is are link to the video:
and are img of the bug that you can see it.
sorry uploadet the wrong diagnosis file

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Ok i dit make are video of that bug and her is the file and the img your say in that post is ther.
her is are link to the video:
and are img of the bug that you can see it.
sorry uploadet the wrong diagnosis file
OK I could reproduce the one with the missing image. It only appears if you don't have the optional content installed, there seems to be an image missing in the main mod. I will look into it and provide a fix.

The other problem I don't have an idea. I asked previously "So you just start the game (click the exe) and it closes itself, leaving only the traceback.txt file behind?" Is that so, or does it only crash if you load a save?

Then you said "wait its not the current mod maybe that is why". Now did you install a newer version and does it still crash?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Uploaded a minor release with version 0.20.16-1.02c:
  • Added missing image in Iwanka sex scene.
  • Slight alignment corrections on main UI for increased font sizes (player's money, day of week).
  • Added one empty goal to the phone list if no open goal remains.
  • Additions to the game's automatic translation feature.
Have fun!

master861

Nov 4, 2022
OK I could reproduce the one with the missing image. It only appears if you don't have the optional content installed, there seems to be an image missing in the main mod. I will look into it and provide a fix.

The other problem I don't have an idea. I asked previously "So you just start the game (click the exe) and it closes itself, leaving only the traceback.txt file behind?" Is that so, or does it only crash if you load a save?

Then you said "wait its not the current mod maybe that is why". Now did you install a newer version and does it still crash?
Yes i just start the game (click the exe) then it closet it self only the traceback.txt is generatet. If i load nothing happens it load the game succesfull.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yes i just start the game (click the exe) then it closet it self only the traceback.txt is generatet. If i load nothing happens it load the game succesfull.

Also, please try the latest mod which I just uploaded. Then maybe checkout parameters CLEAR_CACHE, CLEAR_CONSOLE and LOG_DELETE (your log is very large, this is an issue with the game to spam that log file heavily).

Last edited:

tehfish

Aug 22, 2016
No android users? I really want to enjoy this mod, but the sex scenes stop moving after playing the game for more than 5-10 minutes.
So I have to relaunch the game every few minutes. If play without the mod, there is no problem. My device has 8GB of memory, is it insufficient?
I want to get advice from android users who are enjoying the mod without any problems.
I had that problem on my old phone (fairphone3, 4gb) but after i upgraded (fairphone4, 8gb ram) i don't have that problem anymore. 8gb should be enough...

master861

Nov 4, 2022

Also, please try the latest mod which I just uploaded. Then maybe checkout parameters CLEAR_CACHE, CLEAR_CONSOLE and LOG_DELETE (your log is very large, this is an issue with the game to spam that log file heavily).
Yes i installed the new version with the fix and the crash happens again now i check it with the clear_cache , Clear_console and clear_log and see if it still happens.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yes i installed the new version with the fix and the crash happens again now i check it with the clear_cache , Clear_console and clear_log and see if it still happens.
OK, if that does not help, you could delete all *.rpyc files (not the *.rpy files!) inside the game folder. They will be recompiled when the game starts. But that may take a while and even fail on first start, in that case just start the game again.

And the last thing I could imagine is to delete the "persistent" file in both the game/saves and the <your user directory>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga folders. That will let you lose all your game progress like achievements and cookie jar scenes, so better make a backup first. The cookie jar can be unlocked again with the phone cheat menu.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
So far it is working no crash after the clear_cache , Clear_console and clear_log apply. OK that seems to fix my bug thx for the help.
another thing is you dont disable rollback in the config(mod menu) and load are save file that is notin the game folder realy strange thing happens you wake up and see deppie with the vakuum cleaner and you need to help her even if you alredy complett deppies story

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So far it is working no crash after the clear_cache , Clear_console and clear_log apply. OK that seems to fix my bug thx for the help.
another thing is you dont disable rollback in the config(mod menu) and load are save file that is notin the game folder realy strange thing happens you wake up and see deppie with the vakuum cleaner and you need to help her even if you alredy complett deppies story
That seems to happen when you load a save that was created without the mod installed. It should go away if you skip that repeated content and create a new save. Nothing I can do about I fear.

For the other problem, I am glad it works now. If not, I would have one other idea that you could try out, just come back then.

Enjoy!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'm retarded, how do you install this mod? What is the game_overrides.zip?
Well, you read the installation section in post 1 or the Naughty Tribute Readme.txt and follow it to the letter. If that does not work, come back here with a detailed problem description.

Post 1 also contains a section explaining the game_overrides, aka optional content. With screenshots.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes