Summertime Saga: Save Request Thread

SevereSlimeShaker

Freelance sperm donor
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
i put the new save in both folders and still get the same "old save" message, any thoughts, been a while since i messed with this game.
I already replaced the save and persistent in (both) folders, and not working. that is the one in appdata, and the one in the actual game folder. I seem to remember somewhere somebody saying you can enable old save loading, but don't remember where i read it or how to do it. thanks for replying anyway though.
As far as know, the game is supposed to look at your AppData folder firstly, so this is very strange. Try and remove both saves (make a backup of the save somewhere), then open the game and remove it manually from the Load menu. Next, copy it only to AppData and see if it shows up correctly.

Also, I wouldn't recommend loading an old save either, because at some point, you'll hit (game-breaking) bugs that might have already been fixed in newer versions, but are still located in the old save file.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Ok, no luck, i loaded the game and deleted the save, and the save deleted from both folders like it should have. I then put the save in the renPy save folder and it showed up but wouldn't load. This is the save from the main page dated today on the actual save file by the way. I don't get it.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Got lucky, when i was searching the thread someone had posted that unren doesn't work properly on it anymore. Deleted the whole folder and started from scratch, now it's working. Thanks for trying to help me though, I appreciate that. Have a good one!

SevereSlimeShaker

Freelance sperm donor
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
this is the public save i got off the main download page, if you want to look at it.
Ah, yes. That one isn't up to date. It's from version 0.17.1, so no wonder it wouldn't work. Muff Diver should update the post. If you want one for the latest version, you can find it in this previous comment of mine.

[...] Thanks for trying to help me though, I appreciate that. Have a good one!
Good to hear! Have fun!

Last edited:

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Is using someone else's save the only real way to access brand new content without having to start from scratch?

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
For simplicity sake to anyone showing up after awhile, for 18.6..
Well for me it works?... wait a moment i upload another save
Edit : here you just have to load and It Will begin a New game ( you Can change the name of the character) but you will have most of the girls
Download the attached save file there ^ and make sure the file name is 1-1-LT1.save
He doesn't want to be uploaded...
Edit: here
Download the linked persistent file there ^

Once in Summertime Saga, run it and save once, then replace both files under /save file folder of the game and then copy both files into your AppData folder, following the post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-save-request-thread.15428/page-17#post-1890771

Once both locations have the same 1-1-LT1.save and persistent files in them, run the game, load the file once and then move about or something in-game, save over to make sure it stuck, then you can leave to the Main Menu and the Cookie Jar will be completely unlocked.

Hope that helps, totally forgot since 17.0 how to do this.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Guys Im lazy AF and I dont want to grind the whole stats AGAIN so I request a save with stats full and Roxxy route advanced untill Dexter fight.

Mcah91

Mar 8, 2018
Any save game for 18.6 that does not popup with the error ( from an older version (no less dank...))
Tried most of the once here.
And yes i know my way around %appdata%.