Summertime Saga: Save Request Thread

LutherGremory

Oct 4, 2017
to bad wanted a proper save : / . Thanx tho for people wanting only to see new content
Theres no point the only other feasible content is the debby debt repayment and it wont be expanded on until 0.20 at which point any proper save at this point will no longer be compatible

LutherGremory

Oct 4, 2017
Only has Eves complete story with cheats enabled visit Odette in tattoo parlour garage, Eve in the evening and Grace and Odette at weekend i believe to see all that content, I may have already impregnated them all so expect a text after 2 or 3 days and just keep sleeping until they are all back to usual routines

Reactions: dussalant

Titivillus

Apr 23, 2018
3 saves of 0.19, 1-1 most completed but i could't advance the aunt history because of barn is broken during afternoon and morning, can't advance eric and his mom because i can't teach yoga during the night, 1-3 is during event with MC's sister and 1-4 is with direct options to Eve and her sister/sister girlfriend.

Edit: I don't know how to report bugs but these are the ones i found so far(also bug when masturbating mom in the kitchen). I play on mac but i don't think it affect the save.

Herrer4

Jun 6, 2018
Go into your user folder on C:/User and search for RenPy, inside you'll find all your RenPy game files, just put your Summertime Saga save in the Summertime Saga folder in there and it should work

box777

May 10, 2017
Go into your user folder on C:/User and search for RenPy, inside you'll find all your RenPy game files, just put your Summertime Saga save in the Summertime Saga folder in there and it should work
Did not work, I still get the error that defaults to new game.