Summertime Saga: Save Request Thread

Aug 29, 2017
Anyone have a save that has everything completed except for the 19.1 content? but with holds on the story at decision points like with helen and mrs. johnson's story lines.

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
From what I gathered in the main thread discussion, there is now a possible... Split in Eve's path (trying to avoid spoilers for others here). Does anyone have a save at that point?

E: Never mind, got there myself. Attached is a save directly at Eve's "choice". Nothing else in the game is unlocked except this route.

Last edited:

bonzonet

Dec 4, 2017
From what I gathered in the main thread discussion, there is now a possible... Split in Eve's path (trying to avoid spoilers for others here). Does anyone have a save at that point?

E: Never mind, got there myself. Attached is a save directly at Eve's "choice". Nothing else in the game is unlocked except this route.
you're the man!

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
any chance someone has a save for the latest version, but that only has the content up to 17.0? I haven't played since then, but I don't want to go back and download old builds+saves of the game multiple times to make sure I play everything.

maulpara

Oct 22, 2017
Hey guys, does someone has an android persistent file with all the scenes unlocked, I've tried installing a file posted a few posts back but it didn't worked, thanks in advance.

berkakbulbul

Jul 19, 2017

I put this save file in game/saves/ but couldn't find it in game. Can you help me?