Summertime Saga: Save Request Thread

Grunbeld

Jun 22, 2017
Is that persistent file supposed to work on Android? 'cause I'm not getting the cookie jar unlocked. How am I supposed to replace it?

XoticRealmZ

Sep 26, 2019
Feel free to download my 0.19.1 possibly a 100% save. have to admit, It was a bi*ch to do with all the bugs but thx to the wifi icon debug menu on the MC's phone, ive made a full save!... Currently the main options to pick in my play through :

1.F*ck mia instead of helen
2.F*ck Ericks Mom
3.Eve has a vagina rather than a d*ck

Please do let me know if there is any faults throughout my save i may go back and fix it :)

Rename the save first before anything just delete all the numbers (453265_) so it should look like this (1-6-LT.save) then place it in your save directory in the STS files same goes for the persistent remove (453490_ ) and (.save)

Last edited:

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Feel free to download my 0.19.1 save 100%. It was a bi*ch to do with all the bugs but thx to the wifi debug menu, ive made a full save!... Currently the main options to pick in my play through :

2.F*ck Ericks Mom

Please do let me know if there is any faults throughout my save i may go back and fix it :)

Rename the save by deleting all the numbers (453265_) then place it in your save directory in the games files.
YOU ARE THE MAN !!!

A few minor things to finish up (Date Night with Jennie), but everything else is FANTASTIC.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.

WreckMeister

Sep 3, 2017
Feel free to download my 0.19.1 save 100%. It was a bi*ch to do with all the bugs but thx to the wifi debug menu, ive made a full save!... Currently the main options to pick in my play through :

2.F*ck Ericks Mom

Rename the save by deleting all the numbers (453265_) then place it in your save directory in the games files.
Hi bro thanks for the save ... but u could share u persistent for the past scenes ?

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

XoticRealmZ

Sep 26, 2019
YOU ARE THE MAN !!!

A few minor things to finish up (Date Night with Jennie), but everything else is FANTASTIC.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
no problem! :D

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

crazy-horse

Mar 19, 2019
Feel free to download my 0.19.1 possibly a 100% save. have to admit, It was a bi*ch to do with all the bugs but thx to the wifi debug menu, ive made a full save!... Currently the main options to pick in my play through :

2.F*ck Ericks Mom

Do you have a save with all of those except Eve's story untouched? Want to start Eve's story fresh and complete.

Reactions: Hentai0052

Ayush100

Oct 10, 2018
Hi, I played the game yesterday. And I completed part 5 of every character but today when I load the game almost everything has been reset, Can someone help me or provide a save with half the game completed .
And I have the items needed for the task because of it I cant move forward even if i try to replay the reset game play .
PLEASE HELP ME

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
Feel free to download my 0.19.1 possibly a 100% save. have to admit, It was a bi*ch to do with all the bugs but thx to the wifi debug menu, ive made a full save!... Currently the main options to pick in my play through :

2.F*ck Ericks Mom

Hey man do you have a save with everything completed. Also Mia and Hellen? If so please share.