Summertime Saga: Save Request Thread

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
bb1111 complete tutorial bullshit and then go immediatly to Mayor Rump's house after getting 7 charisma (or cheat start) to convince the guard you are the new pool boy or some shit like that.

• Love
Reactions: BaasB

DarkDTS

Nov 1, 2019
I am afraid this is an "english only" forum.
Sorry:cry:, Does anyone know what to do to load save from the old version without giving this problem, my choices were very different from most and would like to continue with themSomeone knows what to do to load save from the old version without giving this problem, my choices were very different from most and would like to continue with them

1577039323900.png

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Sorry:cry:, Does anyone know what to do to load save from the old version without giving this problem, my choices were very different from most and would like to continue with themSomeone knows what to do to load save from the old version without giving this problem, my choices were very different from most and would like to continue with them

View attachment 494115
From what i can see your save's are from 0.19.1 version and should be compatible. Try to load them and if no error message occurs you should be able to keep playing from there.

I had the same picture with a small triangle and loaded regardless and it worked like a charm. If you get an error message it also still CAN work despite the error message.

My tip therefore is just load it and see what happens. If you don't encounter a game breaking bug you should be fine. However if you do try to contact the SS staff over Discord they can help you with troubleshooting to maybe safe your saves.

Ak07

Nov 13, 2018
I play on Android guys.. unfortunately Android doesn't have "game" folder so i couldn't apply incest patch or gallery unlock mod... So please someone share fully gallery unlocked persistent file please...

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
anyone has a save where Diane, jenny (MC dominant) and Debbie done?

ps. and maybe some or all the teachers done

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Hello guys! I started a new game with version 0.19.5 and I'm having a couple of problems with the game. The first is easy to solve (although it shouldn't be there) is when I go to sleep, every night and I get the "hated" error message "An exception has occurred." In that case I only give "Ignore" and the game continues.
Error.jpg
this is the message that shows me

The other problem is the one that worries me the most. When I save the game, a small image with the inscription "0.16.0" appears in the slot. And when I try to load that saved game, I get an error message. Here are the screenshots.
Load error.jpg
Load error 2.jpg

Can someone help me to solve this?
Thanks a lot in advance!

liked

Sep 12, 2019
From what I gathered in the main thread discussion, there is now a possible... Split in Eve's path (trying to avoid spoilers for others here). Does anyone have a save at that point?

E: Never mind, got there myself. Attached is a save directly at Eve's "choice". Nothing else in the game is unlocked except this route.
Thank You, becouse i have a bug in eve route - I couldn't enter to her bedroom, I search this save.