Summertime Saga: Save Request Thread

XoticRealmZ

Sep 26, 2019
Hey man do you have a save with everything completed. Also Mia and Hellen? If so please share.
Yup, if you check on page 25 i should've posted a save and a persistant file though Problem is that i chose to f*ck mia instead of helen in the main quest so no f*cking helen im afraid :(

Reactions: Junior jack

Sid Kam

Jan 12, 2018
Does anyone have a save file with Jenny, Debbie, Diane, and Mia/Helen Storyline completed...I started the 19.1 version but cant proceed past the strip poker with Mrs.Johnson and eric. View attachment traceback.txt
Can somebody help me out...Please

Last edited:

damagedS

Oct 7, 2019
so basically i completed this update, car, beach house, all "existing" storylines, 25k bank fun ect..
had to do a factory reset after having some issues with my pc removing everything including this obviously so....
any1 can give out a full save file with everything completed?(mia over helen, or both) please?

Reactions: Some_Dude?

Quetzalcoatl

Aug 2, 2017
You gotta be a special kind of idiot to be obviously be able to read and understand english, yet still decide to go to a forum where literally everyone uses english and still decide to use your native language because you just can't be fucked to use english

Feb 18, 2019
I feel like an idiot. I cant find the option to jump straight to the new content, and i dont want another playthrough right now? Does anybody have a file where everything else is played out, except the new content?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I feel like an idiot. I cant find the option to jump straight to the new content, and i dont want another playthrough right now? Does anybody have a file where everything else is played out, except the new content?

same,

ONLY SAVES FROM v0.19 WORK WITH v0.19.5 - OTHERWISE START A NEW GAME
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game

No you can not, were is the option?

Reactions: Milflover68
Apr 30, 2019
You gotta be a special kind of idiot to be obviously be able to read and understand english, yet still decide to go to a forum where literally everyone uses english and still decide to use your native language because you just can't be fucked to use english
Understanding/reading English and speaking/writing English are two different things man.