Summertime Saga: Save Request Thread

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
has anybody a possibility to alter the saves... some of my quests are stuck (mom was further down the questline and somehow an old quest showed up - now i can't finish the old quest, bcs the option for fullfillment doesn't show up...) tried saveeditor.com - gives answer that some changes are just for patrons...
also: I'm blocked in front of the library and in front of rumps house

Edit: is there a problem with the saveing system? loaded another save of mine and some quest were totaly off...

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
has anybody a possibility to alter the saves... some of my quests are stuck (mom was further down the questline and somehow an old quest showed up - now i can't finish the old quest, bcs the option for fullfillment doesn't show up...) tried saveeditor.com - gives answer that some changes are just for patrons...
also: I'm blocked in front of the library and in front of rumps house

Edit: is there a problem with the saveing system? loaded another save of mine and some quest were totaly off...
Maybe I am thinking of another game but was there a thing for this in the PC in the MCs room?

Zaitsev

Feb 25, 2018
Any chance of a save just before the new 0.20 content starts, and not after?
i dont know man, because the v0.20 is connected with the main quest, when you start the new game after some introduction and starting some quest for debbie the v0.20 content start. at best probably just wait for DC to release it himself or other member

Reactions: dussalant