Summertime Saga: Save Request Thread

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
this should be all scenes unlocked for 0.20.1
Downloaded and replaced the files in both save folders, but no change in the cookie jar - any idea?
Nvm I just deleted all the saves in both folders, extracted the zip to both, and it worked.

Last edited:

Loutreeeee

Jun 9, 2019
Here is my save file for 0.20.1 ( all characters ). I choose MC and Erik'mom, MC and Mia
Downloaded it and then add it but maybe you used mods or something because the game said it's not okay with my game (who i updated to last version and without mods)

Watenkak

Feb 23, 2020
Can anyone help me. I get an error when I try to give the breastpump to dianne. i cant finish. does somehone has a save after that task ?

Mar 20, 2020
do any of you have a save where you still have the choices because every time there's a choice to go to different paths i save it and leave it alone so that i could freely choose different options

Reactions: textbook

João de Souza

Aug 7, 2018
Is there any way to upload a save with the persistant file so the cookie jar can show all the scenes? If I use anyone's 100% save, the cookie jar is still stock
You should download 'gallery unlock script' (search in the first page of this thread), to unlock the cookie jar. And make sure that you have a 100% save file as well.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

When I go to Mrs. Johnson in the Evening, she lays naket on her Bed and i want speak with her, than comes an Error-Code.

Reactions: narodom2011