Summertime Saga: Save Request Thread

unreal7

Jun 3, 2017
For simplicity sake to anyone showing up after awhile, for 18.6..

Download the attached save file there ^ and make sure the file name is 1-1-LT1.save

Download the linked persistent file there ^

Once in Summertime Saga, run it and save once, then replace both files under /save file folder of the game and then copy both files into your AppData folder, following the post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-save-request-thread.15428/page-17#post-1890771

Once both locations have the same 1-1-LT1.save and persistent files in them, run the game, load the file once and then move about or something in-game, save over to make sure it stuck, then you can leave to the Main Menu and the Cookie Jar will be completely unlocked.

Hope that helps, totally forgot since 17.0 how to do this.
Are you crazy( or just late)???? It was me Who uploaded the save it's just that i was having problems to upload It on the forum don't quote me thank you

Reactions: razvello

virtual8.1

Jun 17, 2017
Would really like a save file for 17.5 fully complete (that works on 18.6) so I don't have to grind everything again. I also don't want to have everything unlocked either for the content I haven't seen from 17.5-18.6 :/

patros36

Nov 16, 2018
Anyone has a save for ver. 18.6 with content up to version 16.0.? Or at least as close as possible but not newer? I didn't play since than and don't really wanna grind it all again. Thanks

Reactions: Delkand and Dj88525

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Okay I have to remind people since there are forgetting already but "READ THE THREAD"!? "Request / Post your saves here. If you are posting please indicate at what stage you're in. " it's right in front of the thread!? I end up seeing post with save but with no indication. It's not that hard people its a simple task. Also don't forget to add the persistent file as well.

Last edited:

LutherGremory

Oct 4, 2017
sorry for asking but im new to this.. how would i use a save file???
Download said file, copy to saves folder which will be inside game folder inside summertime saga version etc if there is no saves folder create one with new folder and if said downloaded save says something like 1-1-LT1(1).save rename it to 1-1-LT1.save.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Save from current version at a point where it branches, from guesswork id say one way leads to Eve and the other leads to a Grace and Odette threesome
the save already started on the eve path plus cheats have been enabled for the game.