Summertime Saga: Save Request Thread

Sync

Aug 8, 2016
anybody have a 20.7 save without a dumbass name??

"Oh freegamesYT" does not read well .
There is one workaround, but it only applies to the gallery. If you start a new game with your name of choice, it will show up in the gallery despite what the save file you're using has as their name.

Reactions: DamnItJohnnyIJust

ggdugvub

Jul 12, 2020

THe official website for Summertime Saga, go into the downloads section, there's also a wiki for a list of people and building, other misc items found throughout the game. A walkthrough is also included.

I'm not sure if the game download thread has this site linked to the OP, and it seems that few people realize this website exists.

However I couldn't find the file which is usually linked under the download page, but I did find it from the official website

Where did you get it

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Where did you get it
It should be on the site but after posting that I couldn't find it, so I searched around and got another link to the official Summertime Saga web site for 0.20.5 save file!

Usually when you go to download the game from the site there's a banner that mentions the save file but I didn't see that. Not sure whats going on with their save files not being linked to the game download!

galadain

Mar 19, 2020
Anyone have a 20.1 save compatible with 20.7?

Eve (fem), Tammy (Erik's "mom"), and Helen routes please.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Anyone can share a full save 20.7 with:
Eve (fem), Tammy (Erik's "mom"), and Helen routes please???

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
I thought this was a fun game.
But after returning several times to the same assignment that was completed, I'm tired of it.
Several times started new game and completed assignments, after a while I come back to the same assignment and complete objects are gone.
Library books and Eric's cards have to be redone but cannot be retrieved.
Can this be repaired with console and how? :mad:

Reactions: [UnknownUsername]

clwd008

Feb 3, 2020
Hello, can anyone share a full save of 0.20.7 with female Eve?
I finish all the contents of 0.20.7 and gets all the CGs, but my save somehow became too large (4.4MB) and keep crash (out-of-memory error).

fuseless

Dec 26, 2019
Hi,

I finished 0.19.5 and stopped playing. I'm trying to resume with 0.20.7 but saves are not compatible.
Is there anything I can do other than to restart the game?

Thanks.

Reactions: abcwarrior

kgh385

Jun 7, 2017
Save after the Russian minigame in new episode. It's impossible to beat and don't want to replay everything

dkmian

Jun 9, 2018
please, some one have the last save for the update? i dont want to play it again, preff trans eve

nex2142

May 4, 2020
Here's a full 0.20.8 save if anyone's interested

- Fem Eve
- Chose Mia over Helen
- Did not let Tony stay and watch
- Chose Mrs. Johnson over June
- Main Story completed
- All routes done
- All Cookie Jar scenes unlocked

How to install:

Rename the .save file to 1-1-LT1.save
Extract the persistent.zip file
Paste the .save and persistent to your /game/saves and C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga folder

Enjoy!

Last edited: