- Did not let Tony stay and watch
- Chose Mrs. Johnson over June
- Main Story completed
- All routes done
- All Cookie Jar scenes unlocked
Is this a mod-free save?

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
Is there any save so I can begin at the start of 20.8?
Here's a full 0.20.8 save if anyone's interested

- Fem Eve
- Chose Mia over Helen
- Main Story completed
- All routes done

nex2142

May 4, 2020
Hi. Can't get the gallery open even with your files...
Did you install the save correctly? You have to put the .save file in your /game/saves directory and extract the persistent file there too. It's also recommended to put the .save and persistent file in the C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga folder.

Edit: Also rename the .save file to ''1-1-LT1.save'' otherwise it won't work.

VicRH

Feb 17, 2019
Did you install the save correctly? You have to put the .save file in your /game/saves directory and extract the persistent file there too. It's also recommended to put the .save and persistent file in the C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga folder.

How do I download this file? opens in the browser

dkmian

Jun 9, 2018

You rock! ty so much friend

Reactions: nex2142

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
Here's a full 0.20.8 save if anyone's interested

- Fem Eve
- Chose Mia over Helen
- Main Story completed
- All routes done
bro not able to keep the Milk in tony"S pizza shop

thesamp

Mar 26, 2018
i used the new start for 20.08 , for new content. Its seems you can't skip minigames here. The mini game to fight the mafia guy troubles me. anyone has a save after that fight. so i can continue right after that. i guess alot of others might be having troubles too.

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
i used the new start for 20.08 , for new content. Its seems you can't skip minigames here. The mini game to fight the mafia guy troubles me. anyone has a save after that fight. so i can continue right after that. i guess alot of others might be having troubles too.
You haven't maxed your stats

after you die click on restore which will throw you back to the point when you find jenny is abducted - click on wifi icon on the ingame mobile -type I UNDERSTAND - player - MAX ALL STATS - much more time to beat Dmitri

Reactions: aids73 and thesamp

poweruptonka

Jul 29, 2017
Does Judith have any sex scenes at all? I remember wondering if they will ever make any for her. I haven't been keeping up on this game. And there's too many forum threads to read, can anyone tell me if there are any sex scene with Judith? Or just the two 'starter' quests of a boner seeing her naked and the bathroom blowjob boob touch?