Summertime Saga: Save Request Thread

Kazatti

Oct 6, 2018
Haven't played in a while so my old saves are pretty buggy. Does anyone have a save with only the 0.19.5 completed that's compatible with the new version?

Roe1961

Jan 25, 2018
Could someone please upload a save from the "Diane wants to explain how to increase her milk production" - stage of dianes quest? (for one the last two updates) I think i did something wrong there or maybe it is a bug but i can't let her explain it to me.

Reactions: MachoGuy

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Now we only need a hero that can share a Eve trap route save
If I got this right, if you visit Summertime Saga's official web site and download/install the save file that the Kompas team offers you can unlock all scenes.

You obviously want to rename the save file to an empty slot you have available. Start the game and load that file, go to the main menu and look in the Cookie Jar all scenes are unlocked.

And by all I mean all the available scenes you couldn't unlock due to the fork-offs or paths from decisions you made. I would highly recommend not using the Kompas save until you've completed everything you can, including unlocking any remaining scenes.

I made it thru 0.20.5 and out of curiosity I downloaded the 0.20.5 save from the Summertime website with the intent on trying to find out what scenes I was still missing. And after loading the Kompas save it unlocked every scene, and any scenes I was trying to keep track was unlocked. So I ended up losing where I was at with the various women.

Last edited:

CanINot1

Sep 5, 2017
If I got this right, if you visit Summertime Saga's official web site and download/install the save file that the Kompas team offers you can unlock all scenes.

You obviously want to rename the save file to an empty slot you have available. Start the game and load that file, go to the main menu and look in the Cookie Jar all scenes are unlocked.

And by all I mean all the available scenes you couldn't unlock due to the fork-offs or paths from decisions you made. I would highly recommend not using the Kompas save until you've completed everything you can, including unlocking any remaining scenes.

I made it thru 0.20.5 and out of curiosity I downloaded the 0.20.5 save from the Summertime website with the intent on trying to find out what scenes I was still missing. And after loading the Kompas save it unlocked every scene, and any scenes I was trying to keep track was unlocked. So I ended up losing where I was at with the various women.
Where did you find that save file? or do you have to be a patreon?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Where did you find that save file? or do you have to be a patreon?

THe official website for Summertime Saga, go into the downloads section, there's also a wiki for a list of people and building, other misc items found throughout the game. A walkthrough is also included.

I'm not sure if the game download thread has this site linked to the OP, and it seems that few people realize this website exists.

However I couldn't find the file which is usually linked under the download page, but I did find it from the official website