Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Would that scene even come close to making sense? Considering Dexter is...Dexter and has all the charisma of an angry wasp enema? I don't really see anyone cucking the MC with Dexter. Admittedly, not a fan of cucking personally so I don't imagine it all that often, but still. The only way I see Dexter getting any is him becoming a better person and the MC sharing. Unless maybe Anon and Roxxy start domming the hell out of him, but that would still require him to atleast repent for some of the stuff he did.
I can understand Roxxy wanting a boyfriend who could beat up other guys. It's a cheerleader-quarterback relationship; the hottest girl hooks up with the most alpha male. Girls who don't know about his penis might want to be his girlfriend. Even girls who do know might still want to be with him for the same reasons that Roxxy did. Guys like Dexter are, by no means, unable to get laid. It's not that likely that Eve would want to have sex with him, though. Anon treats her right, so how badly does she want a slightly larger penis? If she's unhappy with his size (like Roxxy is), it seems like she would go quite a bit larger (like Roxxy with Tyrone).

ZeroRules

Sep 29, 2022
I dunno, maybe it's just cause I just did Roxxy's story. But I suppose Becca and Missy already know what kinda dude Dexter, especially after her tries to force himself on Becca. Roxxy seemed mostly to be using him as a hired muscle pre-character development. I also haven't seen the Roxxy/Tyrone stuff cause cucking ain't my thing personally. I do suppose I am looking at this from a Post Roxxy's Route perspective though, which is were we get to see the worst parts of Dexter.

My apologies.I should have considered other perspectives/tastes.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I assume that most of the women in the game (and most women in general) were hoping that Anon would at least be average. I don't think too many women would reject a man solely based on the size of his penis. Anon and Dexter can both reasonably get laid, but I don't think Eve would want to cuck Anon with Dexter... or anyone, for that matter. If she was into that scene, I could see her wanting Kevin, who is both attractive and hung. Maybe Erik, since he's Anon's best friend.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020

thefreeman48

Oct 24, 2021
I can understand Roxxy wanting a boyfriend who could beat up other guys. It's a cheerleader-quarterback relationship; the hottest girl hooks up with the most alpha male. Girls who don't know about his penis might want to be his girlfriend. Even girls who do know might still want to be with him for the same reasons that Roxxy did. Guys like Dexter are, by no means, unable to get laid. It's not that likely that Eve would want to have sex with him, though. Anon treats her right, so how badly does she want a slightly larger penis? If she's unhappy with his size (like Roxxy is), it seems like she would go quite a bit larger (like Roxxy with Tyrone).
Any update on the Tyrone cuckold scene in this update?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CokeRoke

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
is there a way for eve to fuck mc?, it would be nice for mc to be bottom.
I agree! I think a lot of people want that. The problem with requests like that is a lack of existing art. I can Photoshop (GIMP, actually) DC's art to make a penis bigger or smaller, but I can't create original art because I can't draw like DC. Actually, I can't draw for shit. There are no images of Eve topping anyone. There isn't anything I can modify to create a good scene with Eve topping Anon.

One idea I've had is that Eve could top Anon in the shower. It would just be an image of him standing overlaid on an image of her standing. I'm not sure what I would do to show her thrusting. If I was able to figure out the thrusting issue, you wouldn't see any penetration.

Alternatively, they could have sex in the dark! The scene could just be totally black, or they could be off camera, and you would just see them talking about what they were doing and how it felt.

Some people might like a solution like that, and others might be disappointed. Whatever cheap, hacky solution I came up with would never be of the quality that people expect from Summetime Saga.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
How would I transfer my saves to the new update of the game along with the updated patches, I’m on MAC but I’m using an emulator “playonmac” to use this mod along with the windows version of the game! Thanks

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
How would I transfer my saves to the new update of the game along with the updated patches, I’m on MAC but I’m using an emulator “playonmac” to use this mod along with the windows version of the game! Thanks
If you were using a PC, you wouldn't have to do anything. I don't have a Mac and have never used playonmac, so I have no idea what you would need to do. The procedure would be the same as for people who aren't using a mod, so try asking in the main Summertime Saga thread. Way more people will see your post there.

In case it helps, on a PC, your saves are stored in your (Summertime Saga)\game\saves folder, and also C:\Users\(your username)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga. You don't have to copy your saves from 0.20.15 to 0.20.16 because 0.20.16 will look for saves in your Roaming folder.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Need Android mod.....
Remember that this a mod, not a game. There is no "Android version" of any Ren'Py mod. On Windows, you have to put the mod in the game's "game" folder. On Android, you have to put the mod in your android/data folder which, accord to srksrk 68, isn't possible as of Android 11. The instructions for Android 10 or lower, for installing the Naughty Tribute mod are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Koresia

Jul 6, 2018
Yeah, I knew it was a crazy question with an answer like that. I can relate with being trans myself and would love to find a game that's like Summertime Saga but with an option to be represented by a trans character, unfortunately I don't know of any games like that. I shall just sit and wait patiently to see how things go~

• Sad
Reactions: ryuhaduken37

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Yeah, I knew it was a crazy question with an answer like that. I can relate with being trans myself and would love to find a game that's like Summertime Saga but with an option to be represented by a trans character, unfortunately I don't know of any games like that. I shall just sit and wait patiently to see how things go~
Absolutely, there should be games with trans MCs.

busha95

Sep 28, 2018
Remember that this a mod, not a game. There is no "Android version" of any Ren'Py mod. On Windows, you have to put the mod in the game's "game" folder. On Android, you have to put the mod in your android/data folder which, accord to srksrk 68, isn't possible as of Android 11. The instructions for Android 10 or lower, for installing the Naughty Tribute mod are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for your kind answer.

By the way, I'd like to see Annon's Bottom by Eve and Pegging by Jenny and other female figures.

Umbra214

Aug 20, 2017
What?

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes