Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I decided to find out if the Incest Patch works with this mod. It mostly does, but I had changed a few of the lines of dialog that it searches for and replaces. It also missed a few lines from the regular game. I decided to update it for 0.20.16, and also make a version for the SPH Mod.

While updating it for the SPH Mod, I also added a few lines to the SPH Mod specifically to be modded by the Incest Patch. I mean, Anon should be a bit concerned about the health of any children that he has with his sister, so I added some new dialog with Debbie in the hospital after Jenny gives birth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll post the SPH Mod Incest Patch when I upload Beta49.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
While I was at it, I also added dialog for each of the women (unless other people are in the room (Consuela, Eve, Nadya)) when they have a son to add SPH.

This is the first time that I've ever worried that I might have gone too far with SPH. The dialog is about Anon, but the source of the SPH requires talking about a baby. Would anyone be offended if this content was in the mod?

Edit: I added new variables that keep track of how many boys and girls each woman has had, instead of just how many kids. That allowed me to add first_boy and first_girl checks to the existing first_baby check. The dialogs above will only trigger the first time the mom has a boy. The first time she has a girl, there will be a different conversation.

Last edited:

James Rabbit

Jun 9, 2022
Yeah, I knew it was a crazy question with an answer like that. I can relate with being trans myself and would love to find a game that's like Summertime Saga but with an option to be represented by a trans character, unfortunately I don't know of any games like that. I shall just sit and wait patiently to see how things go~
There are a few games that have a trans MC, or at least are tagged that way. If you go here there's a list of game threads here on F95zone, and you can change your search parameters on the side. You can pick the trans protagonist tag. The only thing is, I have no idea what they're like. They're probably mostly super fetishizing rather than anything close to an accurate representation of being trans, just based on the few screenshots I've seen.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
There are a few games that have a trans MC, or at least are tagged that way. If you go here there's a list of game threads here on F95zone, and you can change your search parameters on the side. You can pick the trans protagonist tag. The only thing is, I have no idea what they're like. They're probably mostly super fetishizing rather than anything close to an accurate representation of being trans, just based on the few screenshots I've seen.
I've played games where you can choose the MC's gender and whether they're cis or trans, which affects only the way NPCs talk to you and the actions available during sex. Games like that have "male protagonist", "female protagonist", and "trans protagonist". These games allow you to customize your character, but being trans is mostly another superficial detail, like your hair and eye color; NPCs mostly treat you the same regardless of your choices. A game where being trans is important to the plot would only have the "trans protagonist" tag, so you would need to exclude "male protagonist" and "female protagonist" to find such a game.

Also, there are many feminization games where the whole game is about a male character transitioning to living as a female. I think what's being requested is a game where the MC has already transitioned and is passable. Basically, a game where the MC is trans Eve, regarded by almost everyone as a cisgender woman, where sleeping with the game's fuckable characters means coming out to them. Such a game would have nothing to do with feminization fetish, and would require thoughtful dialog and realistic reactions. It's fucking hard when someone falls in love with you and thinks you were born with a vagina, and you have to hope that they'll still want you when they find out that you have a penis, or used to.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Seems like Beta49 is going to be the pregnancy update. Both Melonia and Iwanka seemed too posh to push, so I replaced the story about Iwanka breaking a guy's hand while they gave her an epidural to a heartwarming story about her being unconscious for the birth, and updated Melonia's dialog to explain that the reason why she needs vaginal rejuvenation surgery is because the baby came before her scheduled C-section and progressed quickly, so she had to deliver vaginally.

Last edited:

Dante00

Jun 3, 2017
Hey! Great mod :)
Was wondering if it's normal for the MC's penis to show at it's regular size during some scenes (especially during sex) and then shrink back to mod size? That's what's happening the majority of the time in the game!
Cheers

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Hey! Great mod :)
Was wondering if it's normal for the MC's penis to show at it's regular size during some scenes (especially during sex) and then shrink back to mod size? That's what's happening the majority of the time in the game!
Cheers
Yes. That's why the mod is still in beta.

Zack@123

Jan 28, 2022
Is this compatible for Android or not cuz I've been extracting 6 times still doesn't work pls I need answers

Zack@123

Jan 28, 2022
Is this compatible for Android or not cuz I've been extracting 6 times still doesn't work pls I need answers
Oh and I'm using beta 48 do I need to use other betas for other mods to work or do I just need the beta 48 and all the images will work?

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Looking forward to trying this mod! Don't know your normal release schedule but seeing as how you mention updating for incest mod compatibility with this one I figure it'll be worth waiting for before playing. :)

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Looking forward to trying this mod! Don't know your normal release schedule but seeing as how you mention updating for incest mod compatibility with this one I figure it'll be worth waiting for before playing. :)
I know that some developers have a regular release schedule. I just put out a new release whenever I feel like I've completed something significant.

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes