Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Koresia

Jul 6, 2018
Love the idea, I'll try it out probably later today! Now for a selfish and maybe outlandish question, can we make Anon trans? :whistle:

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Love the idea, I'll try it out probably later today! Now for a selfish and maybe outlandish question, can we make Anon trans? :whistle:
That's a complicated question. What does it mean for Anon to be trans?

It could mean that Anon feels like he's in the wrong body. I know all about that. That would mean dialog changes. Doable, but not everyone would want that, so I'd have to make it avoidable. I have absolutely no objection to the MC identifying as trans and admitting to feeling that way to the NPCs, but I wouldn't want to start working on it until the core goals of the SPH mod have been achieved.

It could mean that Anon is MTF trans and is living as a woman. Long hair, makeup, bra, panties, breasts... like trans Eve. Since most of the 15,000 images are images of Anon, that would be a lot of work. There would be no way to make it that the MC can be cis or trans, since it would mean adding if ... else statements in the code at thousands of places in the code -- requiring extensive modification to basically every script in the game -- to handle whether the cis or trans dialog and cis or trans images are used. It would just be easier to make a new mod in which the MC is trans. Which... actually is a great idea! I don't know if there is a game like Summertime Saga with a transgender MC. There should be! It would be even more work than this SPH mod because, besides needing to rewrite all of the dialog, it would also require entirely new art. Not just shrinking penis images, but drawing thousands of images of a woman MC. Very little of the existing images could be reused; it would take original art. I have no ability to create that art.

It could mean that Anon if FTM trans and is living as a man. That would mean that he's already had top surgery, or used puberty blockers to prevent breast development, or got really lucky and was flat-chested without medical intervention. There is, of course, no medical treatment to grow a dick and balls. He could have prosthetic testicles and a really huge clit, but it wouldn't ejaculate semen. We'd have to go way out there and make it that Miss Okita used CRISPR to change his chromosomes to XY, probably years ago to allow enough time for male genitalia to develop. I mean, hey, not impossible! It would just be dialog changes that, once again, would have to be avoidable. There would need to be a question at the beginning of the game like:

You identify as:

A cisgender man
A transgender man
A transgender woman

Just a few bits of dialog throughout the game acknowledging that Anon identifies as a woman, or had completed a FTM transition, would totally be doable, but certainly lower priority than all other tasks on my todo list for the SPH mod. If the question is about having a tits-and-dick MC then, no, I'm not able to do that. I love the idea of being able to choose Eve as the MC, but she doesn't have nearly enough art to make that happen. It would take someone with DC's talent to draw the thousands of images that would be needed for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: KLUMZEE

ZeroRules

Sep 29, 2022
See I had a simalar thought when I read that. Like "That -would- be neat and interesting for the people that want that. But it would also require an extreme amount of extra work when there is still much to do for OP. Not to mention doesn't really connect to the original focus of the mod." So like, ya. It being its own mod though would be dope if someone has the skill.

Does remind me though, did anyone ever donate enough to warrant different girldick size options for Eve? I remember reading someone wanted a monster cock choice but I also had the random thought what if she had an even smaller more feminine one, or straight up was smaller than Anon? That...might go against the humiliation elements of the mod though. I dunno was just an idle thought. Homegirl is perfect as she is.

ZeroRules

Sep 29, 2022
Aw nuts! You having to push back much till the following update? Or were did you finish most of what you wanted too? Also I wonder how many little pre tech updates we will end up getting before all is said and done.

What are the tech updates even supposed to do?

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
so, what does this mod does?

Will it add new contend without changing the original one? or will it completely changes the original content?

I wouldn't mind to try it if it just an addition, a big one at that, instead of something like a revamp version.

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Well, there's no guys. I'd love it if a team of people was working on this, but there's just one girl.

If I had the resources that DC has, anything would be possible. Working on this by myself in my spare time, and having no artistic talent, I can't create any art that isn't already in the game. I modify existing images, but I can't add what's not there. I'm theoretically a good enough programmer to make fundamental changes to the game, but I don't have the time, what with having a full-time job. So, for reasons of lack of existing assets and there being no existing code for sharing, it's not likely that I'll ever be able to add any significant NTR content.

What I can do is find opportunities to use existing assets to add enriching content. There's a peephole in the attic, so I made it so that you can watch Jenny having sex with Cedric by putting Cedric's head on Anon's body. I also figured out how to turn Anon's skin black and put Tyrone's head on it, so there will be Tyrone-Roxxy content soon. If I can think of other ways to add stuff like this, there could be more in the future.

But, the final issue is that NTR isn't the main focus of this mod. I call this an "SPH mod" because the main feature is that Anon has a micropenis. Also, since it seemed to make sense at the time, I made him a premature ejaculator. These things in combination make this version of Anon an obvious candidate to be a beta. That opens the door to chastity, cuckolding, NTR, pegging, bottoming for alpha males, cum eating, feminization, and maybe even gender change. I'm totally happy to throw a bone to fans of all of those fetishes by having a small amount of avoidable content. Based on the recent posts, though, I think the mod has been flagged somewhere as being an NTR mod, and that's going to lead to disappointment. There's only a small amount of NTR, and I don't have plans for there to be much more than there is. This is primarily a mod about a young man who had bad luck in the penis department. I'm committed to modifying all of DC's content to have an MC with a micropenis. Any original content that I add is bonus material and avoidable.

The short answer to your question is that all of the NTR content will be in the Cookie Jar, so you don't even have to play through the game to get to it. You can unlock the Cookie Jar from the cheat menu, which is accessed by clicking on the MC's phone and clicking on the wifi icon. The Jenny NTR content is in the last item in Jenny's Cookie Jar.
Understandable, still, I personally hope we will see more NTR, chastity and orgasm denial scenes. :3
And thank you for your hard work! ^^ I'm happy to see this mod.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
0.20.16 has 230 new images and changes 30 existing images. Of the existing images, only 1 was modified by this mod. I have incorporated the changed part of the image, so that only Anon's penis is different.

Of the 230 new images, less than 113 will need to be modified, and most look fairly easy to modify.

0.20.16 adds 13 script files and updates 53 existing script files. Of the 53 changed scripts, I needed to modify 40 of them. All new and updated scripts are now modified for the mod.

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
is there any interaction with Mrs.Smith? It would be a great storyline branch with this Mod, and Mrs.Smith BDSM aspect! Thanks for all your hard work bro!

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
See I had a simalar thought when I read that. Like "That -would- be neat and interesting for the people that want that. But it would also require an extreme amount of extra work when there is still much to do for OP. Not to mention doesn't really connect to the original focus of the mod." So like, ya. It being its own mod though would be dope if someone has the skill.

Does remind me though, did anyone ever donate enough to warrant different girldick size options for Eve? I remember reading someone wanted a monster cock choice but I also had the random thought what if she had an even smaller more feminine one, or straight up was smaller than Anon? That...might go against the humiliation elements of the mod though. I dunno was just an idle thought. Homegirl is perfect as she is.
Honestly wouldn't mind a separate mod tacked onto the original game, so MC has the original (elephant trunk) size while Eve is a tiny little thimble. Up until now, I've always played with Eve as bio-f. I have a thing for contrast though, so that might get me interested in trans-eve. We all have our preferences. :)

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Beta48 is out, and requires 0.20.16. I kept differences from Beta47 to a minimum so that any bugs that turn up will be attributable to the files that are new in 0.20.16, and not the work that I was doing before the new release came out. I'll add the stuff I was working on for Beta48 to Beta49.

Reactions: KLUMZEE

ZeroRules

Sep 29, 2022
Would that scene even come close to making sense? Considering Dexter is...Dexter and has all the charisma of an angry wasp enema? I don't really see anyone cucking the MC with Dexter. Admittedly, not a fan of cucking personally so I don't imagine it all that often, but still. The only way I see Dexter getting any is him becoming a better person and the MC sharing. Unless maybe Anon and Roxxy start domming the hell out of him, but that would still require him to atleast repent for some of the stuff he did.

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes