Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ZeroRules

Sep 29, 2022
Nice. Looking forward to this and whatever other little goodies you plan on adding in Beta48. Might be worth a new no cheat run, but I might also hold off until it's all characters. Any other treats you feel like mentioning or you more fond of surprises?

thefreeman48

Oct 24, 2021
I think we're all waiting for Annie's route. Something pretty special will have to happen for a character so hostile to the MC to end up in bed with him. What's up with her Mrs. Smith worship? I explained my theory on that in the fan fic.

Since we're apparently getting Rhonda next, I'm hoping that will be good. She'll be particularly fun to write for because, assuming that she isn't a virgin, we can imagine that she's probably used to BBC and will find micropenis disappointing.
Very excited to see those routes

Gusable

Mar 23, 2019
I know you've been busy with the game and it still says WIP but I'm really interested in Reversal of Fortune fanfic!

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I've been writing PHP for 17 years, but I got paid to do it for the first time when I got my new job earlier this year. I've been recognized for my work twice in the last few weeks, and today I received an "Instant Award" from another manager to thank me for my work for her section. I get a $100 credit that I can use to pick out a gift from some sort of website.

When I worked in the private sector, I got performance bonuses twice a year. In my nearly two decades as a public servant, I've gotten "awards" that were just words, but the only time I've gotten a gift was for putting in 10 years of service. (I got a nice plaque and picked an owl statue.) I didn't know there even WERE awards like this in the public service!

I can't tell you how great it feels to be this good at my job after working for it for so many years. I knew I would be good at it if I ever got it, but I didn't think I ever would. A few years ago, I was given bad advice (lied to) and accepted a job that almost cost me my career in the public service. Things were bad for two or three years. That was my lowest low, and now I'm at my highest high. It's humbling and wonderful.

It's also keeping me very busy, but there will be an update soon!

James Rabbit

Jun 9, 2022
I've been writing PHP for 17 years, but I got paid to do it for the first time when I got my new job earlier this year. I've been recognized for my work twice in the last few weeks, and today I received an "Instant Award" from another manager to thank me for my work for her section. I get a $100 credit that I can use to pick out a gift from some sort of website.

When I worked in the private sector, I got performance bonuses twice a year. In my nearly two decades as a public servant, I've gotten "awards" that were just words, but the only time I've gotten a gift was for putting in 10 years of service. (I got a nice plaque and picked an owl statue.) I didn't know there even WERE awards like this in the public service!

I can't tell you how great it feels to be this good at my job after working for it for so many years. I knew I would be good at it if I ever got it, but I didn't think I ever would. A few years ago, I was given bad advice (lied to) and accepted a job that almost cost me my career in the public service. Things were bad for two or three years. That was my lowest low, and now I'm at my highest high. It's humbling and wonderful.

It's also keeping me very busy, but there will be an update soon!

Yo, that's awesome! I started my own dream job about a year ago - It's a great feeling, isn't it? To actually like your job?

To celebrate:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImTransAndTiny

ZeroRules

Sep 29, 2022
Congratulations again. Glad you are enjoying the work you do. Let me know if the constant questions are a bit excessive, I'll tone down my curiosity. But, now I am wondering, if, after all the other, more important stuff you have planned, you also plan on having more conversations where Anon's choice of underwear (Boxers, Panties, Diapers) is commented on or mocked? The Svetlana moment was pretty good, just feel underwear choice is a big opportunity for more humiliation. If not and it's just a fun little thing, or moments here and there, It's all cool. I am just an overly curious sort.

Reactions: tyermotgg2

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Congratulations again. Glad you are enjoying the work you do. Let me know if the constant questions are a bit excessive, I'll tone down my curiosity. But, now I am wondering, if, after all the other, more important stuff you have planned, you also plan on having more conversations where Anon's choice of underwear (Boxers, Panties, Diapers) is commented on or mocked? The Svetlana moment was pretty good, just feel underwear choice is a big opportunity for more humiliation. If not and it's just a fun little thing, or moments here and there, It's all cool. I am just an overly curious sort.
I'm always happy to see new posts in this thread. And yes, I plan for more people to notice and comment on Anon's underwear.

ZeroRules

Sep 29, 2022
Awesome! As a, I am guessing, longtime fan, when do you estimate the base game being done, having had time to understand DC's work rate? I also hope you are keeping yourself from getting burn out.

The game and mod are done wyen they are done and I await both with utmost patience. Just fun to speculate.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Awesome! As a, I am guessing, longtime fan, when do you estimate the base game being done, having had time to understand DC's work rate? I also hope you are keeping yourself from getting burn out.

The game and mod are done wyen they are done and I await both with utmost patience. Just fun to speculate.
I discovered the game last December. There seems to be no reason to think that development won't continue for years.

Reactions: KLUMZEE

ZeroRules

Sep 29, 2022
Heh. Might not happen but I'm kinda hoping for more in certain areas of what we have. Maybe convincing Eve to share with Grace and or threesome with Eve and Odette. I actually thought it would be interesting if, after they ended on good terms, Eve and Roxxy would be an option, though that might be bias as Roxxy and Eve are my two faves.

I would like to see maybe hiring on more women for Diane's business. Veronika atleast, as that is alluded too. Though first I would like to see all the women at School get their routes finished. Which looks to be what is being worked on.

Eventually would also like to see the mall gals get routes. Lily is cute and the cosplay thing is endearing.

Reactions: RightNow22

ZeroRules

Sep 29, 2022
So I might have a different reading on the Annie and Ms.Smith relationship. Either Annie is just super submissive or...could she maybe not be into the sexual aspect of her and Ms.Smith's relationship? But she has an obsession with pleasing Stern figures of authority, given her relationship with her distant dad, and her opinion of her own mother as "lacking discipline"? I dunno. The way I'm reading the scene where you paint her and Ms.Smith is she is uncomfortable, and she even warns Anon about forgetting rules, like she's actually concerned for him. I think her "stick up the ass" personality may be desperation to stay in the good graces of the figure of authority she has either lashed herself too, or who picked her out for sycophantic personality. I am really curious what direction that is gonna go.

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes