Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I downloaded the Beta46 mod yesterday, when I try to access the cookie jar I get the error page that I usually just ignore and the game carries on normally, but now whenever I do ignore it starts a new game back from the funeral cutscene. Any ideas on what I can do? Thanks
Go to the cheat menu in the MC's phone and unlock all Cookie Jar scenes.

ziggy1341

Jun 14, 2017
I keep getting exceptions along the lines of "global name M_katya is undefined" with the most recent update

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I'm hoping to complete two more Cookie Jar scenes for Beta48.

In the meantime, I hate to be that girl, but it's been over two months since anyone made a donation. Surely one of the people who has discovered this mod in the last couple of months and appreciates the hundreds of hours of work that went into it would like to support an LGBT charity and get to read two Summertime Saga fan fic novellas.

Jun 27, 2017
Anywhere i can see the content of this mod without downloading and playing through it? Id love to see the cg but dont want to affect my vanilla game.

BeyondZoe

Jun 28, 2022
might have been asked previously but does this mod work with other mods well? specifically "Naughty Tribute Mod"? Got an error after installing both and launching, also have the "incest" and "hairy" mod from the game page but they seem light enough to not interfere, or maybe not idk.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
might have been asked previously but does this mod work with other mods well? specifically "Naughty Tribute Mod"? Got an error after installing both and launching, also have the "incest" and "hairy" mod from the game page but they seem light enough to not interfere, or maybe not idk.
This mod necessarily won't work with the Naughty Tribute Mod because both mods contain modified script files that get loaded instead of the ones that come with the game. Only one version of each script file can be used, so the game will either choose the one from this mod or the other mod (whichever one is newer). Either way, they can't both be loaded at the same time.

The incest mod has a list of sentences in the game that refer to Debbie, Jenny, and Tammy (Mrs. Johnson) as "landlady" and "friend", etc., and replace them with identical text that calls them "mother", "sister", or "family". That will still work, as long as I haven't made a change to that line of dialog for some other reason (for SPH reasons, or to correct punctuation or grammar). So, the incest mod might work as intended, or most of the time, or some of the time. I haven't tested it. Now that I'm not on Patreon any more, I'll make an incest mod specifically for this mod.

The hairy mod works like the SPH and Naughty Tribute mods in that it contains altered images that will be loaded instead of the ones in the game. Those images will replace any images in the game that my mod doesn't also replace. When both mods have replaced an image, only the newer one will load. That might be the one from this mod (so, no hairy), or the one from that mod (so, no micropenis).

As a general rule, don't try to mix mods.

Last edited:
Reactions: LastoneForEver

CokeRoke

Oct 18, 2022
It's not exactly cuckolding. You can watch Jenny having sex with Cedric through the peephole in the attic. I think of cuckolding as being when the man is a participant in the woman's infidelity, being made to watch or choosing to watch.

Anyway, complete . Then do this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is the BBC content available yet? i don't find anything after the conversation with Roxxy.

Chorizoow

Apr 17, 2018
can't make this mod work :(

i'am unziping it ine the "game" folder, but it doesn't work..

[EDIT] my bad, wasn't doing it right

RudaSzelma

Aug 19, 2019
Hello,
I think you should add more content for Eve (Futa and girl). It will be great, when Anon will be penetrated or be dominated by Eve.

Reactions: niennunb
5.00 star(s) 14 Votes