Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

KLUMZEE

Sep 26, 2021
That really sucks. For the software to recover the lost stuff, how much is it? Some people here might be willing to chip in, myself included.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
That really sucks. For the software to recover the lost stuff, how much is it? Some people here might be willing to chip in, myself included.
I don't think it would be worth paying for, even if there was a guarantee of success. It's frustrating, but I haven't lost anything that I can't recreate. All it will cost me is time.

Reactions: KLUMZEE

tyermotgg2

May 27, 2022
Hi! The "Extended scene where Anon tries to take a shower with Martinez and Lopez (+PE, +SPH)" actually don't have any PE content, I check it and the first scene in the shower is the same :0

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Hi! The "Extended scene where Anon tries to take a shower with Martinez and Lopez (+PE, +SPH)" actually don't have any PE content, I check it and the first scene in the shower is the same :0
Oops! I had created a whole scene where they accused him of trying to shower with them because he wanted them to see his penis, and they teased him until he busted, but I cut everything after the towel pull. Good catch!

Jul 21, 2021
Damn nice mod. Eve and Jenny my favorites and Roxy getting up there but haven't gotten to her stuff really yet. Cant wait for BBC and NTR stuff and the attic with Jenny . Got me to thinking if people know there been similar mods like this? And do you plan too add the hairy mod and incest in the future? SS great game but having this mod is a god send and cant wait too see more. Appreciate the work and people helping with it all you guys/gals great.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Damn nice mod. Eve and Jenny my favorites and Roxy getting up there but haven't gotten to her stuff really yet. Cant wait for BBC and NTR stuff and the attic with Jenny . Got me to thinking if people know there been similar mods like this? And do you plan too add the hairy mod and incest in the future? SS great game but having this mod is a god send and cant wait too see more. Appreciate the work and people helping with it all you guys/gals great.
The lack of games and mods like this are why I decided to make this mod. I'll definitely try to make things work with other mods when the mod accomplishes its core goal of fully modifying the original game.

No one is helping with the mod directly, but I'd love help with images. Other than that, if you want to help, please make a donation to one of the LGBT charities mentioned in the OP.

porkpie222

Jan 24, 2022
Oops! I had created a whole scene where they accused him of trying to shower with them because he wanted them to see his penis, and they teased him until he busted, but I cut everything after the towel pull. Good catch!
That sounds hot. Would love more stuff like that. A part 2 with Mrs Smith would be great too. Playing on the exhibitionist cfnm teasing

• Red Heart
Reactions: tyermotgg2

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Some more bad news. In addition to the images that I lost that were nearly complete, I also lost two images that were complete and used in the mod. Their absence causes an error message to be displayed when they're called for in the scene. Beta46 effectively has a bug. Fixing bugs is always the top priority, so those images have to be redrawn right away and released in Beta47.

thefreeman48

Oct 24, 2021
I LOVE THIS MOD. I am trying to find the route to get cucked. Can anyone help with where I might find those scenes?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I LOVE THIS MOD. I am trying to find the route to get cucked. Can anyone help with where I might find those scenes?
It's not exactly cuckolding. You can watch Jenny having sex with Cedric through the peephole in the attic. I think of cuckolding as being when the man is a participant in the woman's infidelity, being made to watch or choosing to watch.

Anyway, complete . Then do this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: thefreeman48

Sgirl

Apr 28, 2019
I saw where he can wear panties but it rarely shows them. Can he wear other female clothes in the game or is it just panties? Maybe Eve can share clothes.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I saw where he can wear panties but it rarely shows them. Can he wear other female clothes in the game or is it just panties? Maybe Eve can share clothes.
There are 19,268 images in the game, the majority of which are of Anon, and a large portion are of him in some state of undress. Creating a panty version of every image of him in his underwear would be a massive task, so I'm not even attempting it. I created panty versions of the 8 underwear pics that get reused the most throughout the game -- the images of him stretching when he wakes up, and the images of him removing his pants -- to get the maximum result from the minimum effort. It's the best I can do for now, with so many penis images yet to be modified. I included it because it wasn't hard to do. Doing more would require a lot more effort, which I should devote to the primary purpose -- the raison d'etre, if you will -- of the mod first.

MrCreamJeans

Aug 7, 2020
I don't know if it has anything to do with the buggy images, but I did have hard time finding a save that would work with beta46. Then when I finally did it eventually froze and gave me a full page of code that I didn't understand. Not sure what went wrong. Could there possibly be any disadvantage to skipping a version? I went straight from 44 to 46 this time, so I wondered if that might be the problem. Also, I AM supposed to be deleting the old beta version from the game folder when I copy the new one into it, correct?

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes