Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Beta44 is finally out, and it's a weird one!

During the time when I was super busy with real life, I kept finding bugs and little things that bothered me, and a growing list of things that I wanted to add or improve. I ended up making changes to 42 scripts to accomplish all of the weird things that came up.

I added the ability to switch between the Helen and Mia routes so that you can fuck both women.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anon can now masturbate in the mall washroom stall. There's a 10% chance of getting caught by someone in the other stall.

There's a new sex chat that Anon can have with Tina while she's at work.

Anon now has Outlood Express on his desktop and an email from his school.

I replaced the super old class photo on Anon's computer with the new one that DC released as wallpaper.

The Jenny NTR (which has been in the Cookie Jar for a long time) is now in the game. It works like this:

Anon's balls didn't look right to me, so I redrew them, and then had to apply them to dozens of images. 73 images were changed in total. Fun.

Finalizing all of the code changes was such a chore, I cut all of the image changes, except for two new images. With the absurdly huge update out of the way, I'll now add each of the image sets as a small update in future betas.

The result of all of this may seem like a long wait for nothing, but I promise this wasn't all that I've been working on for the last month. I just needed to get a new beta out with all of my code changes so that I could stop thinking about them and get back to thinking about images.

Sorry for the long wait. I hope there's something you like in Beta44, and it won't be long for the first batch of stuff that got cut to appear in Beta45.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
dontcarewhateverno "Seems that even in major-path sex scenes, whenever an NPC touches or otherwise interacts with MC's molehill, it turns back into a mountain again. Immersion-breaking to the point of not serving the kink."

Not wanting to break immersion is precisely why I don't add images to the patch until every image in the set is complete. The reason for what you're describing is that there are a small number of images that get re-used hundreds of times throughout the game. That means that there are small dick images in scenes that I've never touched. Like, I get there and some of the work is already done. You noted that the change tends to occur when the NPC starts interacting with the MC. That's because images of the MC standing and talking, or getting naked, get reused throughout the game, whereas the images in which the characters make contact are unique to that scene.

It also means that I can't remove those images from the scene in order to make all images big dick without removing them from every other scene in which they appear. It would cause scenes that are currently complete to be incomplete. That is, any attempt to reduce the number of scenes in which there is a mix of big dick and micropenis by removing images would cause there to be more scenes that have a mix of big dick and micropenis than there are now. Temporary removal would make things worse, so the only way to reduce the number of scenes where this occurs is to add more micropenis images, which is, obviously, a lot more work than removing them.

I never intentionally cause there to be a mix of big and small. The nature of asset reuse means that sometimes small gets into scenes where I don't want them to be. Sorry about the immersion breaks, but I'm completing scenes as fast I can.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
dontcarewhateverno "Seems that even in major-path sex scenes, whenever an NPC touches or otherwise interacts with MC's molehill, it turns back into a mountain again. Immersion-breaking to the point of not serving the kink."

Not wanting to break immersion is precisely why I don't add images to the patch until every image in the set is complete. The reason for what you're describing is that there are a small number of images that get re-used hundreds of times throughout the game. That means that there are small dick images in scenes that I've never touched. Like, I get there and some of the work is already done. You noted that the change tends to occur when the NPC starts interacting with the MC. That's because images of the MC standing and talking, or getting naked, get reused throughout the game, whereas the images in which the characters make contact are unique to that scene.

It also means that I can't remove those images from the scene in order to make all images big dick without removing them from every other scene in which they appear. It would cause scenes that are currently complete to be incomplete. That is, any attempt to reduce the number of scenes in which there is a mix of big dick and micropenis by removing images would cause there to be more scenes that have a mix of big dick and micropenis than there are now. Temporary removal would make things worse, so the only way to reduce the number of scenes where this occurs is to add more micropenis images, which is, obviously, a lot more work than removing them.

I never intentionally cause there to be a mix of big and small. The nature of asset reuse means that sometimes small gets into scenes where I don't want them to be. Sorry about the immersion breaks, but I'm completing scenes as fast I can.
Ok. Gotcha. I can imagine how challenging it is to do in spare time on such a large game, of course. Thanks for the explanation of why it's doing that (the small to large in the same scene behavior). Though I wasn't suggesting to make MC's penis larger throughout sex scenes you hadn't completed yet. I was just expecting there to be some full-contact sex scenes (I.E. an NPC touching or otherwise physically interacting with MC's penis) where MC's penis was small throughout the scene, though after playing through a bunch, I didn't see any full contact scenes where MC stays tiny. Just in the self-love scenes so far. Were there any complete full-contact scenes that feature that yet?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Ok. Gotcha. I can imagine how challenging it is to do in spare time on such a large game, of course. Thanks for the explanation of why it's doing that (the small to large in the same scene behavior). Though I wasn't suggesting to make MC's penis larger throughout sex scenes you hadn't completed yet. I was just expecting there to be some full-contact sex scenes (I.E. an NPC touching or otherwise physically interacting with MC's penis) where MC's penis was small throughout the scene, though after playing through a bunch, I didn't see any full contact scenes where MC stays tiny. Just in the self-love scenes so far. Were there any complete full-contact scenes that feature that yet?
If you haven't found any scenes where Anon's penis stays small the whole way through, you've been playing the wrong routes!

All scenes progress:
No images to change
25​
17%​
Complete
42​
28%​
Incomplete
40​
27%​
No progress
42​
28%​
1663991228609.png

Scenes requiring image changes progress:
Complete
42​
34%​
Incomplete
40​
32%​
No progress
42​
34%​
1663991257036.png

Not great numbers, but they'll be better when Beta45 comes out in a few hours.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
If you haven't found any scenes where Anon's penis stays small the whole way through, you've been playing the wrong routes!

All scenes progress:
No images to change
25​
17%​
Complete
42​
28%​
Incomplete
40​
27%​
No progress
42​
28%​
View attachment 2061372

Scenes requiring image changes progress:
Complete
42​
34%​
Incomplete
40​
32%​
No progress
42​
34%​
View attachment 2061373

Not great numbers, but they'll be better when Beta45 comes out in a few hours.
Thanks for the guide!! :) And you are correct! I was mainly playing up to Eve's parts, but messed around with Masseuse, Lifeguard, Ms Dewitt, Odette & French Teacher along the way (in regard to full-contact). I've encountered a lot of other characters where MC "reveals" himself without any full contact yet where, of course, he stays hung like a housecat. But of all the full contact scenes I've seen (other than Okita's, where MC has a VR horsecock), MC is still the Guinness World Record holder for most impressive "grower" in history. :D

Eve's my MC's cannon love-interest, so I was mainly focusing on getting up to her parts.

Last edited:

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Thanks for the guide!! :) And you are correct! I was mainly playing up to Eve's parts, but messed around with Masseuse, Lifeguard, Ms Dewitt, Odette & French Teacher along the way (in regard to full-contact). I've encountered a lot of other characters where MC "reveals" himself without any full contact yet where, of course, he stays hung like a housecat. But of all the full contact scenes I've seen (other than Okita's, where MC has a VR horsecock), MC is still the Guinness World Record holder for most impressive "grower" in history. :D

Eve's my MC's cannon love-interest, so I was mainly focusing on getting up to her parts.
Eve's scenes are hard to do because there's vaginal sex if she's not trans and anal sex if she is. I only have two of her scenes on my short-term todo list.

commerking

Sep 25, 2022
Hi idk if anyone has this problem but when i use this mod sometimes the penis reverts back to the unmoded version is there a way to fix this

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Beta45 is out, completing images and improving dialog for Maria kitchen sex (pregnant and normal). This will obviously be the last version for 0.20.14 since 0.20.15 came out while I was releasing it. It's time for bed, so Beta46 will be released for 0.20.15 later today.

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes