Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Should really add an image to OP first thing, it's what makes the mod stand out. Otherwise it looks (not that it actually) low quality/shady in comparison

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Added.
Talked to other staff, if you add enough content/alter the game enough you will likely be able to make a GAME thread instead, driving a lot more traffic towards your work and donations

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Added.
Talked to other staff, if you add enough content/alter the game enough you will likely be able to make a GAME thread instead, driving a lot more traffic towards your work and donations
That's an interesting concept! I'm certainly planning to add and alter plenty more content, but it will always fundamentally be Summertime Saga.

Thanks for the add.

Jun 3, 2022
Woah! I returned to the game after almost a year and this mod was such a refreshing surprise! Thank you for your effort! I haven't played it yet but i see there are no added pics with debbie/mom i sooo wish we the mod would focus a bit on her. I mean a dommy mommy is very popular itself but combine it with this legendary mom and it would be awesome.

Ryo14

Oct 20, 2020
Thank you for your hard work make this mod. I would like to see anon get ntr'd by Debbie and Diane with Erik, Chad, Chico, Tyrone, or Dexter. I really want to see that happen to anon. Anon can't do anything when see Debbie and Diane Ntr him. Just watch they doing anything to those two.

• Haha
Reactions: ryuhaduken37
Dec 26, 2021
Thank you for your hard work make this mod. I would like to see anon get ntr'd by Debbie and Diane with Erik, Chad, Chico, Tyrone, or Dexter. I really want to see that happen to anon. Anon can't do anything when see Debbie and Diane Ntr him. Just watch they doing anything to those two.
You'll have the option to get ntr'd by Roxxy.

Reactions: Ryo14 and Patchez

Ryo14

Oct 20, 2020
You'll have the option to get ntr'd by Roxxy.
I know but I want to see Debbie and Diane got fckd by somebody else, not just anon. When anon see those two having fun with someone else, he can't do anything.

Last edited:

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Hi folks.

Thanks for your patience while I dealt with a lot of real life stuff.

I was still working on the mod every day, and kept finding new things that I wanted to add or change. Normally I would focus on one thing and put it out as a small update when I was done. Not having time to finish anything I started, I started half a dozen projects. I now have WAY too many changes for a single update and need to cut some of it out in order to get a stable update out.

New Yumi content is getting cut. There is new content for Angelica and Helen, Maria (with and without Tony), and the Jenny NTR content is finally being enabled. Lots of image changes. New cheat menu options. It's going to take time to get it all sorted out.

Last edited:

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I've added some more content that won't appeal to everyone.

The mall washroom is a useless location. It exists solely so that you watch -- once -- a scene that most people don't want to see.

I've made it so that you can masturbate in the mall washroom stall. I've also added a discreet gloryhole and a hint about when to return if you're interested in that sort of thing. Don't go into the mall washroom to masturbate at that time if you don't want there to be a dick in the gloryhole. This makes the content avoidable. If you go to the washroom at that time, a male character will be waiting for someone to go into the stall.

If you're interesting in watching Anon get fucked through a gloryhole, who would you like to see him bottom for?

James Rabbit

Jun 9, 2022
Jenny. Roxxy isn't done yet.

Is there an opt in/out choice to be made for the Jenny NTR content? I vaguely remember something about it being said a while back, but I'm not finding the post. All I'm remembering for sure is the way to opt in/out for the Roxxy NTR content.

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes