Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

KLUMZEE

Sep 26, 2021
If you're interesting in watching Anon get fucked through a gloryhole, who would you like to see him bottom for?
Doesn't matter who it is to me, but I'd love to see Anon get fucked or suck some dick at the glory hole (maybe to make some quick cash so it makes sense motivation-wise?). I think someone from the stoner group in the park would be a good fit. Or maybe Jenny's boyfriend? I think there's been some talk about him.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ryuhaduken37

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Is there an opt in/out choice to be made for the Jenny NTR content? I vaguely remember something about it being said a while back, but I'm not finding the post. All I'm remembering for sure is the way to opt in/out for the Roxxy NTR content.
Same way, basically. I assume that people either like NTR or they don't, so I kept it simple. If you tell Roxxy that she can sleep with other men, Jenny will also start sleeping with Cedric *if* your dominance is less than 0. That means, if you have a submissive relationship with her by virtue of taking the submissive option more often than the dominant option.

Too complicated? I know that I'm making assumptions, but I assume that you're submissive with Jenny if you want her to cheat on you.

Reactions: kang kun

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
When will you release the next update? The new content sounds great by the way
I have to figure out what I can finish and what I need to cut and push into Beta45+. Having mentioned so much of what I'm working on, and gotten such positive response, I want to include as much as possible in Beta44 so that people aren't disappointed by what was cut.

KLUMZEE

Sep 26, 2021
If I've never played the normal Summertime Saga should i play the normal version first or should I just jump into the sph world?
I don't think it's necessary to play the original. The mod keeps the story intact, it's just some of the context that changes during the interactions with the girls since Anon has a tiny dick instead of a massive one. It's really brilliant how the mod re-contextualizes everything and it still works in the story being told.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

PervyPyroar

Sep 6, 2022
I don't think it's necessary to play the original. The mod keeps the story intact, it's just some of the context that changes during the interactions with the girls since Anon has a tiny dick instead of a massive one. It's really brilliant how the mod re-contextualizes everything and it still works in the story being told.
Great thanks

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
If I've never played the normal Summertime Saga should i play the normal version first or should I just jump into the sph world?
Jump in. Ironically, in my first play-through of the original, I named my character Tiny D, since he looks like such a beta, before realizing that... well, I guess I should've expected the dev would make him hung like a donkey. Still, the name fit, like calling a bald guy Curly. :ROFLMAO:. One of the OG game's eyerolling sore points for me, but not quite as sore as all the female npc's vaginas (or butts).

While the female npcs are missing out on a good stretch, you're not missing out on anything else, really.
ImTransAndTiny's mod adds a lot to the story dynamic and I wish I'd played it through this way the first time.

Really looking forward to the potential interracial/cuck content. And fwiw, ImTransAndTiny , I think that will gain you a huge following for this mod once released. Especially if you're in the official mods list. You're doing very high quality modding in general and you'll be hitting on an additional popular niche that is sorely lacking good content. (Most games featuring such content are designed and written pretty horribly so it will be nice to have some quality there). The only problem I foresee is there's sadly only one character in STS that could fit the role. Unless he's got some friends coming in from out of town. Hoping they'll be more the aggressive gangsta type, too. :sneaky: Especially if at least some the content is with a girl you're officially "dating" and can still have a solid, loving relationship with. (Maybe both Trans and Bio-F Eve + her sis & Odette). Though some content with Jenny, not-mom and not-aunt would be fantastic too, especially with the poor MC getting pushed around lightly by their new "friends" in his own house. :whistle: Would also work great with all the periscope "spying", and come to think of it, spying from the attic.

On another note, there are plenty of mods making money on patreon from established properties. Just look up Turbodriver and Nisa K, two of the most financially successful adult game modders on Patreon, both doing mods for The Sims 4 for years and Maxis hasn't sued yet. Something to reconsider for the future at least if this mod takes off more.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I've added some more content that won't appeal to everyone.

The mall washroom is a useless location. It exists solely so that you watch -- once -- a scene that most people don't want to see.

I've made it so that you can masturbate in the mall washroom stall. I've also added a discreet gloryhole and a hint about when to return if you're interested in that sort of thing. Don't go into the mall washroom to masturbate at that time if you don't want there to be a dick in the gloryhole. This makes the content avoidable. If you go to the washroom at that time, a male character will be waiting for someone to go into the stall.

If you're interesting in watching Anon get fucked through a gloryhole, who would you like to see him bottom for?
Starts with T and ends with E. Especially if there's a "little" no-touch clit-gasm/premature-ejac from MC. :sneaky:

Last edited:

decerto113

Sep 4, 2018
If I use this mod, does it just stop at the scenes that arent converted yet or does it revert to the original images?

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Play the original because it's one of THE GAMES that are wide known

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I have to figure out what I can finish and what I need to cut and push into Beta45+. Having mentioned so much of what I'm working on, and gotten such positive response, I want to include as much as possible in Beta44 so that people aren't disappointed by what was cut.
I've decided to just release Beta44 ASAP. Most of what I've mentioned that I'm working on won't be in it, but at least you can play what's done, and then I'll try to finish everything that's WIP one at a time and have a series of quick, small releases. Just a bit more patience while I wrap this up.

RightNow22

Jun 14, 2018
I've decided to just release Beta44 ASAP. Most of what I've mentioned that I'm working on won't be in it, but at least you can play what's done, and then I'll try to finish everything that's WIP one at a time and have a series of quick, small releases. Just a bit more patience while I wrap this up.
Take your time.

Reactions: tyermotgg2
5.00 star(s) 14 Votes