Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I don't see a new cookie jar scene.
I haven't added a new Cookie Jar scene. I have completed the work of modifying images for one of the game's 149 Cookie Jar scenes, thus moving the mod closer to completion.

Current status:
1661088766647.png
No images to change
25​
17%​
Complete
42​
28%​
Incomplete
40​
27%​
No progress
42​
28%​

Among scenes that require changes:
1661088780097.png
Complete
42​
34%​
Incomplete
40​
32%​
No progress
42​
34%​

Unofficially, I consider the Beta # to be a % complete number. The game was on 0.20.12 when I started, so scenes have been added twice (soon to be three times) since then, which moves the goal posts, so it's not an exact value. Between 34% of scenes requiring changes being complete, and a further 32% being partially complete, I think Beta43 is something like 43% complete.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Any tips on how to get the Nadya CEI content. Thanks for the amazing mod!
It's a consequence of prematurely ejaculating during sex in her office. There's a random chance of that which increases proportionally to how long it's been since Anon had an orgasm. If you want to be sure of getting it, go several days without an orgasm and then ask her to have sex in her office.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
i thought it was out, but apparently is not.
Beta41 is out!

The conversation that unlocks NTR is in Beta41 and your choice will be saved, but the BBC and NTR content hasn't actually been added yet because the images aren't done.
I indicated that Beta41 had the conversation but not the content because the images weren't done. I didn't indicate that they were done in Beta42 or 43. I don't think they'll be in Beta44 either, because I'm trying to wrap up Roxxy and June content that has been almost done for a while.

I've been much busier with real life because it's summer. I had to rent a stump grinder twice to destroy trees that were growing wild in my backyard, then a sod cutter to remove the entire lawn, and I still need to get a soil tiller to prepare and level the soil for new grass seed. Also, I had to remove 1,104 rusty screws from my deck to remove all of the planks, almost all of which were rotten, and buy 46 12-foot planks to replace them, some of which will need to be cut, and all of which will need to be sealed and stained. Also, there was a wedding to attend yesterday, and I took my first actual vacation since 2019 (due to the pandemic) and had an entire week off of work. And, I also have a job. And I'm training for the last triathlon of the season next Saturday. So, yeah. I've been so busy, I'm lucky to find a few hours per week to work on this. Summer's almost over in Canada, so my loss will be your gain.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2022
I indicated that Beta41 had the conversation but not the content because the images weren't done. I didn't indicate that they were done in Beta42 or 43. I don't think they'll be in Beta44 either, because I'm trying to wrap up Roxxy and June content that has been almost done for a while.

I've been much busier with real life because it's summer. I had to rent a stump grinder twice to destroy trees that were growing wild in my backyard, then a sod cutter to remove the entire lawn, and I still need to get a soil tiller to prepare and level the soil for new grass seed. Also, I had to remove 1,104 rusty screws from my deck to remove all of the planks, almost all of which were rotten, and buy 46 12-foot planks to replace them, some of which will need to be cut, and all of which will need to be sealed and stained. Also, there was a wedding to attend yesterday, and I took my first actual vacation since 2019 (due to the pandemic) and had an entire week off of work. And, I also have a job. And I'm training for the last triathlon of the season next Saturday. So, yeah. I've been so busy, I'm lucky to find a few hours per week to work on this. Summer's almost over in Canada, so my loss will be your gain.
Do you think the Roxxy content will be in Beta45?

YeeterOfSouls

Jun 9, 2020
Just wanted to say how much I appreciate this mod. Not many games out there with this sort of fetish kept in mind, which sucks, but it just makes me appreciate this mod so much more. Keep up the good work, but don't overwork yourself!

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes