Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
What are you thinking for the next update?
I've added Sister Angelica to the other side of the confessional in the two confessional scenes, and it's super hot. Also, voyeurism!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is more stuff from my "things I wish were in the game" list. I'll have more to announce about that soon.

Last edited:

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
Nice nice. Hopefully the next update comes out today for my birthday. :D

But if you're willing to take suggestions, maybe that one scene where Cassie is giving Anon CPR... only for him to premature as a result. Only forming an erection is sorta boring.

If you're willing to put in extra effort, then Anon could end up pulling a PE upon seeing Ronda in a swimsuit. But that's me being wishful, as I want to see your thoughts on these two ideas first.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Nice nice. Hopefully the next update comes out today for my birthday. :D
One of the new features needs to be optimized from Big O(n^2) to n so that it won't use so much CPU. I was planning to wait until the re-code was done but, since it's your birthday, I'll release Beta39 today.

Reactions: kang kun

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Beta39 is out!

I had to rush this one for dgktommmmm. I'll fix what ails this one soon. This is a big update.
This update makes Angelica's fourth Cookie Jar scene have two variants, which may re-lock the scene. Use the cheat menu to unlock all scenes to get it back.

Last edited:

KLUMZEE

Sep 26, 2021
Hi there! I was finally able to make a donation and was wondering how I can send you proof? I can't seem to find a way to send messages. So excited to check out the new update as well.

Reactions: ImTransAndTiny

MrCreamJeans

Aug 7, 2020
I was wondering if there might be an easy way to let us know which paths you have already completed or done a lot of work on both the text and artwork on so that we can steer our game playing down those paths and save the untouched/unfinished stuff for later after you get to them. Preferably without any spoilers about what actually happens. If it's not a PITA that is, of course. Just a quick list of names would do just fine, really. I've been concentrating on Debbie's route but I've decided do take a detour since some of her scenes' artwork is unfinished. I'm wondering what direction to head in next so I can experience the scenes you've gotten to already in their finished form the first time around.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I was wondering if there might be an easy way to let us know which paths you have already completed or done a lot of work on both the text and artwork on so that we can steer our game playing down those paths and save the untouched/unfinished stuff for later after you get to them. Preferably without any spoilers about what actually happens. If it's not a PITA that is, of course. Just a quick list of names would do just fine, really. I've been concentrating on Debbie's route but I've decided do take a detour since some of her scenes' artwork is unfinished. I'm wondering what direction to head in next so I can experience the scenes you've gotten to already in their finished form the first time around.
I don't have progress stats for the routes, but there's a list of image progress for most characters in the OP, and I also maintain a list of my progress on Cookie Jar scenes, which I had been planning to add to the OP. I'll add it when I post Beta40, which will be within 24 hours.

MrCreamJeans

Aug 7, 2020
I don't have progress stats for the routes, but there's a list of image progress for most characters in the OP, and I also maintain a list of my progress on Cookie Jar scenes, which I had been planning to add to the OP. I'll add it when I post Beta40, which will be within 24 hours.
Oh, nice. I didn't notice the image progress list. Exactly what I was looking for. Sorry to bug you about it unnecessarily. I just took a look and noticed that Debbie is missing from the list, though. I'll keep an eye out for the cookie jar scene progress list. Thanks so much!

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Beta40 is out, with some big changes.

I rushed Beta39 even though the new map screen was unacceptably laggy. I moved the code for determining where everyone is so that it only runs once, whenever the time of day changes, instead of while the map is being displayed. This makes the map screen smooth as silk, but creates a pause when you advance the time of day. I had planned to eliminate the pause by using a different method that has a Big O of n instead of n^2, but it didn't quite work because the built-in location methods return information that isn't quite what I need. I need to add a new function that returns what I need, but I haven't done it yet. I'm so concerned about the laggy map screen that I didn't want to wait any longer. Better to have a second of lag during time-of-day changes than a laggy map. I'll fix the transition time in Beta41. I also didn't have time to add Helen and Harold having sex. (Does anyone even care?)

The long-awaited alternate version of the wet dream is finally done. I forgot about it for a long time. The deal is, when Anon has gone 10 days without an orgasm, he has a wet dream in which he goes to class naked. The next time he goes 10 days without an orgasm, he recognizes the dream and gets to decide how it goes, choosing between the CFNM and naked girls version of the dream. As with the original, there are two endings to the naked girls version of the dream, with equal odds of both outcomes. Both variants of the dream are in the Cookie Jar.

I finished the images for when Debbie catches Anon and Diane having sex. Anon now manages to cum before they get caught. Also, after Debbie and Diane make up, there's an extra bit of PE/SPH content. This scene is now also in the Cookie Jar.

It always bugged me that Anon declares that he has nothing to report if he goes back to Priya after getting Diane pregnant. Now, after Diane has gotten pregnant, Anon can tell Priya about his success and get a nice SPH scene. There's also a bit of extra content if Diane has had more than 2 babies.

I know stat checks are annoying, but I didn't like the way that anal sex with Judith worked. You had to ask her for sex, get rejected, and then ask her again. There was no reason to think that the answer would be different on the second attempt, and a gentleman doesn't keep asking. (No means no.) As of Beta40, Anon needs 1 Charisma when he asks. That way, there's a stat fail message that lets you know that you should try again. The stat requirement is the bare minimum, and can be acquired on Day 2, meaning that he can fuck Judith on Day 3. That seems like a reasonable timeframe and amount of effort for that achievement. For the record, here are the other Charisma checks in the game.
I also found a bunch of images that I wasn't happy with and fixed them -- 39 in total.

And, per MrCreamJeans' request, here is the Cookie Jar progress report.

17% of Cookie Jar scenes don't require any changes, which gives a breakdown like this.

1658288653516.png
No images to change
25​
17%​
Complete
37​
25%​
Incomplete
41​
28%​
No progress
46​
32%​

Of the scenes that do require changes, the breakdown is this:

1658288678459.png
Complete
37​
30%​
Incomplete
41​
33%​
No progress
46​
37%​

Last edited:

MrCreamJeans

Aug 7, 2020
Wow, complete with pie graphs and everything. Many thanks for this. I actually put playing the game on hold for the past month to give you some time to do your thing so more scenes would be completed before the next time I played. Now that I have an idea of what's finished and what isn't I'll probably play some more over the next couple days. Very helpful and much appreciated.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
I'm a professional programmer and the webmaster for my government department. If I fuck up at work, I could have shit rain down on me from the Minister's Office. I keep detailed records and charts for my projects.
wow o_O. Hope u r not doing this on gov time XD

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes