Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
There are 19,268 images in 0.20.15, which is an increase of 377. There are also changes to 23 images: one image of vodka in the warehouse, and all of the Odette blowjob images. (The Odette blowjob images are visually identical; it looks like they were recompressed, so the only differences are due to differences in the lossy compression.) None of the changed images were modified in the mod.

There are 1618 scripts in 0.20.15, which is an increase of 19. There are also changes to 23 scripts, of which only 7 have been changed in this mod. I've incorporated all of the differences.

Last edited:

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Wow, this is one mod I'd never have expected, but by god does it look good!
I'm definitely keeping my eye on this, it's quite exceptional how you're managing this, best of luck on your endeavour!

And perhaps down the line it would be possible to integrate parts from the NT mod and hairy mod? That would just be phenomenal :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImTransAndTiny

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Wow, this is one mod I'd never have expected, but by god does it look good!
I'm definitely keeping my eye on this, it's quite exceptional how you're managing this, best of luck on your endeavour!

And perhaps down the line it would be possible to integrate parts from the NT mod and hairy mod? That would just be phenomenal :)
Stuff like that is in my plans, but I have to get the mod caught up with the game first.

cant wait for beta 46 !
Won't be long now! I'm almost done, but I have to buy groceries.

how do i get the ntr scenes ?
how do i get the ntr scenes ?
The Jenny NTR (which has been in the Cookie Jar for a long time) is now in the game. It works like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Roxxy NTR is coming, but didn't get into Beta44 because I need to finish the images.

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys. So first, thanks for making this mod and second... how do I trigger the NTR scenes? Should I play it from scratch and take a look and some specific dialog? I suggest adding an option of "sharing", I mean, sharing your "girls" with your good friend Erik for example.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Hi guys. So first, thanks for making this mod and second... how do I trigger the NTR scenes? Should I play it from scratch and take a look and some specific dialog? I suggest adding an option of "sharing", I mean, sharing your "girls" with your good friend Erik for example.
Well, there's no guys. I'd love it if a team of people was working on this, but there's just one girl.

If I had the resources that DC has, anything would be possible. Working on this by myself in my spare time, and having no artistic talent, I can't create any art that isn't already in the game. I modify existing images, but I can't add what's not there. I'm theoretically a good enough programmer to make fundamental changes to the game, but I don't have the time, what with having a full-time job. So, for reasons of lack of existing assets and there being no existing code for sharing, it's not likely that I'll ever be able to add any significant NTR content.

What I can do is find opportunities to use existing assets to add enriching content. There's a peephole in the attic, so I made it so that you can watch Jenny having sex with Cedric by putting Cedric's head on Anon's body. I also figured out how to turn Anon's skin black and put Tyrone's head on it, so there will be Tyrone-Roxxy content soon. If I can think of other ways to add stuff like this, there could be more in the future.

But, the final issue is that NTR isn't the main focus of this mod. I call this an "SPH mod" because the main feature is that Anon has a micropenis. Also, since it seemed to make sense at the time, I made him a premature ejaculator. These things in combination make this version of Anon an obvious candidate to be a beta. That opens the door to chastity, cuckolding, NTR, pegging, bottoming for alpha males, cum eating, feminization, and maybe even gender change. I'm totally happy to throw a bone to fans of all of those fetishes by having a small amount of avoidable content. Based on the recent posts, though, I think the mod has been flagged somewhere as being an NTR mod, and that's going to lead to disappointment. There's only a small amount of NTR, and I don't have plans for there to be much more than there is. This is primarily a mod about a young man who had bad luck in the penis department. I'm committed to modifying all of DC's content to have an MC with a micropenis. Any original content that I add is bonus material and avoidable.

The short answer to your question is that all of the NTR content will be in the Cookie Jar, so you don't even have to play through the game to get to it. You can unlock the Cookie Jar from the cheat menu, which is accessed by clicking on the MC's phone and clicking on the wifi icon. The Jenny NTR content is in the last item in Jenny's Cookie Jar.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
So, a bit of bad news. I stayed up late working on the 0.20.15 content, and deleted my 0.20.14 folder after I had incorporated all of the 0.20.15 code changes. Unfortunately, I didn't transfer the images folder to the new folder before doing that. With a 1 GB size limit on my Recycle Bin, the folder was deleted permanently.

I had 83 images in my copy of the game that aren't in Beta45. This included the Roxxy titfuck images, which were done other than needing to fix the skin coloration where Anon's penis used to be. I was also basically done with the "Daisy sleep sex" scene, and a number of smaller image sets that were holding up completion of other Cookie Jar scenes.

Not wanting to lose my work, I downloaded every undelete program I could find that allowed at least 1 GB to be recovered for free. I couldn't release Beta46 because I couldn't risk overwriting the deleted images while I was creating new files. Most of the undelete programs couldn't find the deleted folder at all. One, that was supposed to be free for the first 2 GB, found half of the images folder, but won't actually recover any images without a paid subscription. One found hundreds of thousands of files -- basically, everything that I've ever deleted, but doesn't know where the files came from. There's 119,192 recoverable PNG files, taking up 22.35 GB, which far exceeds the free 1 GB limit. I can't figure out which images are the ones I need in order to select only those for recovery, and I don't have the ability to recover them all and search for what I need.

So, a bunch of work has been lost, which is demoralizing. It also held up Beta46 until I was sure that there was no hope of recovering the lost files. I'll go ahead with the release of Beta46 now, which should just take a few minutes. It's been a tough day.

rcool

May 13, 2021
sorry to hear that but also appreciate the work you've done for the release though !

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Beta46 is out. Other than minor dialog fixes, it's just to add compatibility with 0.20.15. All of the new scenes have been rewritten for SPH and PE, but none of the images are modified yet. Also, Katya, Khadne, and Svetlana appear on the map.

Reactions: wegnwefoqngwe

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
oof that's rough mate. Best always keep at least one or two previous versions saved and backed up ey :/ I'm sure you've already tried Recuva yea? It didn't find what you were looking for? Strange, especially being so recent, it should have done the job...

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
oof that's rough mate. Best always keep at least one or two previous versions saved and backed up ey :/ I'm sure you've already tried Recuva yea? It didn't find what you were looking for? Strange, especially being so recent, it should have done the job...
Recuva found all of the missing files and indicated that almost all of them were in excellent condition with no overwritten clusters. I recovered them, and they were all corrupted. Viewing them in a text editor, they didn't have a magic number or headers. Just random garbage.

• Sad
Reactions: kang kun and Jeno
5.00 star(s) 14 Votes