Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I don't know if it has anything to do with the buggy images, but I did have hard time finding a save that would work with beta46. Then when I finally did it eventually froze and gave me a full page of code that I didn't understand. Not sure what went wrong. Could there possibly be any disadvantage to skipping a version? I went straight from 44 to 46 this time, so I wondered if that might be the problem. Also, I AM supposed to be deleting the old beta version from the game folder when I copy the new one into it, correct?
Yes, delete the old version. There's no danger of skipping a version. Saves from Beta44 should work in Beta46.

That wall of text was definitely not related to the two missing images. Their absence just causes some red text to appear on the screen that says they couldn't be found. The wall of text would be helpful to me, though, as something else must have gone wrong that may need fixing.

Reactions: MrCreamJeans

MrCreamJeans

Aug 7, 2020
Yes, delete the old version. There's no danger of skipping a version. Saves from Beta44 should work in Beta46.

That wall of text was definitely not related to the two missing images. Their absence just causes some red text to appear on the screen that says they couldn't be found. The wall of text would be helpful to me, though, as something else must have gone wrong that may need fixing.
I'll definitely save the text next time it happens. i haven't messed around with it again since I got those errors, but I should have a chance sometime this week. I'll keep you updated. Thanks for clearing all that up.

Last edited:

Isitbig8

Nov 5, 2020
Do you have to progress to a certain point to masturbate in the mall bathroom the option never pops up for me

thefreeman48

Oct 24, 2021
It's not exactly cuckolding. You can watch Jenny having sex with Cedric through the peephole in the attic. I think of cuckolding as being when the man is a participant in the woman's infidelity, being made to watch or choosing to watch.

Anyway, complete . Then do this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love the conversation Roxxy has with him. Do we ever get to see that in action?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Do you have to progress to a certain point to masturbate in the mall bathroom the option never pops up for me
In the normal game, masturbating causes the time of day to advance. In the mod, it doesn't, but Anon can still only masturbate once per time of day (morning, afternoon, evening, night). The option to masturbate won't appear if Anon has masturbated since the last time the time of day changed. The only requirement to masturbate in the mall bathroom is that he is able to masturbate because 1) he has unlocked the ability to masturbate to at least one of the girls, and 2) he hasn't just done it.

Are you going into the stall?

I love the conversation Roxxy has with him. Do we ever get to see that in action?
Coming soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: thefreeman48
Mar 17, 2019
Is there a way to reset Roxxy's path and start over? I want the NTR content route but I don't want to have to start the whole game over again.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I'm afraid not. Some decisions in the game aren't reversible. I've added some entries in the cheat menu to make it possible to switch between some of the branches, but there's nothing for that one yet.

Reactions: KLUMZEE

thefreeman48

Oct 24, 2021
In the normal game, masturbating causes the time of day to advance. In the mod, it doesn't, but Anon can still only masturbate once per time of day (morning, afternoon, evening, night). The option to masturbate won't appear if Anon has masturbated since the last time the time of day changed. The only requirement to masturbate in the mall bathroom is that he is able to masturbate because 1) he has unlocked the ability to masturbate to at least one of the girls, and 2) he hasn't just done it.

Are you going into the stall?

Coming soon.
OOOOHHH Very excited about that

Isitbig8

Nov 5, 2020
For some reason I hadn’t been thinking about unlocking masturbation sorry I had been playing on a fresh save but after using my later one it worked fine thanks

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
when can we download the 0.20.15 Beta47 version?
Hopefully today. I've been super busy at work (but got a 6-week project done in 3 days), and it's Thanksgiving in Canada and friends and family are visiting. Sorry for the long wait.

There's some really good stuff in Beta47 that I can't wait to share with everyone. I'm almost done.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Beta47 extensively rewrites the new material in 0.20.15 (the warehouse girls content). Specifically, it explains why each of these abused women is willing to have sex with Anon after their terrible experiences with other men.

Last edited:

cumminginpants

Jul 17, 2021
I have this issue whare the mod bugs out like sometimes it will be the small penis sometimes it will be the unmoded version. i do not have multiple mods just his one

Jacob_tp

Jul 13, 2022
I downloaded the Beta46 mod yesterday, when I try to access the cookie jar I get the error page that I usually just ignore and the game carries on normally, but now whenever I do ignore it starts a new game back from the funeral cutscene. Any ideas on what I can do? Thanks

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes