Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

dAELSO

Apr 3, 2018
Having the conversation with Eve where she talks about her transition ends with being forced back to the main menu. Any Eve scenes past the first two in the cookie jar is resulting in this error for me

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/patch.rpy", line 69, in patch_say
Exception: DynamicImage u'eve_body_b_front_pre[M_eve.biggus_dickus]': could not find image. (u'eve_body_b_front_preTrue')

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Having the conversation with Eve where she talks about her transition ends with being forced back to the main menu. Any Eve scenes past the first two in the cookie jar is resulting in this error for me

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/patch.rpy", line 69, in patch_say
Exception: DynamicImage u'eve_body_b_front_pre[M_eve.biggus_dickus]': could not find image. (u'eve_body_b_front_preTrue')
The crash to main menu is because I coded a jump instead of a function call. When the return statement is reached, instead of returning to the menu for talking to Eve (from which it should have been called), it returns all the way out of the game to the main menu. Oops.

The Eve cookie jar scene crashes are a consequence of code for Super Hung Eve getting into the mod before the work was completed. I've reverted the offending code.

Both issues are fixed in Beta33.

Last edited:
Reactions: hellboybh

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Everyone who has donated at least $10 to an LGBT charity has received the link to Summertime Saga: After the Fall. If I've missed you, let me know. If you'd like to read Summertime Saga: Reversal of Fortunes and Summertime Saga: After the Fall, send me proof of an eligible donation, per the instructions in the first post.

Reactions: JMC2821

tedcrilly

Dec 27, 2017
Does anal sex with Judith count as losing your virginity? If so, what content do I miss out on by not being a virgin? In particular, what am I missing out with with Mia?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Does anal sex with Judith count as losing your virginity? If so, what content do I miss out on by not being a virgin? In particular, what am I missing out with with Mia?
At the moment, it doesn't. Traditionally, only penis-in-vagina is considered to result in a loss of virginity in cisgender male-female relationships. (I said "traditionally". Let's not have a debate about virginity.) I think the only character Anon can have anal sex with while a virgin is Mia, so I checked the code to see if anal sex with her causes Anon to lose his virginity. It does, so I guess I should be consistent.

You won't miss much if you choose to have sex. It's used, in the unmodded game, to determine Anon's response in the "never-have-I-ever" drinking game on the roof with Eve, Grace, and Odette. Naturally, Odette has an SPH response either way in this mod. The mod also uses it for minor bits of additional dialog in the following situations:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There was a request to be able to set Anon's virginity in the cheat menu. I didn't look into it at the time because Anon can't be a virgin when he has sex with Becca, Crystal, Grace, Iwanka, Josephine, Liu, Maria, Melonia, Missy, Nadya, or Odette. It won't break anything if he's a virgin, and there's no discussion of his virginity with those women. I guess there's no harm in making it changeable in the cheat menu, so I've added it to Beta34.

Note: I'm not going to bother making it so that Anon loses his virginity when he has sex with the other 11 women. The story doesn't allow him to be a virgin when he has sex with them, so I'm not going add anything for the scenario that the user restored Anon's virginity via the cheat menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: kang kun

trankaa3467

May 30, 2022
I unzipped the path in the game directory. I started a new game. When does the sph mods start? Just so I know it worked.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I know how Summertime Saga: Summer of Desire ends, and I think it will be a satisfying conclusion to the trilogy. Can't wait to share it with you!

As of the first two books, there are 30 game characters who have speaking parts, 15 characters are mentioned, and 3 are alluded without being named. Pretty much every remaining female character in the game has a speaking part in the final book.

In the meantime, Beta34 is out!

Last edited:

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Ok I see the Sph mod in the title now. Thanks. So the sph scenes should kick when ever i get the parts taht have it or do I need to do something first?
It's all automatic. While present, the mod overwrites the original game, so there's no need to turn them on and no way to turn them off, other than removing the mod.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Ok awesome. I realized I have an old version. beta25. Where can I download the latest version?
First post. Make sure the version number in the mod matches the version from your game. The current version of the game is 0.20.14, so use a version of the mod that starts with 0.20.14.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
ok thanks. and the i won't have to start a new game will i?
The mod uses new variables for extra content. You'll probably get warnings or error messages if you load a saved game. You might be able to get through them by clicking Ignore to each message. It's safest to start a new game, and then you won't miss any content.

tedcrilly

Dec 27, 2017
At the moment, it doesn't. Traditionally, only penis-in-vagina is considered to result in a loss of virginity in cisgender male-female relationships. (I said "traditionally". Let's not have a debate about virginity.) I think the only character Anon can have anal sex with while a virgin is Mia, so I checked the code to see if anal sex with her causes Anon to lose his virginity. It does, so I guess I should be consistent.
I'm no more interested in getting into a debate on virginity than you are, but wouldn't consistency also be maintained by making anal with Mia not count as losing virginity?

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes