Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
There have been lots of requests for this mod for things that may be beyond my technical or artistic abilities. There are no such restrictions on the fan fic, though! So, before I release Summertime Saga: After the Fall, I'd like to know what you would LOVE to see in this mod, if there were no restrictions on my ability to include them.

I already know that people want BBC, NTR, and super hung Eve. What else would you like to see when Anon is in a femdom relationship? CBT, bondage, public nudity/pants pulling, omorashi, golden showers, gloryhole, sex with Kevin/Erik/Dexter?

Just to be clear, neither After the Fall (which is done) nor Summer of Desire (which is in progress) are going to be turned into pure fetish novels based on responses. The books still have a fairly light tone, like the game, and follow the basic fetishes of this mod (SPH, PE, CEI, etc.). Still, there's room for a few special fetish scenes if there's anything that someone would really, REALLY like to see included.

porkpie222

Jan 24, 2022
There have been lots of requests for this mod for things that may be beyond my technical or artistic abilities. There are no such restrictions on the fan fic, though! So, before I release Summertime Saga: After the Fall, I'd like to know what you would LOVE to see in this mod, if there were no restrictions on my ability to include them.

I already know that people want BBC, NTR, and super hung Eve. What else would you like to see when Anon is in a femdom relationship? CBT, bondage, public nudity/pants pulling, omorashi, golden showers, gloryhole, sex with Kevin/Erik/Dexter?

Just to be clear, neither After the Fall (which is done) nor Summer of Desire (which is in progress) are going to be turned into pure fetish novels based on responses. The books still have a fairly light tone, like the game, and follow the basic fetishes of this mod (SPH, PE, CEI, etc.). Still, there's room for a few special fetish scenes if there's anything that someone would really, REALLY like to see included.
Public nudity is my favorite. The best scenes for me are the dream sequences and the scene in Mrs Smiths office.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
After the Fall ended up being 29,000 words. It's been sent to the patron for Reversal of Fortunes for review. I'll be sharing it with everyone who has donated at least $10 to an LGBT charity soon.

Reactions: kang kun

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
After the Fall ended up being 29,000 words. It's been sent to the patron for Reversal of Fortunes for review. I'll be sharing it with everyone who has donated at least $10 to an LGBT charity soon.
Is this a manga or Doujinshi ?

lonked

Jan 29, 2021
If there were no restrictions to content being added, having Anon locked up by Jenny, or someone else, would be so hot. The excerpts are so good too! If I knew I wasn't going to waste too much time on them while I'm so busy right now I'd donate for that content it's too good.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Hahaha, exactly what I mean, and I know it's in those fan fics which I hope I'll be all over at some stage! Seeing it in the game would be a nice visual although unrealistic
Adding panties to the game wasn't too bad because it doesn't affect gameplay. Assuming that I could draw a decent chastity cage, it would be a ton of work because the game would have to check for it every time Anon is about to have sex.

dAELSO

Apr 3, 2018
Could be on my end, but later Eve scenes seem to be breaking with new patch. Both trap and female eve

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
In my progress, Consuela is no longe working for mayor Rump. Is there a way for me to have sex with her?
Buy the beach house, then sleep in the beach house after a week. Consuela will show up and start working for you.

Could be on my end, but later Eve scenes seem to be breaking with new patch. Both trap and female eve
You'll have to provide more details about what you mean by "breaking". Is the game crashing? (What's the error message?) Are graphics glitching? (Describe the situation or take a screenshot with Alt+S.) Is Anon's penis big? (I haven't redrawn it yet.)

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes