Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I was planning to release 0.20.13 Beta26 today, but there's no point releasing for 0.20.13 any more! I'm comparing 0.20.13 and 0.20.14 and merging in my changes now.

0.20.14 has 270 new images and modifies 10 images. None of the changed images were modified in this mod.
0.20.14 has 13 new script files and 32 modified script files. 17 of the modified script files were modified in this mod.

That means that I have to merge my changes into 17 script files in order for the mod to work properly and retain its content, and should review 13 scripts files to modify their content for this mod.

Edit: All script changes from 0.20.14 have been merged into the mod. I'll push Beta26 now so that you can all stop using 0.20.13, and I'll mod the new content in Beta27.

Doing final testing now.

Edit: Beta26 is now out. The main priority was updating for 0.20.14, so I ended up cutting a bunch of stuff that I thought for sure was going to be in Beta26 to buy myself more time for testing and perfectionisting. Beta27 will be a more substantial update.

Last edited:

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
Excited for the next update! Though could you clarify the part of Anon being a virgin? I ask because there are some sexual scenes during the game that are unavoidable (thus making Anon lose his virginity).

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Excited for the next update! Though could you clarify the part of Anon being a virgin? I ask because there are some sexual scenes during the game that are unavoidable (thus making Anon lose his virginity).
You can unlock quite a bit without having sex.

Anon has an "is_virgin" variable which is used to determine Anon's response to Eve's confession of virginity in the "Never Have I Ever" drinking game on the rooftop with Grace and Odette.

That variable is set to false after sex with 18 of the game's 30 fuckable women: Aqua, Miss Bisette, Consuela, Daisy, Debbie, Miss Dewitt, Diane, Helen, Ivy, Jenny, Mrs Johnson, June, Mia, Miss Okita, Miss Ross, Roxxy, Roz, and Tina.

It is not changed after sex with the remaining 12 for the following reasons:

Becca, Crystal, Missy: must have sex with Roxxy to unlock
Grace, Odette: must have sex with Eve to unlock
Iwanka, Josephine, Liu, Maria, Melonia, Nadya: must have sex with Tina to unlock
Eve: unnecessary, since you can't have sex with Eve before the drinking game

All of this effort to keep track of Anon's virginity is for the benefit of a few throwaway lines of dialog during the drinking game! The mod uses this variable for:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It bothered me that there is no recognition when Anon loses his virginity, being such a significant life event. I plan to have it acknowledged by more of his lovers in the future.

Last edited:

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
So is that now working with the incest mod? I saw the post about the original intention to mod on top of that, but couldn't understand if it now works if you install incest and then this. Did a search, but maybe my search-fu was not strong enough

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Is there a possibility for longer/more NTR scenes in the future
It ended up being a lot more work than I expected. It's much easier to work with what's already in the game than to create new scenes out of nothing.

So is that now working with the incest mod? I saw the post about the original intention to mod on top of that, but couldn't understand if it now works if you install incest and then this. Did a search, but maybe my search-fu was not strong enough
I haven't tried it. There's still a ton of work to complete the mod. When the mod is done, I'll see about making it work with other mods.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
It ended up being a lot more work than I expected. It's much easier to work with what's already in the game than to create new scenes out of nothing.

I haven't tried it. There's still a ton of work to complete the mod. When the mod is done, I'll see about making it work with other mods.
I can't find a current incest mod anyway it seems. Still searching through several posts

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I can't find a current incest mod anyway it seems. Still searching through several posts
The most recent one still works. It doesn't need to be updated for each new version because it doesn't replace any script files. It just does a text replace on lines about "roommate" and "landlord". Since there is never any new Jenny/Debbie/Mrs Johnson content, there is no need to update the mod.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Eve: oversight? Could be because Eve was orginally supposed to be exclusively trans, so vaginal sex wasn't available.
Duh. The reason why the game doesn't change Anon's is_virgin value when you have sex with Eve is because the variable only exists for the drinking game on the rooftop. There's no possibility of having sex with Eve before Anon reveals whether or not he is a virgin during the drinking game.

Since I'm using it for other purposes, I'll update the variable after sex with Eve. I think anal sex with trans Eve should count as Anon losing his virginity, since that's how you have penetrative sex with a woman who doesn't have a vagina.

Reactions: kang kun

peppytheclown

Apr 1, 2020
I think anal sex with trans Eve should count as Anon losing his virginity, since that's how you have penetrative sex with a woman who doesn't have a vagina.
Maybe the frotting scene should also count? I don't think it matters too much but I would argue that frotting would count as sex for a gay couple (at least it does for me) just like scissoring would count as sex for a lesbian couple.

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
You can unlock quite a bit without having sex.

Anon has an "is_virgin" variable which is used to determine Anon's response to Eve's confession of virginity in the "Never Have I Ever" drinking game on the rooftop with Grace and Odette.

That variable is set to false after sex with 18 of the game's 30 fuckable women: Aqua, Miss Bisette, Consuela, Daisy, Debbie, Miss Dewitt, Diane, Helen, Ivy, Jenny, Mrs Johnson, June, Mia, Miss Okita, Miss Ross, Roxxy, Roz, and Tina.

It is not changed after sex with the remaining 12 for the following reasons:

Becca, Crystal, Missy: must have sex with Roxxy to unlock
Grace, Odette: must have sex with Eve to unlock
Iwanka, Josephine, Liu, Maria, Melonia, Nadya: must have sex with Tina to unlock
Eve: unnecessary, since you can't have sex with Eve before the drinking game

All of this effort to keep track of Anon's virginity is for the benefit of a few throwaway lines of dialog during the drinking game! The mod uses this variable for:
It bothered me that there is no recognition when Anon loses his virginity, being such a significant life event. I plan to have it acknowledged by more of his lovers in the future.
Gotcha. Even though I've managed to reach the scenes of the new update where Anon hasn't lost his virginity yet, perhaps it'd be helpful if the "is_virgin" variable is added to the game? It's only a suggestion of course.

On the note of the new update, I can't wait to

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Gotcha. Even though I've managed to reach the scenes of the new update where Anon hasn't lost his virginity yet, perhaps it'd be helpful if the "is_virgin" variable is added to the game? It's only a suggestion of course.
Do you mean to the cheat menu?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I have a ton of image sets that are almost done -- just needing shadow correction, or a single hand needs to be drawn -- so I'm always an hour away from being able to release a really big update, but this huge task at work has swallowed up all of my time for weeks. I finally, in theory, got it done today, pending client approval, so I may get my life back soon. In the meantime, I couldn't resist rewriting some of the new scenes and redrawing some of the new images, so here's Beta27.

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes