Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
This honestly rocks, its clear so much effort has been put into this. I look forward to more sissy content especially
It sure has been a lot of work! I've created or modified 612 images, only 518 of which are in the mod. The other 94 are mostly part of animations. If one frame still needs some work, then none of them are going into the mod until it's done. I was about to finish two sets of 10, and then the game got updated, and the new content became a priority because otherwise I'll feel like I'm falling behind. Two new versions of the game have come out since I started the mod, so the goal line keeps moving! It's exhausting.

I probably would have given up by now if not for the support in this thread, and the charitable donations. That's kept me going for the four months since Beta1. I wake up thinking about what scene I'm going to work on, or a new idea for the second fan fic. Today, I came up with the basic plot and critical scenes for the third fan fic. Yes, it's going to be a trilogy.

Tons and tons of work. Thanks for taking the time to recognize it. If you have any money to spare, please consider making a donation to an LGBT charity.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
My big project at work is finally done! Two and a half months of misery are over!

Of course, then I was asked to add breadcrumbs to the page, and I discovered that the way the template is coded is causing every page on our site to have invalid HTML, and now I'll have to rewrite the template and then change every page on the site to work with the new template, so life hasn't exactly gotten better yet.

My employer has been let down by their previous webmasters. They're paying me a lot, and they should still be paying me more.

Anyway, I still hope to have more time to work on this mod soon.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I'm at a conference for professional development for the rest of the week, but I had enough time to work on Liu. I rewrote all of her sex scenes, and finished all of her images, except for the alternate angle for sex on the printer. Also added some humor to the scene where Daisy catches Anon and Diane having sex. Enjoy Beta29!

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Beta30 is another quick update. The new images and main dialog changes are for the non-cookie jar lewd scenes for Liu and Nadya -- that is, the before and after bits (nudity, but not fucking). I added the new conversation that you can have with Eve about being trans, and I'll be adding a third conversation shortly. Other than that, there were lots of small, random image and dialog improvements.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
omg this mod is like an entire fan remake on our fav game. Huge thanks to the developer. Pls dont abandon this. I pray that the goals u set for this project are met. I would love to help you, but i have no experience in game development :(

Good luck to u. Keep up the good work.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
omg this mod is like an entire fan remake on our fav game. Huge thanks to the developer. Pls dont abandon this. I pray that the goals u set for this project are met. I would love to help you, but i have no experience in game development :(

Good luck to u. Keep up the good work.
I'm definitely not abandoning it! I'm getting better at images, so the pace of progress is slowly improving. I have reason to think that I might be 33% done. I'll be sharing how I'm measuring progress shortly.

So glad that you like the mod. (Why did you give the thread a facepalm?) If you can't contribute to the work, how about making a donation to an LGBT charity?

Last edited:
Reactions: kang kun

ploopi

Nov 18, 2017
Hey, I know you've been really busy, but I was wondering if the super hung Eve stuff is on the list of stuff coming up.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Hey, I know you've been really busy, but I was wondering if the super hung Eve stuff is on the list of stuff coming up.
It's in that 97 image delta between the images I've done and the images in the mod. I feel like it's an all-or-nothing addition.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
I'm definitely not abandoning it! I'm getting better at images, so the pace of progress is slowly improving. I have reason to think that I might be 33% done. I'll be sharing how I'm measuring progress shortly.

So glad that you like the mod. (Why did you give the thread a facepalm?) If you can't contribute to the work, how about making a donation to an LGBT charity?
sorry i was going for the wow emoji.. Must have selected facepalm by mistake.. As for charity, i already support a lot of them. I am from india, over here we distribute food to the poor, clothes and service in temples. I also support smile foundation

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
sorry i was going for the wow emoji.. Must have selected facepalm by mistake.. As for charity, i already support a lot of them. I am from india, over here we distribute food to the poor, clothes and service in temples. I also support smile foundation
That's awesome!

I suspect that the LGBT community in India needs even more support than it does in North America. If you can do anything to help out the community, it would be appreciated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: djv007

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Also. Is there a guide for this mod? I am new to this mod and so far only diff i could find are the Jenny scenes. I decompiled the game files and i saw some good pics but i have no idea how to unlock that content. Does normal playthrough allows us to see all the content in the mod ?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Also. Is there a guide for this mod? I am new to this mod and so far only diff i could find are the Jenny scenes. I decompiled the game files and i saw some good pics but i have no idea how to unlock that content. Does normal playthrough allows us to see all the content in the mod ?
There's an incomplete and infrequently updated image progress list in the first post. I count 27 women who have some content. At least 6 of them have all images completed.

If you've already seen the images, then you know which women have content. Just play their routes normally and you'll hit it. Originally, I was doing a playthrough of the game and changing images as I got to them, so most of the completed images are from early in the game.

Reactions: djv007

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Beta31 is out!

I had to redraw 21 of Judith's images and, while I was at it, I made her a fuckable character! I also added all of Diane's breeding scenes, alternate (front) angle only, with and without the cow costume.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
Haven't been keeping up with this as much as before, but super glad to see Judith get more love! Also Liu because she's one of my favorites. Can't wait for that Consuela update though. :sneaky:

Though for Josephine and Bissette, has there been a PE scene for either of them yet? I saw the promo photos and assumed they were in, but I haven't been able to unlock it.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Haven't been keeping up with this as much as before, but super glad to see Judith get more love! Also Liu because she's one of my favorites. Can't wait for that Consuela update though. :sneaky:

Though for Josephine and Bissette, has there been a PE scene for either of them yet? I saw the promo photos and assumed they were in, but I haven't been able to unlock it.
I recently changed my approach to the mod, which had been to play the game from the beginning and work on each scene whenever I hit a spot where Anon had a big dick, regardless of how much work it was. Reading the posts as 0.20.13 and 0.20.14 have come out, I've noticed that many people don't actually play the game; they go through the Cookie Jar! (Thus, all the posts about crashes when they used a third-party unlocker to unlock scenes without unlocking variants.)

My new strategy involved going through every scene in the Cookie Jar and classifying each scene as "No images to change", "Incomplete", "Complete", or "No progress". I also marked the scenes that I thought would be easy to complete and focused on them. That has sped up progress considerably.

I see now that I've marked three of Consuela's scenes as Easy, so I'll give Consuela some love today.

The new approach is why I've changed my estimate of how much work there is to be done. When I started the mod, I identified about 4000 images in which Anon's penis is visible. On that basis, I thought I was about 10% done. I soon discovered that there are a lot of images in the game that aren't used, so I changed my approach from going through each folder and changing all of the images, to playing the game and replacing images as I found them, and recording each image I changed and where it was used in the game in a spreadsheet. I didn't know how many images actually needed to be modified, but it was still close to 4000. With the new approach, I have pie charts showing what percentage of scenes fall into the four categories of completeness (which includes "No images to change"), and a second one for degrees of progress on each scene that does have images to change. As of this morning, the breakdown for the second pie chart is 28% complete, 31% incomplete, 42% no progress. On that basis, I think I'm about 33% done.

I think that's a reasonable way to estimate my progress, despite the huge difference when I base it on the pure number of images, because all of the images in a scene tend to be similar. It's not really 4000 images, it's 149 scenes. A scene with 30 images tends to be no more work than a scene with 10. Consuela's 4th cookie jar scene has 28 images, which is composed of 4 sets of 7 frames of nearly identical images of vaginal sex and anal sex in her maid uniform, and naked. As I change the penis in one, I copy it to the equivalent frame in the other variants. So yes, I think those 4000 images are going to be completed in 149 sessions. Even though only 482 images have been modified, I think I've done a third of the work.

The downside to this approach is that the Cookie Jar skips the before and after scenes, which often have nudity, so I missed some Nadya stuff before sex in the warehouse, and stuff before first sex with Liu and after getting caught by Kim, which I corrected in Beta30. Now, when I work on a Cookie Jar scene, I find the scene that calls the sex scene and put it in the Cookie Jar -- in Rump's slot -- so that I can jump to the scene and find the before and after nudity.

(Since the Cookie Jar is out of space for new characters, I'm seriously considering replacing Rump with Anon and putting in scenes like the dry dream, the wet dream, and other Anon exclusives.)

Last edited:

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
I recently changed my approach to the mod, which had been to play the game from the beginning and work on each scene whenever I hit a spot where Anon had a big dick, regardless of how much work it was. Reading the posts as 0.20.13 and 0.20.14 have come out, I've noticed that many people don't actually play the game; they go through the Cookie Jar! (Thus, all the posts about crashes when they used a third-party unlocker to unlock scenes without unlocking variants.)

My new strategy involved going through every scene in the Cookie Jar and classifying each scene as "No images to change", "Incomplete", "Complete", or "No progress". I also marked the scenes that I thought would be easy to complete and focused on them. That has sped up progress considerably.

I see now that I've marked three of Consuela's scenes as Easy, so I'll give Consuela some love today.

The new approach is why I've changed my estimate of how much work there is to be done. When I started the mod, I identified about 4000 images in which Anon's penis is visible. On that basis, I thought I was about 10% done. I soon discovered that there are a lot of images in the game that aren't used, so I changed my approach from going through each folder and changing all of the images, to playing the game and replacing images as I found them, and recording each image I changed and where it was used in the game in a spreadsheet. I didn't know how many images actually needed to be modified, but it was still close to 4000. With the new approach, I have pie charts showing what percentage of scenes fall into the four categories of completeness (which includes "No images to change"), and a second one for degrees of progress on each scene that does have images to change. As of this morning, the breakdown for the second pie chart is 28% complete, 31% incomplete, 42% no progress. On that basis, I think I'm about 33% done.

I think that's a reasonable way to estimate my progress, despite the huge difference when I base it on the pure number of images, because all of the images in a scene tend to be similar. It's not really 4000 images, it's 149 scenes. A scene with 30 images tends to be no more work than a scene with 10. Consuela's 4th cookie jar scene has 28 images, which is composed of 4 sets of 7 frames of nearly identical images of vaginal sex and anal sex in her maid uniform, and naked. As I change the penis in one, I copy it to the equivalent frame in the other variants. So yes, I think those 4000 images are going to be completed in 149 sessions. Even though only 482 images have been modified, I think I've done a third of the work.

The downside to this approach is that the Cookie Jar skips the before and after scenes, which often have nudity, so I missed some Nadya stuff before sex in the warehouse, and stuff before first sex with Liu and after getting caught by Kim, which I corrected in Beta30. Now, when I work on a Cookie Jar scene, I find the scene that calls the sex scene and put it in the Cookie Jar -- in Rump's slot -- so that I can jump to the scene and find the before and after nudity.

(Since the Cookie Jar is out of space for new characters, I'm seriously considering replacing Rump with Anon and putting in scenes like the dry dream, the wet dream, and other Anon exclusives.)
Ah, that's a good tactic. If it even matters, I realized the Josephine and Bissette situation through playing the game, not the Cookie Jar. Twice now as of today.

Also yeah. Rump can be replaced by Anon only scenes (i.e. the wet dream as you said). Guess the creator wanted to cater to those who are into old politicians fucking. I find it funny in hindsight. XD

I'm also excited for more Consuela. It's the minor characters that I really love. But yes, I believe going through the Cookie Jar scenes or doing it in order of how the game is supposed to be played is a good idea (i.e. Main Story first, then Jenny, then Debbie, then etc.).

Now that classes are over too for me, I could drop a decent sized donation. Especially with what's going on right now, not to potentially bring up anything political or controversial in general.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Those are mostly theoretical the moment. They're on a long list of things that I'd like to do someday when I have time.

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes