Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
How do I add the Mod into the game folder?
If you're using the PC version of Summertime Saga, unzip the download and put the .RPA file in the <Summertime Saga>\game folder. If you're using the Android version, you can't use the mod.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
If you're using the PC version of Summertime Saga, unzip the download and put the .RPA file in the <Summertime Saga>\game folder. If you're using the Android version, you can't use the mod.
I done it but I it starts to load but the game won’t open and would crash my computer anyway it can be fixed?

Last edited:

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I done it but I it starts to load but the game won’t open and would crash my computer anyway it can be fixed?
You also can't be using the compressed version of Summertime Saga. If you're using the uncompressed, official version of 0.20.13, then you shouldn't have a problem.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I've been putting off adding content where Anon can ask about her transition. He would absolutely want to talk about it; there's no way that he just accepts that she has a penis and has no further questions. I could add details about her past relationships to her answers.
A new conversation that you can have with Eve will be in Beta26. In the meantime, I've added it to Eve explains being trans.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
i done it but I get an error when I try to open the game why?
You also can't be using the compressed version of Summertime Saga. If you're using the uncompressed, official version of 0.20.13, then you shouldn't have a problem.
I’m downloaded the game from this website and I extracted the game and mod and added it then the load screen shows up and then it crashes

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I’m downloaded the game from this website and I extracted the game and mod and added it then the load screen shows up and then it crashes
Unless there's a specific error message, that's not enough for me to troubleshoot.

ReLyf

Dec 27, 2017
idk if installing it with Naughty Tribute mod breaks it or something
but everytime i go to sleep it crashes on this error

"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'bedroom_week_without_orgasm'.
"

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
idk if installing it with Naughty Tribute mod breaks it or something
but everytime i go to sleep it crashes on this error

"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'bedroom_week_without_orgasm'.
"
Definitely don't try running this mod with Naughty Tribute. NT is a code-change mod that won't play nicely with my code changes.

Humdeedumz

Sep 14, 2021
I don't think I can make this one work in a way that I could be happy with.
Totally understandable. If an idea doesn't click for you, then that's just how it is.

Now you've gotten me thinking about Eve's past relationships. We know that she's a virgin because of the "never have I ever" game, but it's still possible that she had relationships with men and/or women before Anon, and they could have been sexual. Eve is a pretty woman and there's no reason to think that guys haven't been hitting on her, so she may have done stuff with some of the male characters. We also don't know when trans Eve started transitioning. She might have been with girls when she was living as a boy.
IIRC, in a scene just a bit prior to the reveal in the tent, she said that she considered if she was into women and I got the impression she was saying she hadn't been with women before. I can't remember the exact dialogue.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
interesting mod, its not really my thing but i do really like seeing mods that actually add or change stuff. theres a lot of effort put into this mod and its nice to see.

ghost omar

Oct 10, 2017
I have a problem , when I started the game the pic was working but the dialogue didn't change they call him gifted and big ?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I have a problem , when I started the game the pic was working but the dialogue didn't change they call him gifted and big ?
The mod must be in the right place if Anon has a small penis. I may have missed some dialog. Who said it and what did they say?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Summertime Saga: After the Fall has reached novella length at 18,500 words. I have a few thousand more to go, but the main body of the story is written. I've put an excerpt in the same folder as the excerpt for Reversal of Fortunes, .

Last edited:
Reactions: hellboybh

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
The story on Beta26 is that I had hoped to finally finish up the Super Hung Eve option, but I've had so little spare time for the last few weeks that I was only making small, random additions each day, which have added up to a decent amount of changes. Quite a few characters get attention in this update. I have a few more images to polish before I upload.

I've been focused on completing as much of the Cookie Jar as possible, and working on images that are reused in multiple scenes. I think this strategy is going to speed up completing images.

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes