Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I'm wrapping up Beta49 for release. Here's a partial list of new content. I'll fill out the rest when I do the final code comparison.

Game mechanics

The game now keeps track of how many boys and girls each woman has given birth to.

The game now keeps track of Anon's oral and anal "virginity". This implements the Sex stat boost that he gets the first time he performs oral sex or anal sex. In Beta48, it was only possible to get the stat to 8 out of 10 without cheating.

Content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheat menu

Since the game now keeps track of how many boys and how many girls each woman has had, the numbers are listed in the pregnancy section in the cheat menu. The number of boys + girls will not equal the number of babies if the women had any babies before Beta49. (Boys and girls will both be 0 in your saved games.) You can also reset the baby counts to 0.

You can now increase and decrease the Sex stat.

Content gated off by FSM

I've changed the way that Priya's SPH mod content is unlocked by making use of the game's FSM (finite-state machine) code instead of the hacky way I was doing it before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

uiuoiu

Oct 15, 2017
hey.. u r mode is good.. but.. i need skip minigame mods.. like a Naughty Tribute Mod..
plz~~~~ i hate minigame..
if u can.. plz.. make a skip minigame mods..plz..

• Angry
Reactions: KLUMZEE

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
That's a shame, but I understand implementing chastity or impotence humiliation would be a huge undertaking.
It would. And, as I said, it would gate off all of the work that I've done on the sex scenes.

I have no problem with adding stuff later to make more people happy, but "nice to have" stuff has to wait for the "need to have" stuff.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
OMG, folks. I got buried at work by one annual and two quarterly tasks needing to be done at the same time. I got them all finished and thought it would be quiet until the end of the year, and then today was the hardest day of work I've ever had to put in.

I really wanted to promise that I would get Beta49 out soon now that work was going to be less exhausting, but apparently I can't make that promise yet. Sorry for the wait.

RightNow22

Jun 14, 2018
OMG, folks. I got buried at work by one annual and two quarterly tasks needing to be done at the same time. I got them all finished and thought it would be quiet until the end of the year, and then today was the hardest day of work I've ever had to put in.

I really wanted to promise that I would get Beta49 out soon now that work was going to be less exhausting, but apparently I can't make that promise yet. Sorry for the wait.
Take your time, Your a whole lot quicker then the actual creator. Great as always.

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Not a huge fan of the fetish, but you've made it interesting through this mod on this particular vanilla game. I decided to donate at least the 10$, to support and also check out the fanfic. Do you require an screen shot?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Not a huge fan of the fetish, but you've made it interesting through this mod on this particular vanilla game. I decided to donate at least the 10$, to support and also check out the fanfic. Do you require an screen shot?
You can provide the screenshot in a private message.

Reactions: KLUMZEE

The One Who Ask..

Jun 1, 2022
What do you mean "Delete any previous versions of the mod to speed up start time."
Delete images.rpa, fonts.rpa, data.rpa, audio.rpa, scripts.rpa of the original game?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
What do you mean "Delete any previous versions of the mod to speed up start time."
Delete images.rpa, fonts.rpa, data.rpa, audio.rpa, scripts.rpa of the original game?
Don't delete anything from the original game. Delete previous versions of the mod. When you put Beta48 in your game folder, delete Beta47, etc.

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes