Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

tyermotgg2

May 27, 2022
Can you make Anon feel confident after finishing Debbie and Jenny's route to walk around the house naked? The first dialogue when talking to them could have sph and they could have surprise visitors in the house.

• Haha
Reactions: ryuhaduken37

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Can you make Anon feel confident after finishing Debbie and Jenny's route to walk around the house naked? The first dialogue when talking to them could have sph and they could have surprise visitors in the house.
That's an interesting idea. It's doable. One issue, from a story perspective, is that Jenny is unaware that Anon is sleeping with Debbie, and vice versa. They would wonder why he was naked when he could be seen by someone he isn't sleeping with.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ryuhaduken37

tyermotgg2

May 27, 2022
That's an interesting idea. It's doable. One issue, from a story perspective, is that Jenny is unaware that Anon is sleeping with Debbie, and vice versa. They would wonder why he was naked when he could be seen by someone he isn't sleeping with.
Maybe Anon can get naked on Dianie's farm and have surprise visitors come to pick up milk, or in his beach house.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Maybe Anon can get naked on Dianie's farm and have surprise visitors come to pick up milk, or in his beach house.
I love the beach house idea! I could have done it for when Martinez and Lopez are at the beach house, but I just made a change to that scene that only works if he's clothed, and I really like it. Maybe they'll have to make a second visit, or someone else can show up.

Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
Hey long time lurker, first time poster. Just wanted to thank you for the content and to keep up the good work. But also don't feel like you're obliged to prioritize this hobby over what really matters in life. Enjoy yourself, have fun, and keep the boss off your back.

Thanks Trans&Tiny

Reactions: tyermotgg2

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Hey long time lurker, first time poster. Just wanted to thank you for the content and to keep up the good work. But also don't feel like you're obliged to prioritize this hobby over what really matters in life. Enjoy yourself, have fun, and keep the boss off your back.

Thanks Trans&Tiny
Thanks.

I had been thinking that work would slow down as we approached Christmas, but the IT guys decided to upgrade PHP on my servers, which broke code all over the place. I have to audit the code of five web servers to find all of the deprecated and obsolete code. That'll keep me busy for a while!

ZeroRules

Sep 29, 2022
Hey TransAndTiny, hope you are having some happy holidays, despite the work overload. We'll be here whenever real life gets less hectic.

In regards to the getting caught with casual nudity around the house, what if Debbie and Jenny just found out about each other banging Anon? Or is that too much of a departure from canon for your tastes?

I do think random guests at the beach house could be fun and require minimal portrait editing. Could catch Anon in his bedroom or the patio and have short or lengthy depending on how far you want to go with the writing, scenes where they mock, tease, and humiliate him. They could talk him into masterbating for them, given you do have the models for him masterbating standing or laying down. Just a thought.

Hope life treats you well and you have many nights of good relaxing sleep.

elmejor93

May 11, 2017
Thanks.

I had been thinking that work would slow down as we approached Christmas, but the IT guys decided to upgrade PHP on my servers, which broke code all over the place. I have to audit the code of five web servers to find all of the deprecated and obsolete code. That'll keep me busy for a while!
Are you planning on adding some NTR scenes for Debbie and Diane? as far as i can see there are some scenes on the Fan page.

ZeroRules

Sep 29, 2022
Also from a creative standpoint, him walking around naked and Jenny and Debbie knowing about each other could open up opportunities for say, Debbie to invite some of the older women around for a book club, or Jenny inviting around some of the younger women just to embarrass Anon for her amusement.

Could be a decent sized group or small groups of one or two people depending on what you feel like writing. Open you up to write a scene for anyone you feel like. Again, just an idea I had. Ultimately it is your vision and your baby so you don't have to take any of these ideas.

Other idea, this feature could have different scenes depending on underwear choice for all the flavors of humiliation that decision offers, boxers being tamer but naked, panties, or diapers going harder. Just a thought. Have a good day! Of course this idea is for whenever if you feel like it. Other things come first!

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Hey TransAndTiny, hope you are having some happy holidays, despite the work overload. We'll be here whenever real life gets less hectic.

In regards to the getting caught with casual nudity around the house, what if Debbie and Jenny just found out about each other banging Anon? Or is that too much of a departure from canon for your tastes?

I do think random guests at the beach house could be fun and require minimal portrait editing. Could catch Anon in his bedroom or the patio and have short or lengthy depending on how far you want to go with the writing, scenes where they mock, tease, and humiliate him. They could talk him into masterbating for them, given you do have the models for him masterbating standing or laying down. Just a thought.

Hope life treats you well and you have many nights of good relaxing sleep.
I suppose it's possible that Jenny could accept Anon sleeping with her mom as well as her, and that Debbie could accept Anon sleeping with her daughter as well as her (though, in the mod, part of her rationale for sleeping with him is that she assumes he can't get laid because of his penis). Remember, though, that the original intention was that Debbie is his mom and Jenny is his sister. The incest patch restores that intention. Now, Debbie has taken her sympathy/pity and motherly love too far, and Jenny has taken her financial desperation and sisterly love too far. They're aware that their relationship is illegal and must be kept secret at all costs. Whatever Debbie and Jenny are using to justify the relationship in their own mind, they're probably not okay with Anon having an incestuous relationship with the other party. Processing that Anon is in an incestuous relationship with both of them might shatter the denial they have about their own relationship with him and cause them to break off their relationship with him. (Am I overthinking this? That's what I do.)

I think we can kind of see Debbie and Diane being okay with knowing that Anon is sleeping with both his mother and his aunt because they're twin sisters. If it's okay for one, it's okay for both. The mother-daughter dynamic is different though, so I don't think Jenny and Debbie can be aware that Anon is sleeping with the other.

That said, Jenny walks around the house in her underwear, and Debbie usually wears nothing under her bathrobe, which is usually open. I think it would be fair to say that they're both comfortable with nudity, and may actually be nudists, wearing clothing in the house only for warmth and comfort. I can definitely see a dinner-table discussion where Debbie mentions that clothing is optional in the house.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I suppose it's possible that Jenny could accept Anon sleeping with her mom as well as her, and that Debbie could accept Anon sleeping with her daughter as well as her (though, in the mod, part of her rationale for sleeping with him is that she assumes he can't get laid because of his penis). Remember, though, that the original intention was that Debbie is his mom and Jenny is his sister. The incest patch restores that intention. Now, Debbie has taken her sympathy/pity and motherly love too far, and Jenny has taken her financial desperation and sisterly love too far. They're aware that their relationship is illegal and must kept secret at all costs. Whatever Debbie and Jenny are using to justify the relationship in their own mind, they're probably not okay with Anon having an incestuous relationship with the other party. Processing that Anon is in an incestuous relationship with both of them might shatter the denial they have about their own relationship with him and cause them to break off their relationship with him. (Am I overthinking this? That's what I do.)

I think we can kind of see Debbie and Diane being okay with knowing that Anon is sleeping with both his mother and his aunt because they're twin sisters. If it's okay for one, it's okay for both. The mother-daughter dynamic is different though, so I don't think Jenny and Debbie can be aware that Anon is sleeping with the other.

That said, Jenny walks around the house in her underwear, and Debbie usually wears nothing under her bathrobe, which is usually open. I think it would be fair to say that they're both comfortable with nudity, and may actually be nudists, wearing clothing in the house only for warmth and comfort. I can definitely see a dinner-table discussion where Debbie mentions that clothing is optional in the house.
Honestly, that's probably an easier, more workable way to go too, rather than revealing Anon is sleeping with both. Since the game is still in development, I'd imagine that you'd likely have to retcon text and code a bunch more in the former scenario (incest known to both) as the game develops, since it changes the story quite a bit more than the later scenario (comfortable nudists) and you maybe don't know quite what's in store for future chapters by DarkCookie.

ZeroRules

Sep 29, 2022
That was a concern I had when I was voicing my idea, we never know what Dark Cookie has planned that could affect things TransAndTiny wants to add to the mod. But ya given how skimpy Jenny and Debbie already are around the house it could set a precedent for lax attitudes about clothing around the house that could set Anon up for being naked or less clothed when surprise visitors show up, coincidentally or invited by his roomates for whatever reason.

Heck I can see Yumi teasing him after finding out due to being assigned to watch the house and being invited in for breakfast or such because Debbie is grateful to have her around. Or just a variety of situations where it was unexpected so he wouldn't have thought to get dressed first. Atleast as an option.

• Red Heart

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
That was a concern I had when I was voicing my idea, we never know what Dark Cookie has planned that could affect things TransAndTiny wants to add to the mod. But ya given how skimpy Jenny and Debbie already are around the house it could set a precedent for lax attitudes about clothing around the house that could set Anon up for being naked or less clothed when surprise visitors show up, coincidentally or invited by his roomates for whatever reason.

Heck I can see Yumi teasing him after finding out due to being assigned to watch the house and being invited in for breakfast or such because Debbie is grateful to have her around. Or just a variety of situations where it was unexpected so he wouldn't have thought to get dressed first. Atleast as an option.
I love Yumi walking in on him. That would explain why she's one of the few women in the game that he can't fuck, during the many years before she becomes fuckable in the main game.

ZeroRules

Sep 29, 2022
See your method works way better than what I was thinking. But what are you thinking would be the best way to implement this if you did? Tie it to a "Confidence" stat, or make it an option from the get go? Would it be an optional change in when Jenny and Debbie find out about his small dick size depending on progression in their storylines? You are a damn smart cookie, so figure you have something in mind. If not that's cool too, spitballing is fun.

Also having only started playing recentlyish, about as long as I have been replying here, Jenny could potentially invite over, say, Jane to embarrass Anon randomly. Endless potential for whatever characters you want to write for. Jane originally had more content on earlier builds of the original, right? DC deciding to rework it?

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes