Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

James Rabbit

Jun 9, 2022
Could I get a step by step? I'm still a little confused. What I did was unzip the file in the game directory, which in my case reads "C:\Users\(My username)\Hmmm\Summertime Saga\Game\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\game"
Yes, that's the right folder. Make sure it's just the file "sphmod_0-20-16-beta48.rpa" that you're dropping in there. If there is a previous version of the file, remove it first. If there's another mod file in there, remove it first. If you aren't sure if there is another mod file in there or which files are the mod files, it might be worth it to delete the game and redownload it fresh.

Reactions: KLUMZEE

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Beta49 is out!

It's a big update, but I had to cut some stuff, unfortunately. It was the only way to get it out for Christmas, but it was also necessary to be able to keep the mod going at all.

During the last couple of months, when my time was limited, development was unfocused. I made hundreds of changes without releasing a new beta, and lost track of them. I can no longer be sure of what works, so I had to cut everything that I wasn't certain about. I feel like I'm on top of the code again. I now have a proper picture of what has changed between Beta48 and now, and will go through each of the scenes that I cut one at a time over the Christmas holidays. Expect frequent, small updates over the next week. I'm going to have to go back to doing it that way. Lots of small updates instead of a small number of large ones. That's the only way to keep the project manageable.

Beta49 delivers less than I promised. I apologize for that, but I'm working hard to put that stuff back in over the next few days. The major promised content that is removed includes the Dewitt blowjob, Iwanka being naked in the treehouse, the ability to get all 10 Sex stat points, and the incest mod. In terms of images, it's one of the smallest updates yet. In terms of code, it's probably the largest update yet.

It's a huge relief to have Beta49 out the door, and to feel like I can put the cut content back in soon. I will also need to do a full playthrough of the game from the beginning, which I probably haven't done since 0.20.13. That's the only way to be sure that all of my changes actually work in the real world, and not just in testing. Despite my best efforts, there may be bugs in Beta49.

I made a lot of mistakes in 2022, but I've learned enough from them that I'm confident that things can go much better in 2023. I'm excited about the mod again, which is wonderful. Until today, the state of it was a major source of stress. I can't do the work unless I'm excited about it, so that's the biggest improvement to Beta49.

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:

ZeroRules

Sep 29, 2022
Grats on getting it out! Who cares if everything isn't there? Stuff will come as you polish. Thank you, for all your hard work, and Merry Christmas, TransAndTiny.

Reactions: ImTransAndTiny

adredge2014

Dec 4, 2022
If you can get the mod working on Android that would be awesome I got the game on Android and tried adding the mod file to my Android/Data in the game folder but the game wouldn't recognize it

Last edited:

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
Happy holidays! Hope all is well for you. Been loving these new updates, including Beta 49.

If I may provide a suggestion, would it be possible for Anon to form an erection when he's caught by Yumi? It adds a bit of love to exhibitionism and hopefully doesn't require much work.

Maybe I could take it one step further and suggest a premature ejaculation moment? Not for this Yumi scene in particular, but another scene with her.

Come to think of it, Yumi would be an excellent person for Anon's harem... but alas. A man can dream though.

Last edited:

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
If you can get the mod working on Android that would be awesome I got the game on Android and tried adding the mod file to my Android/Data in the game folder but the game wouldn't recognize it
I forgot that I was going to stop creating RPAs so that Android users can use the mod (hopefully). Try Beta50.

Having the mod in a single RPA seemed like a good idea because it's really easy to delete old versions of the mod when you drop in a new one. Without the RPA, installing the mod means extracting the contents of the zip file into any existing audio, images, and scripts folders. There have been a few occasions where I've changed a script file and later reverted back to the one in the original game. That script file would no longer be present in the zip file, but installing a new version of the mod wouldn't cause the one in the scripts folder to be deleted. It may be wise to delete the scripts folder when installing a new version of the mod from now on.

Reactions: KLUMZEE

adredge2014

Dec 4, 2022
I forgot that I was going to stop creating RPAs so that Android users can use the mod (hopefully). Try Beta50.

Having the mod in a single RPA seemed like a good idea because it's really easy to delete old versions of the mod when you drop in a new one. Without the RPA, installing the mod means extracting the contents of the zip file into any existing audio, images, and scripts folders. There have been a few occasions where I've changed a script file and later reverted back to the one in the original game. That script file would no longer be present in the zip file, but installing a new version of the mod wouldn't cause the one in the scripts folder to be deleted. It may be wise to delete the scripts folder when installing a new version of the mod from now on.
Yeah I totally understand will do that from now on for me it wouldn't be to much of an issue as I understand extracting and I just need to be cautious on what gets put where but I appreciate it thanks

adredge2014

Dec 4, 2022
Yeah I totally understand will do that from now on for me it wouldn't be to much of an issue as I understand extracting and I just need to be cautious on what gets put where but I appreciate it thanks
I will also test Android for beta 50 tommorow and I'll let you know how that goes

Mar 17, 2019
Ah, I misinterpreted the meaning of the text: " Extended scene where Yumi suprises Anon while he eavesdrops on Debbie and Harold in the kitchen (++SPH) "

I mean I thought that was a weird thing to add considering the story, but this mod is going pretty far out there.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Ah, I misinterpreted the meaning of the text: " Extended scene where Yumi suprises Anon while he eavesdrops on Debbie and Harold in the kitchen (++SPH) "

I mean I thought that was a weird thing to add considering the story, but this mod is going pretty far out there.
Eavesdropping usually refers to listening to a conversation. Generally, you would use "spying" or "perving" to describe watching people have sex.

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes