Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Hey, I'm just wondering where the RPA file is in update 50? Can't find it
There isn't one. An RPA file was never necessary; I just thought it was the right way to do things. The Naughty Tribute Mod doesn't bother with RPA, and that seems to be the reason why people can get it working on Android, but not the SPH Mod, so we'll see if this works better for Android users.

tyermotgg2

May 27, 2022
Will we celebrate the first year of this mod with a update? A little one? :D
Maybe Anon could be nude in other place inspired by Odette (when she tells him to love his tiny manhood) and be catch by a character he can or can't fuck. Melonia could asking too be nude instead to use the tiny green underwear or what ever haha.

tyermotgg2

May 27, 2022
Maybe Anon could be nude in other place inspired by Odette (when she tells him to love his tiny manhood) and be catch by a character he can or can't fuck. Melonia could asking too be nude instead to use the tiny green underwear or what ever haha.
After finishing the routes of Melonia and Iwanka because they are nude in the house. With a SPH and PE scene.

porkpie222

Jan 24, 2022
Pool shenanigans could be fun too. When Jenny and Anon get it on in the pool she tells him to put his shorts on before going back in the house or something to that nature. Maybe he doesn't hear her and walks into a little trouble.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
You'll definitely have another update before the anniversary. Probably within 24 hours if I take a nap.

Pool shenanigans could be fun too. When Jenny and Anon get it on in the pool she tells him to put his shorts on before going back in the house or something to that nature. Maybe he doesn't hear her and walks into a little trouble.
That could be fun! Who would be visiting, and why?

• Love
Reactions: KLUMZEE

porkpie222

Jan 24, 2022
You'll definitely have another update before the anniversary. Probably within 24 hours if I take a nap.

That could be fun! Who would be visiting, and why?
Idk, could go a lot of ways I guess.

Maybe one of the school staff are stopping by to check on Anon since he missed so much school after his father passed. I personally would like to see more Annie stuff but I just kinda dig her attitude and they way you've written her lines so far. Mrs Smith might have sent her to drop off extra homework that he is behind on. Could be a tough sell though

Does Debbie have any friends? She could be having coffee with one of the other "landlords", or maybe it's her turn to host book club or something

cannondroid

May 30, 2022
is there a way for trans Eve to be de dominant one in the relationship with MC since she has a bigger cock than him, and to Eve fuck MC?,

aditionally is it possible to have a scene in the were MC compares his penis with mayor rump similar to the one he has with dexter but not in a dream, it would be interesting to see mayor rump naked in the game.

also, Happy holidays.

Last edited:
Reactions: tyermotgg2

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
is there a way for trans Eve to be de dominant one in the relationship with MC since she has a bigger cock than him, and to Eve fuck MC?,
I would love if she could top him! Unfortunately, there's no existing art that I could use to make that happen, and I can't create original art. That probably won't happen, unless DC gifts us with something I can work with.

Aditionally is it possible to have a scene in the were MC compares his penis with mayor rump similar to the one he has with dexter but not in a dream, it would be interesting to see mayor rump naked in the game.
I suspect that not many people want to see Rump naked! Again, the issue is existing art. Rump doesn't even have a naked "body" image. He's only ever naked from the chest up in the jacuzzi. I had no plans to create a naked Rump image, but since you asked, I combined Rump's head, Erik's body, and Anon's cock, adjusted to retain Rump's infamous mushroom head. Merry Christmas.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Heya, very glad to see continued progress here, awesome!
Quick question (sorry if you get it a lot) - what % (ballpark) of the game is "converted" right now, would you say?
Or in other wordds, how far could one play till one would encounter non)modded content?

Thanks a bunch for your work!

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Heya, very glad to see continued progress here, awesome!
Quick question (sorry if you get it a lot) - what % (ballpark) of the game is "converted" right now, would you say?
Or in other wordds, how far could one play till one would encounter non)modded content?

Thanks a bunch for your work!
In terms of Cookie Jar scenes:

1672433687474.png
No images to change
26​
17%​
Complete
43​
28%​
Incomplete
43​
28%​
No progress
43​
28%​

Of scenes that require changes:

1672433738393.png

Complete
43​
33%​
Incomplete
43​
33%​
No progress
43​
33%​

So, with 33% of the work totally done, and another 33% partially done, I estimate that the Beta number is also the progress %. So, 50%.

As far as how long you can play before reaching unmodded images, that depends on what routes you choose. Probably not very far. I had started out playing the game from the beginning and working on each scene as I encountered it, but I switched to a different system later. The newer content is often easier to change than the older content, so you may find that unmodded images decrease as you get further into the game.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
In terms of Cookie Jar scenes:

View attachment 2275342
No images to change
26​
17%​
Complete
43​
28%​
Incomplete
43​
28%​
No progress
43​
28%​

Of scenes that require changes:

View attachment 2275344

Complete
43​
33%​
Incomplete
43​
33%​
No progress
43​
33%​

So, with 33% of the work totally done, and another 33% partially done, I estimate that the Beta number is also the progress %. So, 50%.

As far as how long you can play before reaching unmodded images, that depends on what routes you choose. Probably not very far. I had started out playing the game from the beginning and working on each scene as I encountered it, but I switched to a different system later. The newer content is often easier to change than the older content, so you may find that unmodded images decrease as you get further into the game.
Waa look at that beautiful graph :D Thank you! Very good progress then! Eagerly looking forward to this one :)

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Getting thus as I tried downloading the mod and putting it in file. any help?
I've never seen that error before, but I see that you're using Android. I don't have an Android phone to test on. Officially, the mod is for Windows and Linux. I had hoped that Android users would be able to use the mod if I didn't use RPA, but perhaps not.

Reactions: KLUMZEE

cannondroid

May 30, 2022
I would love if she could top him! Unfortunately, there's no existing art that I could use to make that happen, and I can't create original art. That probably won't happen, unless DC gifts us with something I can work with.

I suspect that not many people want to see Rump naked! Again, the issue is existing art. Rump doesn't even have a naked "body" image. He's only ever naked from the chest up in the jacuzzi. I had no plans to create a naked Rump image, but since you asked, I combined Rump's head, Erik's body, and Anon's cock, adjusted to retain Rump's infamous mushroom head. Merry Christmas.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for the rump comparison, it was funny like i imagined.

charizards356

Feb 16, 2018
I have no idea. I can't provide support for Android because I don't have Android.
Also idk if this is possible but it could be very nice to have just a little splash image or have it on the info page just ehat version of the mod we have installed to where people can more easily tell if they have the right version or have it installed at all

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes