Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

adredge2014

Dec 4, 2022
I didn't really get a chance yet to test on Android myself since I ended up having to travel back from Vacation and I've been busy myself but when I do get around to it if it errors like that for me too I will confirm it but one thing you could try using is BlueStacks which will let you emulate the Android OS which would be the closest you would get rather then buying a device

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I've updated Jenny's CAMslut profile. It had listed her as 24, but everything in the story suggests that she graduated from Anon's school recently. I believe him to be an 18-year-old in his last year of high school, so she should be 21. Even if she isn't, every cammer claims to be 21 for as long as they can pass for 21.

I changed her cup size to F because there's no way she's only an E cup. Also, she would probably let everyone know that she doesn't have implants, and her profile would be more likely to have a section on pubic hair than eye color.

I think it makes sense that her early audience included guys who were into SPH and liked her dominant style and the negative reaction she gave them when she saw their dicks, which explains why she didn't have to find an entirely new audience when she found out that Anon is on the wrong end of the penis spectrum for this type of work. In the beginning, it's basically a footnote in her profile to show up in searches, but not scare off mainstream audiences.

screenshot0005.png

After her first show with Anon, she updates her profile to note that she now does sex shows, and makes note of Anon's remarkable lack of endowment in order to entice her SPH-loving viewers to see the perfect partner she found. If that's the dick she ended up with, she might as well make that her persona and add it to the list in the main body of her profile.

screenshot0003.png

porkpie222

Jan 24, 2022
I was thinking about ways to explain why Anon would be naked in the house and I thought about Debbie. What if she encourages him to try it as a way to build his self confidence? Jenny could then play along because it would give her more chances to tease him around the house

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Sorry for the lack of updates. I've come down with something. There's no coughing or sneezing, but constant fatigue.

I know that no one asked for this, but there's a meeting room in the library for sex addiction meetings. Jane, the librarian, told Ivy that she's a sex addict in a recent update. I've been waiting for something to come of that, but it could be a long wait, so I worked on it for a bit today.

It doesn't go all the way to Eve's report of people fucking outside the library, but I've made it so that you can click on the chairs in the meeting room (now populated by Crystal and Ms. Dewitt) on Wednesday afternoon to listen in on the meetings.

location_library_meeting_day.jpg

One woman will randomly step up to give her testimony each week. Some of them won't be available until they've been introduced in the main story. I've coded scenes for Beth (Judith's mom), Crystal, Lily, Lucy, and Ms. Dewitt. I've also reintroduced a character who was removed from the game, based on conversation in the main game's forum. You will hear (but not see) Tatiana, the former comic book store owner. She's the super busty woman who appears as "Red" in one of the screenshots in the Summertime Saga thread. We also hear from some of the women that Anon walks in on in the changing rooms at the pool.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Glad you're feeling better! Just wondering if you're still planning to release a patch that includes the incest patch?

KLUMZEE

Sep 26, 2021
I'm super excited for this and am going to start a new playthrough whenever it's released. Do you think that'll be part of your next update, or are you not sure yet? I remember you saying that you were having to do a new full playthrough yourself while working on the updates.

Reactions: tyermotgg2

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I'm super excited for this and am going to start a new playthrough whenever it's released. Do you think that'll be part of your next update, or are you not sure yet? I remember you saying that you were having to do a new full playthrough yourself while working on the updates.
There are over 1100 lines of code in the incest patch. I tried to get it done during a window of opportunity that I had, but didn't come close. I'm too busy to work on it now. I have to work on smaller projects that fit in the smaller windows I have. I had a lot of time to work on this last year because I was starting a new job and not much was expected of me. Now I'm an essential part of the team, and I'm trying to take a leadership role and get promoted.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KLUMZEE

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
There are over 1100 lines of code in the incest patch. I tried to get it done during a window of opportunity that I had, but didn't come close. I'm too busy to work on it now. I have to work on smaller projects that fit in the smaller windows I have. I had a lot of time to work on this last year because I was starting a new job and not much was expected of me. Now I'm an essential part of the team, and I'm trying to take a leadership role and get promoted.
It's understandable. Don't go feeling any pressure or anything. Many of us are eager for it to be integrated but understand that it's a passion project for you so work on what you feel inclined and when. We'll just look forward to it when it can happen. :)

Reactions: KLUMZEE

KLUMZEE

Sep 26, 2021
Similar to what the person above said, I totally understand and don't want to pressure you. I'm just excited for it and I was curious what the progress on it looks like so far. Take all the time you need, I'll be keeping an eye out for your updates. And thank you again for this mod, it's right up my alley and I absolutely love the work you've done.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
No one here is pressuring me, but I feel pressure anyway. Seeing that almost all of the posts in the Summertime Saga thread are people bitching about the lack of updates from DC, I feel like people expect updates from me, too.

The dirty secret of this mod is that, for each scene, there is one image that requires a lot of effort to modify, and then only small changes are needed for all other images in the set. Every morning I wake up inspired to add something new to the game, or work on the images from an existing scene. This morning, I was inspired to work on an image that was the key image in four cookie jar scenes. I felt amazing when the key image was done, and then ran out of motivation to apply it to the other images in the set. This happens pretty much every day.

I have at least six cookie jar scenes that I can complete whenever I want, but something holds me back. I wake up inspired to work on something new, so the list of unfinished projects grows and grows until I finally find the motivation to finish something that I've started. It's unfortunate and frustrating.

James Rabbit

Jun 9, 2022
No one here is pressuring me, but I feel pressure anyway. Seeing that almost all of the posts in the Summertime Saga thread are people bitching about the lack of updates from DC, I feel like people expect updates from me, too.
While I have some not-so-positive thoughts on the people constantly complaining about a lack of updates on the base game, at the very least most of the ones I've seen have the excuse of being Patreon backers, and therefor have spent their own money with the express understanding of it going towards progressing the game.

You on the other hand have been doing this entirely for free in your own spare time. If anyone does complain, they aren't worth listening to. I know that doesn't get rid of any self imposed expectations, which are always very real, but just know that most of us understand and are happy with anything you're able to do at your own pace.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
While I have some not-so-positive thoughts on the people constantly complaining about a lack of updates on the base game, at the very least most of the ones I've seen have the excuse of being Patreon backers, and therefor have spent their own money with the express understanding of it going towards progressing the game.

You on the other hand have been doing this entirely for free in your own spare time. If anyone does complain, they aren't worth listening to. I know that doesn't get rid of any self imposed expectations, which are always very real, but just know that most of us understand and are happy with anything you're able to do at your own pace.
I appreciate that people here feel that way. Thanks for saying it.

As you can probably guess, I finished the key image for all of the Ivy prostitution scenes, and I'm working my way through all of them now. I've added some more SPH to the dialog. I've also rewritten Ivy's scenes with Veronica and Jane so that Anon jerks off while he watches them. It looks like I'll be done with everything involving Ivy soon.

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes