Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
See your method works way better than what I was thinking. But what are you thinking would be the best way to implement this if you did? Tie it to a "Confidence" stat, or make it an option from the get go? Would it be an optional change in when Jenny and Debbie find out about his small dick size depending on progression in their storylines? You are a damn smart cookie, so figure you have something in mind. If not that's cool too, spitballing is fun.

Also having only started playing recentlyish, about as long as I have been replying here, Jenny could potentially invite over, say, Jane to embarrass Anon randomly. Endless potential for whatever characters you want to write for. Jane originally had more content on earlier builds of the original, right? DC deciding to rework it?
You forced me to do something that I had wanted to do for a long time. I figured that one of Anon's underwear options should be "commando", but I didn't feel like creating the images for it. Now I've created a naked version of the morning yawn so that the scene where Anon comes home and finds Debbie talking to Harold in the kitchen plays out differently.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's fully drawn, scripted, and posed. It will be in Beta49.

ZeroRules

Sep 29, 2022
Heh that is a pretty good start, I'll look forward to it!

Plus it opens you up for more whenever the inspiration strikes you! Nice, looking forward to Beta49 whenever you get the chance to release it. Just remember, rest is important too. Ultimately your call though!

Last edited:
Reactions: tyermotgg2

porkpie222

Jan 24, 2022
I love the commando Anon idea. Maybe down the road he could decide he likes taking risks and moves on to something else. I know there is a scene in Eves story where they catch Mrs Johnson and Anna in the park. Maybe that could spark something.

ZeroRules

Sep 29, 2022
It really does open up opportunities for sweet humiliation for basically any character that drops by.

Could have any of the school staff there to talk with Debbie about Anons grades, Jenny's friends, people passing out flyers advertising where they work. Angelica doing "community outreach". Hell any of the schoolmates too, like Annie being sent with homework if Anon misses another day or for all those days he already missed.

The possibilities are endless, so long as you get inspired to write the scenes.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
what is cell and how to get it lvl up ????????
You get three points from sexual experience (first time performing oral sex, first vaginal sex, first anal sex), five points from advice from Tina (one per conversation), one point for maxing out physical attributes (strength and dexterity), and one point for maxing out mental attributes (intelligence and charisma), since surely they would contribute to his skill in bed.

The two points from performing oral and anal sex will be implemented in Beta49.

Reactions: KLUMZEE

ZeroRules

Sep 29, 2022
*Squints* This, seems to be foreshadowing something that, while not my personal taste, I am sure will be quality content worth trying out regardless. Or you just found a funny meme worth sharing. Either or.

Lolocom

Sep 2, 2022
It is totally my intention that, if you take the Helen route, when you talk to Sister Angelica and she laments that Helen doesn't come to see her any more, Anon can volunteer to take her place and get pegged.
Yessssss exactly I want Sister Angelica to peg Anon instead of Helen by Strapon :D

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Hi! ImTransAndTiny How have you been? How are you doing with your work?
I finished my code audit at work and now have a reasonable chance of peace until the new year.

I didn't do a complete image audit to find out what I lost in the move from 0.20.14 to 0.20.15. I'm finishing that up right now and creating a diff for Beta49. I'm going to cut some stuff in order to get Beta49 out faster.

Pathfinder0726

Jul 26, 2020
If the title bar says "SummertimeSaga: SPH Mod", then just play the game. If it doesn't, you've done something wrong.
Could I get a step by step? I'm still a little confused. What I did was unzip the file in the game directory, which in my case reads "C:\Users\(My username)\Hmmm\Summertime Saga\Game\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\game"

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Could I get a step by step? I'm still a little confused. What I did was unzip the file in the game directory, which in my case reads "C:\Users\(My username)\Hmmm\Summertime Saga\Game\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\game"
Does your title bar say "SummertimeSaga: SPH Mod"? If it does, play the game normally. There are step-by-step guides for each girl's route on the .

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes