Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ZeroRules

Sep 29, 2022
Hmm, true! I was just thinking it'd be interesting to have her teased for it too but I do suppose that takes away from her teasing Anon about it.

Still think It'd be interesting if Roxxy, Becca, and Missy found out early into their route or just, early in general. The mean girls don't get as much of a chance to rack Anon over the coals as you'd expect, because by the time they find out, they want a piece of said shrimpy nerd. Even Becca, who I swear is crushing hard on our hapless protagonist.

I do wonder if the actual bullies are ever going to get a route.

Still, good to know. Hope you are doing well.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Hmm, true! I was just thinking it'd be interesting to have her teased for it too but I do suppose that takes away from her teasing Anon about it.
I'm not sure who could tease Eve besides Anon, since he's the only person who knows that she's trans, other than Grace and Odette. Also, a small penis isn't a source of shame when you're trans. Men want to have big dicks because the penis is the symbol of masculinity. Trans women don't want a big, manly dick; they want to have a clitoris. Eve talked about that when she said, "I'm the girl in this relationship. I was hoping the boy would have a bigger dick than me."

So, part of it is that trans women want their genitals to be as feminine as possible, as they do for every other part of their bodies. The other part is that women want their man to be taller than them, and trans women want their man to be more hung than them, because of gender roles. For the relationship roles to feel right, the man should be taller and have a bigger, more masculine penis than the woman. Eve would love to have a micropenis. She would trade dicks with Anon in a heartbeat.

Still think It'd be interesting if Roxxy, Becca, and Missy found out early into their route or just, early in general. The mean girls don't get as much of a chance to rack Anon over the coals as you'd expect, because by the time they find out, they want a piece of said shrimpy nerd. Even Becca, who I swear is crushing hard on our hapless protagonist.
Missy and Becca could find out earlier than they do and come back around after getting good reports from Roxxy. I don't think Roxxy can find out much earlier than she does. It already stretches credibility that Anon can win her over at all, which he does by being a good guy while Dexter is being a jerk. If there was anything else tipping the scales against him, he probably couldn't pull it off. Roxxy doesn't want another micropenis; she has a negative association because she's getting bad sex from Dexter. She has to like Anon before finding out that she's about to get more of the same in the penis department, otherwise she would never consider him. For the brief period of time when she can assume that he has a normal penis, it doesn't seem so crazy to be with him when he's treating her right and Dexter isn't. He doesn't offer the social status that Dexter does, but at least the sex will be better.

Last edited:

ZeroRules

Sep 29, 2022
You know what, fair and valid points. My apologies, I was just spitting off dumb ideas off the top of my head. I will try to limit how often I do that. Hope you have a wonderful night and, when it finds you, restful sleep. Sweet dreams good dev.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
You know what, fair and valid points. My apologies, I was just spitting off dumb ideas off the top of my head. I will try to limit how often I do that.
Every idea has the potential to be terrible or amazing. If you like an idea, other people may, too. A lot of good ideas have been shared in this thread. I appreciate suggestions, even when I don't incorporate them into the mod.

sadanthill

Nov 29, 2021
I checked out this mod when you first started and wanted to wait a while for more content to be added. It's looking awesome btw :). Roughly how much of the content has been altered to include specifically the PE related stuff? I assume almost all of it includes SPH since that's the focus of the mod.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I checked out this mod when you first started and wanted to wait a while for more content to be added. It's looking awesome btw :). Roughly how much of the content has been altered to include specifically the PE related stuff? I assume almost all of it includes SPH since that's the focus of the mod.
I really feel that the MC suffers from PE in the normal game. He frequently talks about not being able to hold his cum. There's lots of dialog that kind of acknowledges it. I feel like I'm just making official what we already knew.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone can have a "that's never happened before" moment, but PE is something that you either have or you don't. Once I decided that the MC is a premature ejaculator, I worked it in wherever I could. It happens to him every time. He has never lasted as long as he wanted to.

I don't want to take away the players' ability to go through the sex scenes and press "Keep going" as many times as they want. I don't want to throw content away by having the MC blow his load immediately, or cum in his pants before he gets to score. I try to incorporate PE into every scene by having the women beg him not to cum when he says that he's cumming, or make a comment about how quick he was. Even if it doesn't get mentioned, it's always the elephant in the room, just like the size of his penis. (Except for Liu, who specifically asks him to cum as quickly as he can so that they don't get caught having sex on the photocopier.)

The short answer is that pretty much the whole mod has been altered to specifically include PE content. It's part of his character, like the fact that he has a micropenis. It's not ragged on as much as his size, and neither the SPH nor the PEH are very mean. The idea is to keep it light and as realistic as possible.

Last edited:

benfields

Nov 27, 2018
I really feel that the MC suffers from PE in the normal game. He frequently talks about not being able to hold his cum. There's lots of dialog that kind of acknowledges it. I feel like I'm just making official what we already knew.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone can have a "that's never happened before" moment, but PE is something that you either have or you don't. Once I decided that the MC is a premature ejaculator, I worked it in wherever I could. It happens to him every time. He has never lasted as long as he wanted to.

I don't want to take away the players' ability to go through the sex scenes and press "Keep going" as many times as they want. I don't want to throw content away by having the MC blow his load immediately, or cum in his pants before he gets to score. I try to incorporate PE into every scene by having the women beg him not to cum when he says that he's cumming, or make a comment about how quick he was. Even if it doesn't get mentioned, it's always the elephant in the room, just like the size of his penis. (Except for Liu, who specifically asks him to cum as quickly as he can so that they don't get caught having sex on the photocopier.)

The short answer is that pretty much the whole mod has been altered to specifically include PE content. It's part of his character, like the fact that he has a micropenis. It's not ragged on as much as his size, and neither the SPH nor the PEH are very mean. The idea is to keep it light and as realistic as possible.
Love everything about the mod concept, just no idea how the hell to get it to work XD

benfields

Nov 27, 2018
Are you using the PC version of Summertime Saga? Unzip the ZIP file and put the .RPA file in the "game" directory. For me, that looks like C:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\game.
like I see the most up to date files for 20.16 but am I stupid? I only see rpyc files and no rpa files. I thought all we had to do was place the zip file in the game folder and unarchive it and it was set?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
like I see the most up to date files for 20.16 but am I stupid? I only see rpyc files and no rpa files. I thought all we had to do was place the zip file in the game folder and unarchive it and it was set?
That's a very old quote. The mod used to be a single RPA file in a zip file. That prevented the mod from working on Android, so now it's three folders: audio, images, and scripts. The scripts folder contains rpyc files, which are compiled rpy files. As before, all you should need to do is unzip the archive in the game folder.

The question becomes, when are you seeing that error message -- when you start the game, or after some action during gameplay? I get an exception "AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'extend'" every time I compile the rpyc files from rpy. I then close the game and run it again, and then it compiles without any error messages. I suspect that the first failure has to do with the order in which the scripts are compiled, or a need for all of them to be compiled before loading something.

If you're seeing that error while playing the game, then it might be a bug that I need to fix. If you see it when you try to start the game, then something's wrong, because no one else has reported being unable to use the mod on Windows/Linux. If you're not using Android (for which I can provide no support since I'm not an Android user), then it's probably the result of applying the mod to a non-clean copy of Summertime Saga 0.20.16. It could be that a mod was already applied to it, or you modified a script for some reason.

Anyway, I need to know what OS you're using and when you see the error.

Last edited:

benfields

Nov 27, 2018
That's a very old quote. The mod used to be a single RPA file in a zip file. That prevented the mod from working on Android, so now it's three folders: audio, images, and scripts. The scripts folder contains rpyc files, which are compiled rpy files. As before, all you should need to do is unzip the archive in the game folder.

The question becomes, when are you seeing that error message -- when you start the game, or after some action during gameplay? I get an exception "AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'extend'" every time I compile the rpyc files from rpy. I then close the game and run it again, and then it compiles without any error messages. I suspect that the first failure has to do with the order in which the scripts are compiled, or a need for all of them to be compiled before loading something.

If you're seeing that error while playing the game, then it might be a bug that I need to fix. If you see it when you try to start the game, then something's wrong, because no one else has reported being unable to use the mod on Windows/Linux. If you're not using Android (for which I can provide no support since I'm not an Android user), then it's probably the result of applying the mod to a non-clean copy of Summertime Saga 0.20.16. It could be that a mod was already applied to it, or you modified a script for some reason.

Anyway, I need to know what OS you're using and when you see the error.
Thanks mate! Seeing the error when I start the game. Don't know how to move past the issue or "compile the rpyc files from rpy" like you say. And I'm using Windows for this.

Basically downloaded the newest version of Summertime Saga, then moved the sph zip file into the 'game' folder, unzipped the file so the folder sits in the game folder, and then going back and opening the app itself. Is it cause I'm using the Summertime Saga app instead of launching it with renpy?

benfields

Nov 27, 2018
Should I try wiping my current save data? Does that make it clean? I haven't touched the files or used any other mods before.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Thanks mate! Seeing the error when I start the game. Don't know how to move past the issue or "compile the rpyc files from rpy" like you say. And I'm using Windows for this.

Basically downloaded the newest version of Summertime Saga, then moved the sph zip file into the 'game' folder, unzipped the file so the folder sits in the game folder, and then going back and opening the app itself. Is it cause I'm using the Summertime Saga app instead of launching it with renpy?
Did you delete or remove the zip file afterwards?

There's no launching it from RenPy. Running the executable is how you play RenPy games.

James Rabbit

Jun 9, 2022

You actually want what's inside the unzipped folder to sit in the games folder. It'll be 3 separate folders, "audio", "images", and "scripts". Those are what should be in the games folder, like the image below:

Untitled.png

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
You actually want what's inside the unzipped folder to sit in the games folder. It'll be 3 separate folders, "audio", "images", and "scripts". Those are what should be in the games folder, like the image below:

View attachment 2568835
And that's what you get when you unzip the file in the games folder. The only way to screw this up is to choose "Extract to sphmod_0-20-16-beta56\" instead of "Extract here", thus creating a folder that doesn't exist in the zip file.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
When i see the title i thought you made sph to eve do you planning to do stuff like this? (Huge effort for a mod good job btw)
Kinda wouldnt make sense would it? Eve is a transgirl, if she cares at all she probably would prefer her penis to be small. Could do smol titty humiliation I guess... xD

Reactions: Dragon59
5.00 star(s) 14 Votes