Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Wow! I'm surprised that can happen. That's a script that I cut during development. I didn't know there was any code that pointed to it. Removed for upcoming Beta58.

There's a scene where Anon takes confession from Helen, so I added one where he takes confession from Rump. For those curious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
To prevent it from holding up Beta58, I have to push this animation to Beta59. Instead of just walking in on Odette blowing Tuuku in the alley after the job is done, I wanted to actually depict the blowjob. This required me to create an original background from the existing alley background from the perspective of a closeup taken from the ground.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Real happy for him. :)
He didn't seem bothered by my watching, which I did just long enough to be sure that I was seeing what I thought I was seeing. I don't know if he's the one who broke the headlight off of my bicycle or not. All I know is that it was gone, other than a leftover piece of broken plastic, when I went back into the alley to get my bike and go home.

Last edited:
Reactions: KLUMZEE

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
how to Enable NTR ? i'm on Roxy story and never saw the choice to let her sleep with other men, and all ntr and Sissification and cages in the fan fic not in the mod ? saad

Last edited:

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
how to Enable NTR ? i'm on Roxy story and never saw the choice to let her sleep with other men, and all ntr and Sissification and cages in the fan fic not in the mod ? saad
You have to choose "Use your tits" when she asks what kind of sex you want.
As for the fan fic, that was a commissioned work. Most of the content in the fan fic will never be in the mod. Part of the point of it was to explore stuff that can't or won't ever be in the mod. It's basically an alternate reality where Anon was really hung before something happened to give him a micropenis.

Even if I wanted to make the mod like the fan fic, you understand that drawing and coding are a lot harder than writing, right? Getting the mod to do what it does was a lot of work!

Last edited:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
You have to have choose "Use your tits" when she asks what kind of sex you want.
As for the fan fic, that was a commissioned work. Most of the content in the fan fic will never be in the mod. Part of the point of it was to explore stuff that can't or won't ever be in the mod. It's basically an alternate reality where Anon was really hung before something happened to give him a micropenis.

Even if I wanted to make the mod like the fan fic, you understand that drawing and coding are a lot harder than writing, right? Getting the mod to do what it does was a lot of work!
yeh ik , is there the bbc scene in the mod ? and yeh your mod really made the game so much better , Roxxy route that i wish was in that everything in first stays the same where she falls for the MC but eveything change when they get together and have sex for first time she sees his micropenis and says that it can't get her enough then it starts the SPH/NTR storylines damn it would have been dream lol

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes