Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Legion408

Jan 23, 2022
This is like a 9/10 for me. One of the best things I found here. NTR with SPH is just perfect. Best kind of NTR too which is always in a high school/university. It still lacks a humiliation feel which is weird when you see the word NTR and SPH. I guess it's because the mod aims for a lighter tone? Still, the dialogues are fantastic. They are sexy and subtle enough.

I guess the only thing holding this back is the fact that it's still a mod? The story still has to progress to a certain fixed path. Some scenes don't look right for obvious reason. Some girls don't react to your dick as much as I hope. And the consequences of having such a tiny dick is just a tad bit underwhelming.

If you ever decide to create your own game, that would be amazing. Thank you so much :D

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Beta58 is out!

There are lots of new images, but none of them complete a Cookie Jar scene. As I said before, I'm a couple of images away on three or four scenes. I ran out of time to get them done.

The big news is the new content. I recently added new content so that, when Anon goes into the alley in the afternoon, there's a 50/50 chance that he sees Odette blowing Tuuku for weed. He can interrupt and watch Odette swallow, and he can talk to Tuuku about what he just saw. Old news.

As of Beta58:

Odette can no longer be in two places at the same time. If Anon sees her blowing Tuuku in the alley, she will not be in the tattoo parlor until she's done blowing him.

More importantly...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also extended the "Sex Ed" dry dream with content for Mia and Tyrone.

Also, there's crap tons of dialog improvements throughout the game.

If I would have gotten about 6 more images done, at least three Cookie Jar scenes would have been complete, and then this would have been a historically large update. It didn't happen, but those images are now the only thing on my to-do list. Once that's clear, I will have my shit together enough to start using images contributed by other people.

I hope anyone who isn't a fan of the new content won't be disappointed by Beta58. Really great progress was made on existing content, and I'm really optimistic about the future now that I'm almost cleared the backlog of stuff that I needed to do.

Last edited:

Follick

Sep 3, 2018
Having not detected any enthusiasm for it, it fell off my radar. Now that I know that it would be appreciated, it's back on my to-do list.
Honestly I find the wetting stuff to be the hottest content in the mod, do you have a list of changed dialogue or events that have to do with that fetish?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Honestly I find the wetting stuff to be the hottest content in the mod, do you have a list of changed dialogue or events that have to do with that fetish?
There isn't much, and there probably won't be more. I only expanded on what DC put in the game. The two events are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's all there is and ever will be, unless DC brings it up again in future content. I'm not going to add anything that isn't already in the game because it's off-topic for the mod.

Reactions: kang kun

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Still holding out hope or the incest patch personally. hehe. Though the new update sounds hot and hope that continues as well!

Reactions: KLUMZEE

adredge2014

Dec 4, 2022
It is very hard to get the Jenny NTR scene I think I read it was like a 10% chance. I also wanted to ask about the cheat menu where you set the dominance is it your dominance to them or their dominance to you like if I wanted Jenny to be dominant would I do below zero or the highest. If possible if there would be a way to trigger it manually in the cheat menu or a way to up the chance in the cheat menu that would be great

Edit: I wanted to add that I skipped through many nights and it just wouldn't trigger so it sucks when that's the one thing you want at the moment. It could of had to do with me incorrectly setting the dominance and yes I did do the steps with Roxxy

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
It is very hard to get the Jenny NTR scene I think I read it was like a 10% chance. I also wanted to ask about the cheat menu where you set the dominance is it your dominance to them or their dominance to you like if I wanted Jenny to be dominant would I do below zero or the highest. If possible if there would be a way to trigger it manually in the cheat menu or a way to up the chance in the cheat menu that would be great

Edit: I wanted to add that I skipped through many nights and it just wouldn't trigger so it sucks when that's the one thing you want at the moment. It could of had to do with me incorrectly setting the dominance and yes I did do the steps with Roxxy
Yes, the odds for the Jenny NTR scene are set to 10%. I doubt that Jenny would call Cedric for a booty call every day. It's supposed to be, basically, an Easter Egg. Once you've observed it, you can watch it on demand in the Cookie Jar. Having it occur in-game more frequently could interfere with story progression and force you to stop every time you walk through the hallway; it would get annoying.

Since dominance is attached to the player, it's about the player's dominance. A positive value means that he's dominant; a negative value means that he's submissive.

adredge2014

Dec 4, 2022
Yes, the odds for the Jenny NTR scene are set to 10%. I doubt that Jenny would call Cedric for a booty call every day. It's supposed to be, basically, an Easter Egg. Once you've observed it, you can watch it on demand in the Cookie Jar. Having it occur in-game more frequently could interfere with story progression and force you to stop every time you walk through the hallway; it would get annoying.

Since dominance is attached to the player, it's about the player's dominance. A positive value means that he's dominant; a negative value means that he's submissive.
Alright, thank you. I haven't actually used the Cookie Jar and was unaware of it. That's fine by me

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
interesting mod but it's strange that it directly forces the size of the penis to be small, it would be good if it let you choose how you want it to be
That's the point of the mod. SPH stands for "Small Penis Humiliation". I suppose the target of the humiliation could be the NPCs, but that's not usually how it works. The target of the humiliation is the MC. Playing as a character with a small penis is the only option.

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
interesting mod but it's strange that it directly forces the size of the penis to be small, it would be good if it let you choose how you want it to be
It would be weird for you to choose the penis size to be average or large and have that be deemed small by others. Plus, the whole point of the mod is for the main character (you) to have a small penis and enjoy having NPCs react to it. If the main creator of this mod wanted to fulfill your wish, that'd also take a lot of time.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
If the main creator of this mod wanted to fulfill your wish, that'd also take a lot of time.
Since Eve can be cis or trans, there's code that determines which image loads based on her gender. It requires one line of code per image to make that happen. I could, theoretically, write 4000 lines of code to map each penis image based on the user's penis size selection, but that wouldn't change the dialog. Then there would need to be two sets of dialog based on the MC's penis size, which would basically require a rewrite of thousands of scripts. So, yeah, I can't really give the user a choice.

ryuhaduken37

May 28, 2023
you can choose the size by using the mod or not, that's the point and that's why it's already good lol

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes