Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Dixo03

May 8, 2022
How did you learn to create this mod, did you use the API?
I read the API wiki but didn't understand.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
How did you learn to create this mod, did you use the API?
I read the API wiki but didn't understand.
I think you're referring to this:

I have no idea how to use the API, or if it's even capable of handling all of the things that my mod adds to the game. Given that usage is highly discouraged, I haven't bothered to learn how it works.

I just decompiled the game and rewrote the scripts as necessary.

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
interesting , I know that the mod is all about SPH ,
but is there a way to only have premature ejaculation and premature ejaculation humiliation without the small penis?

• Angry
Reactions: KLUMZEE

Wolfwood426

Feb 2, 2017
Does the Odette/Tuuku scene not trigger if Odette and Grace are in a relationship? I've been trying to get that scene for the last 20ish ingame days and haven't gotten it yet.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Does the Odette/Tuuku scene not trigger if Odette and Grace are in a relationship? I've been trying to get that scene for the last 20ish ingame days and haven't gotten it yet.
The NTR scenes (Jenny with Cedric, Odette with Tuuku) are unlocked by telling Roxxy that she can have sex with other men after titty fucking her in her trailer. I'll put an option for it in the cheat menu.

I've done a rewrite of the scene where Eve reveals her scar/penis in the tent. I added some content to some of the embarrassing confessions, and added some extra SPH to the main conversation if Eve is trans. This will be in Beta59, along with new image progress.

I'm on vacation until June 26, so I won't be online much until then. I can't offer much support, and probably won't release a new beta.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
interesting , I know that the mod is all about SPH ,
but is there a way to only have premature ejaculation and premature ejaculation humiliation without the small penis?
I'm open to having a PE mod without SPH. That would be an easy mod since there would be no images to modify. I could do a code comparison of my mod against the main game code and revert all of the SPH content, retaining only the PE content. I won't do that right now because there would be too little content left. To make a PE mod worth playing, I'd have to add PE content for all or most of the women. Of all of the projects that I've been asked to take on, a pure PE mod is the one that I'd be most likely to take on given how easy it would be to make, compared to having to modify potentially 4000 images for this mod.

Reactions: xxxtent

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
I'm open to having a PE mod without SPH. That would be an easy mod since there would be no images to modify. I could do a code comparison of my mod against the main game code and revert all of the SPH content, retaining only the PE content. I won't do that right now because there would be too little content left. To make a PE mod worth playing, I'd have to add PE content for all or most of the women. Of all of the projects that I've been asked to take on, a pure PE mod is the one that I'd be most likely to take on given how easy it would be to make, compared to having to modify potentially 4000 images for this mod.
Ya i was thinking it would be easier too cause you dont have resize the penis from every image where the mc is nude. Also i agree that there would be too little content left but quite a lot of people who are into PE kink and being humiliated about it might add this into their game to slightly spice it up. Think of it as adding incest lines using lewd patcher. You can also add the extra trans related dialouges that are already in the SPH mod too along with PE . If you have extra free time to make this mod or could just add a setting to configure the current SPH mod to have options to choose these kinks and dialogue choices, i'd like to try it out. Thanks.

Last edited:

flipflop3729

Aug 7, 2019
Just experienced the BBC dream scene..holy hell it was hot, never though i had prejac issues but now i do xD.

Cant wait to see what else you have for us, more BBC please!!! :D

Reactions: CokeRoke

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Sorry for the late reply! Life got busy. I ended up hard resetting my PC and re-downloading the game and mod from new and the issue still pops up. It happens everytime i try and open the game.
No one else is reporting an issue like that. There's nothing wrong with the script that RenPy is complaining about.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Something new in Beta59 is promposals. Since the final task on Anon's to-do list is to find a date for the prom, it's time for him to start working on that!

The new (to the mod) scene where Anon asks Annie on a date (after she has seen him in the shower) has been changed to him asking her to the prom. As of Beta59, he can also ask Mia after they've had vaginal sex, and Nadya and Svetlana after he's had sex with both of them. Nobody he asks, at this point, is going to say yes.

Last edited:

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
R.I.P. Anon for getting rejected. Annie, Nadya, and Svetlana are understandable since they’re more on the mean side. But Mia? I doubt she would turn him down since she’s a lot more on the nice side; not to mention she has an actual crush on him.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
R.I.P. Anon for getting rejected. Annie, Nadya, and Svetlana are understandable since they’re more on the mean side. But Mia? I doubt she would turn him down since she’s a lot more on the nice side; not to mention she has an actual crush on him.
Yes, he's very surprised by Mia's rejection. It makes sense with some of the new dialog I've added for her during the process of convincing her to have vaginal sex.

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes