Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes
Mar 31, 2023
I'm trying to come up with euphemisms for cumming in your pants. I came up with these:

Baby battered your briefs
Jizzed your Jockeys
Spermed your Speedos
Creampied your crotch
Painted your pants with the kids

Thoughts? Suggestions?
Popping the champagne too soon
There she blows
Well aren't you a quick draw
Fastest gun int the west
I suppose small bombs do have small fuses
Small and fast like Speedy Gonzales
Fastest man alive

flipflop3729

Aug 7, 2019
I'm trying to come up with euphemisms for cumming in your pants. I came up with these:

Jizzed your Jockeys
Spermed your Speedos
Creampied your crotch

Thoughts? Suggestions?
Love all of them!, especially the last one xD

here are some of mine

"That explains the rusty zipper"
"Is that ice-cream in your pants"
"Did you just drop the yogurt?"
"a small nose that sneezes fast"
"that's going to leave a stain"
"He did a trouser jihad"
"were you even able to get hard before nutting?"
"if there ever is a contest for pme you'd be a sure winner, or loser I guess"
"little peter flew a bit early"
"I see the next generation was very eager to get out"
"your little gun just had a misfire in your pants"

Last edited:

dasmithsonian

Mar 4, 2022

Jizzed your Jockeys
Spermed your Speedos
Creampied your crotch

Thoughts? Suggestions?
Couldn't find it in the changelog but is there any change in this mod to the scene where Roxxy has to flash Clyde if you lose the shooting minigame? Eg. added NTR to that scene if one loses..?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Couldn't find it in the changelog but is there any change in this mod to the scene where Roxxy has to flash Clyde if you lose the shooting minigame? Eg. added NTR to that scene if one loses..?
I hadn't thought of doing anything to that scene.

You're supposed to try to win the game because Roxxy gives you a better reward in her trailer than watching her flash Clyde. If she's forced to do anything more than that if she loses, it could swing it so that it's better to lose the game, and you don't usually want to reward failure.

Last edited:

dasmithsonian

Mar 4, 2022
I hadn't thought of doing anything to that scene.

You're supposed to try to win the game because Roxxy gives you a better reward in her trailer than watching her flash Clyde. If she's forced to do anything more than that if she loses, it could swing it so that it's better to lose the game, and you don't usually want to reward failure.
gotcha. makes sense. thanks!

WharfRot

Jun 9, 2023
Hello there! Is there a way to switch Anon back to wearing normal underwear? I like the submissive route with Jenny, but the MC wearing panties isn't really to my taste. I does not really matter to me if the dialogue still treats it like he is wearing panties. I considered just renaming the image files, but I was wondering if there was a better way.

Also, I believe if I changed it that way Anon would no longer have erections in his briefs (maybe?). I am comfortable editing code, but I am unable to find any thing that looks as if it would do what I want. I found this post by T&T:
I knew that would happen, and it was necessary. There had been a boolean variable for Anon wearing panties (True/False), which required me to include a check of that variable at every point in the code where Anon is in his underwear, to display the correct underwear. I changed the variable to work like Eve's penis variable works, which is making it a string which is either empty or has text that should be appended to the file name to load the correct image, so that I would only need to make a change to the file that controls images to have it load the correct image throughout the entire game. I should have done it that way in the first place. Not doing it that way forced me to change it and screw up everyone's saves.
However I cannot find where this string is. Perhaps one of the .rpyc files? Any ideas would be appreaciated! Thank you.

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
I was revisiting this game and I think this mod make the game more fun honestly. I was never a big fan of the whole giant dick thing, even less so with hyper stuff. Glad to see small penises outside of sissy and sh0t4 stuff. Keep up the degenerate fight

beua1232

Apr 4, 2022
Hi, I'm new to this but I got this pop up thing even though I unzipped the file into the game file as directed any thoughts?? Screenshot 2023-08-08 012339.png

beua1232

Apr 4, 2022
There's no reason for that error message unless there's something different about your setup. Do you already have another mod installed?
I don't know what was wrong with it but deleted the RenPy files and it started working my saves are gone but I get to play this super hot mod so you win some you loose some lol

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I don't know what was wrong with it but deleted the RenPy files and it started working my saves are gone but I get to play this super hot mod so you win some you loose some lol
But why where there Ren'Py files? Did you use a decompiler?

That error message always pops up during compilation on the first run, but disappears on the second run.

James Rabbit

Jun 9, 2022
Journalist and historian, Richard Rhodes, wrote about his life at the all-boys Drumm Institute, ... where sex with each other was the only option.
Dawg, what? There absolutely is the option of not having sex with each other. It feels like a case of internalized homophobia. "It's not gay because I said no homo" mentality. No entirely straight man is going to have the urge to have sex with another man, no matter how long of a dry spell he's been in. It sounds like Richard Rhodes and his friends had these feelings crop up, and did everything they could to avoid confronting them, because they'd grown up being so certain they were entirely straight. "We had no other options" was a way to absolve themselves of their feelings.

Edit - rereading this, I want to make it clear that this is not meant to be an attack on the idea you're implementing. On that front, I say hell yeah go for it - not my cup of tea, but I wholeheartedly support it. It's a criticism specifically of the idea that "they're straight, but they had no options". They aren't and they did, and that's okay.

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes